Return to Burned-Ice
Return to the Isle Of Shadows
Session Start: Sat Apr 12 22:38:55 2003
Session Ident: #Burned-Ice
[22:39] {Mac-GM} {{{{ GAME ON }}}}}
[22:39] {Mac-GM} Everyone is crouched in the dark, holding onto weapons - waiting and listening: to the murmers of voices from the terse responses of the Renraku Red Samurai security guards to the scientists and techs chatting about the project.
[22:39] * Macavity weaves his arms in strangely hypnotic patterns as he sways silently on his feet atop the roof of the elevator in slow, precise, focused dance-like movements.
[22:39] * Arsenal listens primarily to the Red Sam's chatter
[22:40] * Blackwidow stands out of the blast range of the breaching charges, carrying her sniper rifle like some carry an assault rifle.
[22:40] {Mac-GM} One of the Red Samurai can be heard checking with each of his men, then lifting his radio he speaks the fateful words everyone on the team has been waiting for.
[22:40] {Red_Samurai} "All secure here. The Box is ready. We're heading up. "
[22:40] * Arsenal has his AK out, with a fresh clip and smartlink on
[22:40] {Blackwidow} (BlackHawk Down style)
[22:41] * Leviathan makes sure the charges are prepped, grinning slightly underneath his helmet, anxious
[22:41] {Macavity} :::Radios jammed. Surveillance covered. Darin you're a go::::
[22:41] * Darin spins up the Vindicators on both Lynx's
[22:41] * Arsenal readies the signal to blow the gates.
[22:41] * Darin watches for reaction from the Red's
[22:45] {Mac-GM} The distinctive shriek of a vindicator minigun is unmistakable to anyone who's heard on in action, but to hear one spinning up just down the hallway of a corporate office block is a little startling to say the least.
[22:46] {Mac-GM} Still the Red Samurai prove that the street talk about them isn't unwarranted as they instantly react, those nearest diving for cover and every SMG instantly unlimbered and boresighted in the direction of the sound.
[22:46] {Mac-GM} ((Darin, roll reaction for the surprise test))
[22:46] {Blackwidow} :::Lets do this quick and get it done right and cause a rather nice body count on the way out:::
[22:47] {Arsenal} :::Ready to blow on your mark, boss.:::
[22:47] {Darin} 6d6 0
[22:47] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 6d6 : 3 4 10 3 3 4 *10*
[22:50] {Mac-GM} 5d6 16
[22:50] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=16 : 1 2 1 2 3 No Successes
[22:50] {Mac-GM} 10d6 4
[22:50] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=4 : 1 5 4 3 3 3 5 17 2 4 - 5 Successes
[22:51] {Mac-GM} The Steel Lynx opens up with a full-auto burst, but scant seconds after it does so, every SMG brought to bear opens up in counterfire.
[22:55] {Mac-GM} ((roll your gunnery Darin, TN 2 for the first, 4 for the 2nd, 6 for the third, 8 for the fourth, and 10 for the fifth.))
[22:56] {Darin} 5d6 2
[22:56] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 5d6 vs TN=2 : 3 3 3 5 5 - 5 Successes
[22:56] {Darin} 5d6 4
[22:56] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 4 3 3 3 2 - 1 Success
[22:56] {Darin} 5d6 6
[22:56] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 5 1 3 5 3 No Successes
[22:56] {Darin} 5d6 8
[22:56] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 5d6 vs TN=8 : 1 1 4 2 2 No Successes
[22:56] {Darin} 5d6 10
[22:56] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 5d6 vs TN=10 : 5 2 3 4 3 No Successes
[22:56] {Leviathan} ((bad dicebot!))
[22:57] {Mac-GM} 9d6 5
[22:57] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 2 4 3 3 2 4 2 3 5 - 1 Success
[22:57] {Mac-GM} All three bullets smash into the first Red samurai...as he fails to dodge the stream of lead..
[22:59] {Macavity} 9d6 7
[22:59] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=7 : 2 4 9 10 3 4 3 5 7 - 3 Successes
[22:59] {Macavity} 9d6 5
[22:59] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 5 5 11 3 3 2 5 3 5 - 5 Successes
[23:00] {Macavity} The deadly aim of the first volley catches the Red Samurai right in the center of the torso, caving in his chest and sending a spray of guts from the exit wounds...
[23:00] {Macavity} 9d6 5
[23:00] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 3 3 2 10 3 1 5 2 3 - 2 Successes
[23:00] {Macavity} The second Red Samurai manages to dodge the hail of bullets, and the last three crouch against whatever cover they can find as the bullets fly past them..
[23:01] {Macavity} 9d6 4
[23:01] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 2 1 5 3 4 5 3 8 2 - 4 Successes
[23:03] {Arsenal} just awaiting the signal to blow the doors open.
[23:04] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[23:04] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 4 7 2 5 3 8 4 3 5 - 6 Successes
[23:04] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[23:04] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 3 21 4 3 2 3 5 3 3 - 3 Successes
[23:04] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[23:04] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 3 5 2 3 5 3 3 3 8 - 3 Successes
[23:04] {Mac-GM} 4d6 4
[23:04] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 1 5 4 4 - 3 Successes
[23:05] {Mac-GM} Unfortunately, the hail of bullets that miss do not hit any more of the attackers...
[23:05] {Darin} (awww, too bad))
[23:06] * Macavity catches Minx's eye as he hears the minigun spin-up outside
[23:06] {Macavity} "On three. One, Two, Three. "
[23:06] * Macavity fires the tiny explosive that blows the latch and hinges from the rooftop hatch of the elevator and jumps through
[23:06] * Darin rolls the other Lynx north to it's watch position
[23:07] {Minx} 6d6 2
[23:07] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=2 : 5 1 11 4 4 2 - 5 Successes
[23:07] {Mac-GM} ((hold on one sec, Mac & Minx get a surprise action just before Arsenal blows the two hatches...this is during the fire from the LYnx))
[23:07] {Arsenal} -e
[23:07] {Mac-GM} ((trust me, you don't want to be diving out into that while it's going on))
[23:08] * Minx drops down with Macavity, concentrating fiercely
[23:08] {Arsenal} ((roit... oh, and Lev? I'll be blowing both with one radio signal))
[23:08] {Macavity} 12d6 2
[23:08] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 12d6 vs TN=2 : 3 2 3 3 4 10 5 4 2 4 8 3 - 12 Successes
[23:08] {Leviathan} (( ah..))
[23:09] {Mac-GM} 10d6 5
[23:09] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=5 : 2 2 4 1 2 4 2 7 4 4 - 1 Success
[23:09] {Mac-GM} 10d6 5
[23:09] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=5 : 3 4 11 3 3 5 2 2 5 4 - 3 Successes
[23:09] {Mac-GM} 10d6 5
[23:09] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=5 : 2 1 2 2 9 4 4 5 1 1 - 2 Successes
[23:09] {Mac-GM} 10d6 5
[23:09] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=5 : 3 3 11 3 5 2 2 1 17 5 - 4 Successes
[23:09] {Mac-GM} 10d6 5
[23:09] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=5 : 2 3 4 4 10 5 2 2 11 8 - 4 Successes
[23:09] {Mac-GM} 10d6 5
[23:09] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=5 : 4 5 1 2 5 2 2 2 3 2 - 2 Successes
[23:09] {Mac-GM} ((ok, go ahead Minx, you've got surprise on the 6 Renraku Red Samurai who can see you and Mac dropping through the roof))
[23:10] * Macavity swings through the open hatchway and lands both feet on the chest of Red Samurai # 4 in a flying kick that knocks the guard off his feet to land between the closing elevator doors - and leaps in a backward flip to land gracefully on his feet
[23:10] {Macavity} ((Rolling Kung-Fu, no combat pool))
[23:11] {Macavity} 7d6 4
[23:11] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 2 3 4 1 2 11 2 - 2 Successes
[23:11] {Macavity} ((Complementary dice from Capoeira & Tai Chi))
[23:11] {Macavity} 4d6 4
[23:11] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 3 5 5 2 - 2 Successes
[23:11] {Macavity} ((Gymnastics to land))
[23:11] {Macavity} 6d6 5
[23:11] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 4d6 vs TN=5 : 2 4 5 2 3 - 1 Success
[23:11] {Mac-GM} ((Red Samurai #4 damage resistance, rolling body))
[23:11] {Mac-GM} 9d6 2
[23:11] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=3 : 4 4 5 4 5 1 5 2 5 - 8 Successes
[23:11] {Mac-GM} ((knockdown test))
[23:12] {Mac-GM} 9d6 6
[23:12] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=3 : 2 5 5 3 1 4 4 3 2 - 0 Successes
[23:12] {Mac-GM} The Red Samurai Macavity kicked stumbles and falls landing on his back between the elevator doors - stalling their close and alerting the three looking out at the gunfire to the activity behind them.
[23:13] * Minx drops a short distance, her knives flying as first one streaks towards number 6, then the second for number 7...
[23:13] {Mac-GM} ((Minx, roll your throwing, TN is 4))
[23:14] {Minx} 7d6 4
[23:14] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 5 3 1 3 2 4 2 - 2 Successes
[23:15] {Minx} 7d6 4
[23:15] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 5 3 3 3 5 2 3 - 2 Successes
[23:15] {Minx} ((Damn, 14 dice and not a single 6...Who the fuck stole Megamek's dicebot?))
[23:17] {Mac-GM} The guards are caught flat-footed by Minx's sudden appearance and lightning fast knives and don't dodge out of the way...
[23:19] {Macavity} 9d6 4
[23:19] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 9 4 2 5 5 1 3 9 3 - 5 Successes
[23:19] {Macavity} 9d6 4
[23:19] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 1 2 3 9 10 5 1 3 3 - 3 Successes
[23:19] {Macavity} ((Kendoshi, your dicebot doesn't like the runners))
[23:20] {Blackwidow} (lol give it time sheesh)
[23:20] {Mac-GM} However, the first two knives merely ping as they bounce off the heavy security grade armor.
[23:21] {Mac-GM} ((you have another simple action Minx))
[23:21] * Minx chucks another two knives...
[23:21] {Minx} 7d6 4
[23:21] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 3 3 3 4 3 2 2 - 1 Success
[23:21] {Minx} 7d6 4
[23:21] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 2 1 5 4 4 3 3 - 3 Successes
[23:21] {Minx} ((okay, no, this is crap. 28 dice, no 6s?))
[23:22] {Mac-GM} Actually, amazingly enough, one of the previous knives cracked the armor where it hit, drawing blood from a shallow gash of Red Samurai #7
[23:22] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[23:22] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 2 1 10 5 2 10 2 2 4 - 4 Successes
[23:22] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[23:22] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 4 4 3 4 5 4 3 4 2 - 6 Successes
[23:22] {Mac-GM} ((damn, the dicebot hates the runners))
[23:23] {Blackwidow} ((Hey what can I do, it is all random ))
[23:23] {Mac-GM} ((I disbelieve that...look at Minx's rolls, then look at the body checks for the two Red Samurai))
[23:25] {Mac-GM} The other two knives both hit their targets, but fail to do any damage.
[23:27] * Arsenal blows the explosive breaching charges on both hatches at the sound of gunfire.
[23:28] {Mac-GM} Everyone roll reaction vs TN 2
[23:28] {Leviathan} 10d6 2
[23:28] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 10d6 vs TN=2 : 4 1 2 5 3 5 3 1 1 5 - 7 Successes
[23:28] {Mac-GM} 10d6 4
[23:28] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=4 : 1 9 4 2 4 2 3 1 9 1 - 4 Successes
[23:28] {Darin} 8d6 2
[23:28] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 8d6 vs TN=2 : 1 2 2 3 4 5 1 4 - 6 Successes
[23:28] {Arsenal} 7d6 2
[23:28] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 7d6 vs TN=2 : 2 3 2 1 7 4 4 - 6 Successes
[23:28] {Blackwidow} 11d6 2
[23:28] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 11d6 vs TN=2 : 4 5 5 4 5 5 10 9 3 4 5 - 11 Successes
[23:28] {Minx} 7d6 2
[23:28] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 7d6 vs TN=2 : 5 7 3 10 1 4 1 - 5 Successes
[23:28] {Blackwidow} (see there yah rolled 2 6's :P)
[23:29] {Macavity} 12d6 2
[23:29] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 12d6 vs TN=2 : 3 5 2 3 3 4 7 5 2 2 5 5 - 12 Successes
[23:31] {Mac-GM} The Red Samurai are again caught off guard as two massive explosions fling the metal maintenance doors on ballistic paths into the walls opposite them.
[23:31] {Mac-GM} The blown hatchs turn Red Samurai T and F into bloody smears against the wall.
[23:31] {Mac-GM} ((rolling body vs the blast for the other samurai))
[23:32] {Mac-GM} 9d6 11
[23:32] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=11 : 1 3 2 4 3 2 3 4 3 No Successes
[23:32] {Mac-GM} 9d6 11
[23:32] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=11 : 3 5 5 5 11 5 2 4 3 - 1 Success
[23:32] {Mac-GM} 9d6 11
[23:32] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=11 : 4 3 4 4 5 4 4 1 3 No Successes
[23:32] {Mac-GM} 9d6 10
[23:32] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=10 : 4 15 1 5 5 4 1 4 1 - 1 Success
[23:31] * Blackwidow rolls out of the hatch and stays low and site in on the first samuri and shoots him with my rifle
[23:32] * Arsenal stays prone next to Widow and aims at Red Samurai G
[23:33] * Leviathan emerges from the hatch, rising to his feet and aiming his machine gun to begin a wide sweep of the run with automatic gunfire, watching the three in the middle of the room before he actually fires to be sure that none of them are the scientist he is supposed to extract
[23:34] {Mac-GM} Of the four Samurai closest to the blast, D & V are both killed outright, and R & H crippled from the overpowered shaped charges.
[23:34] {Blackwidow} (Tn's for my shot Mac I am going for E)
[23:35] {Mac-GM} ((total dead so far, A, D, F, T, V - R & H Seriously wounded))
[23:36] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 4, counting smartlink & smoke from the blast))
[23:36] {Blackwidow} 12d6 4
[23:36] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 12d6 vs TN=4 : 3 3 3 1 4 2 4 4 10 3 1 5 - 5 Successes
[23:37] {Mac-GM} ((Damage?))
[23:37] {Blackwidow} (Dmg is 16S per shot and it is set for SA so I am going to shoot H with my next shot and the rounds are APDS)
[23:38] {Mac-GM} ((H is Seriously wounded and unarmed at the moment FYI))
[23:38] {Mac-GM} 9d6 12
[23:38] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=12 : 1 7 2 1 2 5 9 4 4 No Successes
[23:39] {Blackwidow} ((she is moving toward the elevator to go help out mac and minx))
[23:39] {Mac-GM} ((wait...wait, everyone goes in order of their reaction roll))
[23:39] {Mac-GM} ((let me deal with Widow first))
[23:40] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai E's head explodes like a pumpkin packed full of firecrackers as Blackwidow's shot takes him clean between the eyes.
[23:40] {Mac-GM} ((go ahead, and roll for your second shot kendoshi))
[23:40] {Blackwidow} ((actually since H is wounded and unarmed she is going for G))
[23:41] {Blackwidow} 12d6 4
[23:41] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 12d6 vs TN=4 : 5 5 2 1 5 4 5 3 7 4 3 9 - 8 Successes
[23:41] {Mac-GM} 9d6 12
[23:41] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=12 : 3 5 3 5 3 4 5 2 5 No Successes
[23:41] {Mac-GM} Another Red Samurai dies from the deadly accuracy of Blackwidow's sniper rifle.
[23:42] {Arsenal} ((*heh* they're dropping like flies))
[23:42] {Mac-GM} 10d6 4
[23:42] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=4 : 3 4 5 4 1 4 2 2 3 5 - 5 Successes
[23:44] * Macavity points his hands at Red Samurai #1 & #2 standing in the back of the elevator and a pair of holdout pistols shoot into his grasp from hidden forearm powered holsters. He fires both barrels of one pistol at each of the guards.
[23:44] {Macavity} 7d6 2
[23:44] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 7d6 vs TN=2 : 7 4 17 3 2 4 5 - 7 Successes
[23:45] {Macavity} 9d6 3
[23:45] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=3 : 3 4 5 4 3 4 3 2 5 - 8 Successes
[23:45] {Macavity} 7d6 2
[23:45] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 7d6 vs TN=2 : 4 3 5 3 4 3 10 - 7 Successes
[23:45] {Mac-GM} 9d6 3
[23:45] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=3 : 3 4 4 3 5 4 4 4 5 - 9 Successes
[23:45] {Mac-GM} ((damn, the dicebot just doesn't like the runners at all, not even mine :))
[23:47] {Arsenal} (( that... sucks))
[23:47] {Mac-GM} Samurai #1 is Moderately wounded by the shot to his chest, but Samurai #2 takes only a light grazing shot through his armor.
[23:47] {Mac-GM} ((Leviathan is next))
[23:48] * Macavity retracts the pistols and uses his last action to run towards Red Samurai 1 & 2
[23:49] * Leviathan emerges from the hatch, rising to his feet and aiming his machine gun to begin a wide sweep of the run with automatic gunfire, watching the three in the middle of the room before he actually fires to be sure that none of them are the scientist he is supposed to extract
[23:53] * Leviathan lets loose a spray of autofire down the hallway at the three standing samurai nearest to him
[23:55] {Leviathan} 5d6 4
[23:55] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 5 11 3 5 16 - 4 Successes
[23:55] * Macavity sets mode: +o Mac-GM
[23:55] {Leviathan} 5d6 6
[23:55] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 9 5 5 3 5 - 1 Success
[23:55] {Leviathan} 5d6 8
[23:55] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=8 : 3 5 5 4 2 No Successes
[23:57] {Leviathan} ((Combat Pool now))
[23:57] {Leviathan} 2d6 4
[23:57] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 2d6 vs TN=4 : 2 5 - 1 Success
[23:57] {Leviathan} 4d6 6
[23:57] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 4d6 vs TN=6 : 3 4 2 8 - 1 Success
[23:57] {Mac-GM} ((damage on the heavy machinegun?))
[23:57] {Leviathan} ((10S, AV rounds.))
[00:00] {Mac-GM} ((the damage increases to 14D for the first-4 bullets, and 13D for the second))
[00:00] {Mac-GM} 9d6 10
[00:00] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=10 : 3 5 4 5 4 10 4 2 1 - 1 Success
[00:00] {Mac-GM} 9d6 9
[00:00] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=9 : 9 4 2 2 3 3 4 3 2 - 1 Success
[00:01] {Mac-GM} Two more Red Samurai are cut in half by bullets -- mowed down by the surprise fire from Leviathan's Ares-Stoner heavy machine gun. Unfortunately, the trail end of bullets splatter the wall behind the third as Leviathan walks his fire from the first two.
[00:02] {Mac-GM} ((Darin is next, then Arsenal))
[00:03] * Darin fires a burst at the Red's along the East side wall - C, U and X {{very close together in Azimuth, spread in range}} ((tossin in the entire combat pool too))
[00:04] {Darin} 14d6 4
[00:04] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 14d6 vs TN=4 : 4 3 5 3 5 3 4 2 3 4 4 3 3 5 - 7 Successes
[00:04] {Darin} 14d6 6
[00:04] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 14d6 vs TN=6 : 2 4 13 5 2 5 2 2 5 4 4 4 8 4 - 2 Successes
[00:04] {Darin} 14d6 8
[00:04] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 14d6 vs TN=8 : 5 5 4 5 5 4 5 3 1 2 1 3 4 5 No Successes
[00:04] {Darin} (( Fraggin bot ))
[00:04] {Mac-GM} ((odds are high that you're going to catch the three civilians in the crossfire))
[00:05] {Darin} ((Sucks ta be them))
[00:05] {Darin} ((they shoulda ducked,like good little civvies ))
[00:06] {Mac-GM} ((at 5 bullets/ each target the base damage is 12D))
[00:06] {Mac-GM} 9d6 8
[00:06] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=8 : 11 4 1 2 9 11 1 2 4 - 3 Successes
[00:06] {Mac-GM} 9d6 8
[00:06] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=8 : 5 3 1 4 1 2 4 4 3 No Successes
[00:07] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai C & U are ripped apart by the high velocity hail of bullets from the Steel Lynx's Vindicator minigun.
[00:08] {Mac-GM} 8d6 4
[00:08] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 8d6 vs TN=4 : 3 2 4 4 3 5 5 1 - 4 Successes
[00:08] {Mac-GM} ((you know what, they had to get 10 successes to dodge those bullets Darin...roll your Gunnery skill vs TN 2))
[00:09] {Arsenal} ((oops))
[00:09] {Darin} 5d6 2
[00:09] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 5d6 vs TN=2 : 5 2 2 4 3 - 5 Successes
[00:10] {Mac-GM} ((like good little civvies, they would have, except that all of this has happened in about 4 seconds))
[00:11] {Mac-GM} 5d6 12
[00:11] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=12 : 3 3 10 5 2 No Successes
[00:11] {Mac-GM} 5d6 12
[00:11] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=12 : 2 3 4 1 2 No Successes
[00:11] {Mac-GM} 4d6 12
[00:11] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 4d6 vs TN=12 : 1 4 1 1 No Successes
[00:11] {Arsenal} ((sucks to be them))
[00:11] {Mac-GM} The Project Director and his two aids vaporize in a spray of blood as the stream of bullets passes through them on the way to their targets on the far side.
[00:13] {Leviathan} {comm} "Target one eliminated. "
[23:25] * Arsenal fires a burst from his assault rifle at the closest Red Samurai
[23:26] {Arsenal} ((3-round burst on a 6M with 5 successes...))
[23:27] {Mac-GM} ((3 round burst raises base damage to 9S))
[23:27] {Mac-GM} ((is it APDS?))
[23:27] {Arsenal} explosive
[23:28] {Mac-GM} ((+1 or +2 to power? - please use parens Ars))
[23:29] {Arsenal} ((+1)
[23:30] {Mac-GM} After diving every which way to avoid the explosions and fire from the Steel Lynx's minigun, the Red Samurai Arsenal fires upon has nowhere left to dive. The bullets impact upon his armor and he rolls with the impact, trying to shield himself from the brunt of the attack with his heavy security armor..
[23:31] {Mac-GM} 9d6 2
[23:31] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=2 : 3 5 2 4 5 5 2 3 1 - 8 Successes
[23:31] {Arsenal} *ew*
[23:32] {Mac-GM} The Red Samurai manages to take the hit on a shielding arm, but even so the tight cluster of bullets punches through shredding that arm and wounding the Red Samurai
[23:32] {Mac-GM} ((he took a moderate wound))
[23:32] {Mac-GM} ((second action Ars?))
[23:33] {Mac-GM} ((one sec, let me roll knockdown))
[23:33] * Arsenal fires another burst at the guy.
[23:33] {Mac-GM} 9d6 10
[23:33] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=10 : 4 5 1 3 3 4 2 1 3 No Successes
[23:33] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 3, he's on the ground prone from your last burst Ars))
[23:34] {Arsenal} 8d6 3
[23:34] {KEnwork} Arsenal rolls 8d6 vs TN=3 : 2 3 2 4 5 5 3 4 - 6 Successes
[23:34] {Arsenal} ((that's half my combat pool there))
[23:34] {Mac-GM} ((well, he doesn't have any of his combat pool left, thankfully))
[23:35] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[23:35] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 3 1 4 4 5 5 11 4 5 - 7 Successes
[23:36] {Mac-GM} Another burst from Arsenal's rifle punches more holes through the armor, chewing up the Red Samurai's side as he lays sprawled on the ground...
[23:37] {Mac-GM} ((another moderate wound takes him up to Serious))
[23:37] {Mac-GM} ((sorry, it's a Serious wound, and that takes him one step below Deadly))
[23:39] {Mac-GM} Chalk fires next, taking a moment to aim past Leviathan and spraying the closest Renraku Red Samurai with a 10 round full-auto burst from his assault rifle
[23:41] {Macavity} 10d6 4
[23:41] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 10d6 vs TN=4 : 3 5 2 1 1 8 3 2 8 4 - 4 Successes
[23:44] {Mac-GM} ((sorry, forgot to take into account recoil))
[23:45] {Mac-GM} The first seven rounds all smash into the armor of the Red Samurai, and he also tries to roll with the impact
[23:45] {Mac-GM} 9d6 7
[23:45] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=7 : 11 4 1 1 3 3 8 5 4 - 2 Successes
[23:46] {Mac-GM} Not reacting quickly enough, Chalk's fire kills the samurai even as the end of the burst traces a wild, ragged line up the wall from the uncontrolled recoil
[23:46] {Mac-GM} ((and that takes care of the surprise round, everyone roll init))
[23:47] {Minx} 2d6+7
[23:47] {Minx} i2d6+7
[23:47] {Macavity} 13+3d6
[23:47] {KEnwork} Initiative for Macavity (13+3d6) : 24
[23:47] {Minx} 7+2d6
[23:47] {KEnwork} Initiative for Minx (7+2d6) : 14
[23:47] {Arsenal} 7+2d6
[23:47] {KEnwork} Initiative for Arsenal (7+2d6) : 16
[23:47] {Leviathan} 10+5d6
[23:47] {KEnwork} Initiative for Leviathan (10+5d6) : 37
[23:48] {Mac-GM} 6+1d6
[23:48] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (6+1d6) : 12
[23:48] {Mac-GM} 20+3d6
[23:48] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (20+3d6) : 28
[23:49] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[23:49] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 14
[23:49] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[23:49] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 15
[23:49] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[23:49] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 19
[23:49] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[23:49] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 22
[23:49] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[23:49] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 19
[23:49] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[23:49] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 22
[23:50] {Darin} 8+1d6
[23:50] {KEnwork} Initiative for Darin (8+1d6) : 13
[23:50] {Mac-GM} ((Leviathan's up first))
[23:51] * Leviathan aims, fires at target numero uno
[23:51] {Mac-GM} ((um...is that target 1 inside the elevator? behind all the civilians & the prototype?))
[23:52] {Mac-GM} ((or the first one you see?))
[23:52] {Leviathan} ((This is target 1 outside the elevator, standing in the center with his lunkies))
[23:53] {Mac-GM} ((He's already dead...Darin fired through them to kill sec guards U and X))
[23:53] {Mac-GM} ((and so are his two aids, both puffs of red mist now))
[23:53] {Leviathan} ((Ah, then samurai it is! which is closest?))
[23:54] {Darin} ((the link to the Pics from last week isn't working))
[23:55] {Mac-GM} http://isleofshadows.tripod.com/burned-ice/index.html
[23:55] {Mac-GM} ((go from the index page, and click the link for the elevator-fight))
[23:56] {Mac-GM} ((Red Samurai Y, Z & B are still standing outside the elevator, and all the ones inside the elevator are still alive. Red Samurai 4 is on his back preventing the elevator doors from closing))
[23:57] {Mac-GM} ((if he gets up, the doors could close the rest of you off from Minx & Macavity inside the elevator))
[23:57] {Leviathan} ((is 4 down/hurt enough to not move?))
[23:57] {Mac-GM} ((no, just knocked down, not hurt at all))
[23:58] {Arsenal} ((shoot him))
[23:58] {Mac-GM} ((he's starting to get up as you stand there Leviathan))
[23:58] * Leviathan shoots 4, in that case
[23:58] {Leviathan} ((And five:) ))
[00:02] {Mac-GM} ((TN for #4 is a 2, TN for #5 is 6))
[00:02] {Leviathan} 5d6 2
[00:02] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=2 : 1 9 2 3 4 - 4 Successes
[00:03] {Leviathan} 5d6 6
[00:03] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 3 3 5 5 2 No Successes
[00:03] {Leviathan} ((Ouch, karma that))
[00:03] {Leviathan} 5d6 6
[00:03] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 10 7 5 3 5 - 2 Successes
[00:03] {Macavity} ((add in Karmar Lev))
[00:03] {Mac-GM} ((I mean combat pool))
[00:03] {Mac-GM} ((all pools have refreshed))
[00:04] {Leviathan} ((Ok, had to have one base success before i could add cp..three to the first and four to the second.))
[00:04] {Leviathan} 3d6 2
[00:04] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 3d6 vs TN=2 : 2 4 4 - 3 Successes
[00:04] {Leviathan} 4d6 5
[00:04] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 4d6 vs TN=5 : 14 11 2 3 - 2 Successes
[00:05] {Mac-GM} ((that makes 7 succeses vs #4 & 4 success vs #5))
[00:05] {Leviathan} ((Yep))
[00:06] {Mac-GM} ((how many bullets directed at each from a total of 10?))
[00:07] {Leviathan} ((5 and 5))
[00:08] {Mac-GM} 18d6 11
[00:08] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=11 : 4 5 4 4 4 3 2 1 5 5 4 4 5 9 4 1 3 3 No Successes
[00:08] {Mac-GM} 15d6 11
[00:08] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 15d6 vs TN=11 : 3 10 5 5 4 1 5 4 4 3 4 3 3 11 1 - 1 Success
[00:10] {Mac-GM} Leviathan's first burst of 5 bullets riddles the first Red Samurai full of holes, the body jumping and twitching as the hot lead tumbles inside it. The second burst of 5 catches the second Red Samurai in the chest as well, smashing internal organs beyond recognition.
[00:10] {Mac-GM} ((two down, congrats Leviathan))
[00:10] {Mac-GM} Blackwidow moves next, rolling in front of the elevator, sighting along her deadly sniper rifle, and firing at the other two guards standing in the front
[00:10] * Leviathan sighs under his helmet
[00:12] {Mac-GM} 10d6 2
[00:12] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=2 : 4 2 3 4 4 3 2 4 3 2 - 10 Successes
[00:12] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai 0 tries to dive out of the way of the sniper...
[00:12] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[00:12] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 2 2 1 1 3 1 2 5 5 - 2 Successes
[00:12] {Mac-GM} ((and fails miserably))
[00:13] {Mac-GM} 9d6 22
[00:13] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=22 : 11 4 3 4 2 9 1 2 4 No Successes
[00:13] {Mac-GM} The first bullet from Blackwidow punches through and sprays brains upon the second Red Samurai who also dives for the ground...
[00:14] {Mac-GM} 16d6 6
[00:14] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 16d6 vs TN=6 : 2 3 5 11 5 5 5 2 5 4 5 4 4 1 2 3 - 1 Success
[00:14] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[00:14] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 2 3 1 5 4 5 2 3 1 - 3 Successes
[00:15] {Mac-GM} And manages to get out of the way of the bullet, hiding behind two of the civilian techs (j & g)
[00:15] {Darin} ((chicken))
[00:16] {Mac-GM} ((init 27, Leviathan goes again))
[00:16] * Leviathan looks for targets not behind civilians
[00:17] {Mac-GM} ((again, appologies to those of low init, but I use the init system from SR2 since high init characters literally blaze with speed))
[00:17] {Minx} ((yeah, no problem, I'm used to it))
[00:17] {Arsenal} *shrug*
[00:18] {Darin} ((They all have issues, no one system is perfect))
[00:19] {Darin} 14+4d6
[00:19] {KEnwork} Initiative for Darin (14+4d6) : 28
[00:19] {Darin} ((forgot to add my VCR in))
[00:21] * Leviathan fires two grenades down the hallway towards L and J
[00:21] {Darin} ((Holding fire, waiting for a clear shot from either Lynx #1 is watching B, Y, and Z, #2 is watching for O & P to pop out the other side))
[00:26] {Leviathan} 5d6 3
[00:26] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=3 : 11 2 5 5 1 - 3 Successes
[00:26] {Leviathan} 1d6
[00:26] {Leviathan} 1d6 0
[00:26] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 1d6 : 3 *3*
[00:26] {Leviathan} 5d6 3
[00:27] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=3 : 4 5 2 4 2 - 3 Successes
[00:27] {Leviathan} 1d6 0
[00:27] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 1d6 : 5 *5*
[00:28] {Mac-GM} Leviathan's grenades both impact on the column by Red Samurai J and explode microseconds after bouncing off, the fuse set by the laser rangefinder grenade link on the barrel of his machinegun.
[00:29] {Mac-GM} 15d6 4
[00:29] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 15d6 vs TN=4 : 5 4 3 10 1 5 5 3 3 5 4 5 3 1 4 - 9 Successes
[00:29] {Mac-GM} 15d6 4
[00:29] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 15d6 vs TN=4 : 2 3 5 3 3 3 2 3 3 2 3 2 3 5 5 - 3 Successes
[00:30] {Mac-GM} 18d6 8
[00:30] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=8 : 5 4 3 9 4 2 5 4 3 11 2 4 5 5 4 11 5 5 - 3 Successes
[00:30] {Mac-GM} 18d6 8
[00:30] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=8 : 2 2 2 2 5 2 3 2 4 2 4 5 5 4 2 2 4 11 - 1 Success
[00:30] {Mac-GM} 18d6 8
[00:30] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=8 : 2 5 4 4 2 4 5 5 10 4 2 4 1 2 5 4 4 3 - 1 Success
[00:30] {Mac-GM} 18d6 8
[00:30] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=8 : 11 4 1 4 2 1 1 4 3 9 3 3 5 3 11 5 5 4 - 3 Successes
[00:31] {Mac-GM} All four Red Samurai dive as they see the muzzle blast of the grenade launcher, but the immolation consumes them anyway.
[00:31] {Leviathan} "Poor guys. "
[00:32] {Mac-GM} White-hot phosphorous is sprayed across the entire hallway, ringing it in flames...the Red Samurai around L also try to dive out of the explosion
[00:33] {Mac-GM} 18d6 3
[00:33] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=3 : 4 5 3 2 1 4 4 3 4 3 3 4 4 2 1 3 5 3 - 14 Successes
[00:33] {Mac-GM} 18d6 3
[00:33] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=3 : 2 2 2 2 1 5 4 3 1 5 2 4 2 1 4 1 3 3 - 8 Successes
[00:33] {Mac-GM} 18d6 2
[00:33] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=2 : 4 2 5 3 10 5 4 3 4 1 3 5 5 5 4 2 3 9 - 17 Successes
[00:33] {Mac-GM} 18d6 2
[00:33] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=2 : 9 5 1 4 4 10 5 1 5 4 5 3 2 2 2 1 1 4 - 14 Successes
[00:35] {Mac-GM} all but one manage to dive behind a column or otherwise resist the blast...the unlucky Red Samurai M is caught by the fringe of the blast as it funnels through the hallway, his armor cracking open and his flesh seared by flying white phosphorus...
[00:35] {Mac-GM} His screams can be heard echoing through the hallways faintly over the gunfire
[00:35] {Mac-GM} ((Darin go))
[00:36] * Darin rips another burst at Y and Z ((assuming the runners are clear for Y ))
[00:37] {Mac-GM} ((they are))
[00:38] {Darin} 2d6 0
[00:38] {KEnwork} Darin rolls 2d6 : 3 10 *10*
[00:41] {Darin} 5d6 4
[00:41] {KEnwork} Darin rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 5 3 5 3 1 - 2 Successes
[00:42] {Mac-GM} ((15 rounds per complex action))
[00:42] {Mac-GM} ((second target is 6))
[00:42] {Darin} 5d6 6
[00:42] {KEnwork} Darin rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 4 4 2 11 5 - 1 Success
[00:43] {Darin} combat pool: 4 for 1st 5 for second
[00:43] {Darin} 4d6 4
[00:43] {KEnwork} Darin rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 1 3 4 2 - 1 Success
[00:43] {Darin} 5d6 6
[00:43] {KEnwork} Darin rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 8 5 9 1 4 - 2 Successes
[00:43] {Mac-GM} ((3 successes on each target))
[00:43] {Darin} thats 3 and 3
[00:44] {Mac-GM} Both Red Samurai dive for the ground, forgetting everything in their haste to avoid the hail of lead coming their way
[00:44] {Mac-GM} 9d6 5
[00:44] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 2 11 2 1 1 1 5 3 2 - 2 Successes
[00:44] {Mac-GM} 9d6 5
[00:44] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 2 3 5 2 5 2 2 3 1 - 2 Successes
[00:44] {Mac-GM} and both fail to get completely out of the way of the bullets...
[00:45] {Mac-GM} 9d6 8
[00:45] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=8 : 5 3 4 3 5 5 2 2 10 - 1 Success
[00:45] {Mac-GM} 9d6 7
[00:45] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=7 : 3 5 2 5 4 2 3 3 3 No Successes
[00:45] {Mac-GM} ((damn))
[00:47] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai Y & Z are both chewed through into bloody bullet riddled masses from the rain of lead spat from the whirring barrels of the Steel Lynx minigun.
[00:47] {Darin} ((Heh Heh Heh ))
[00:47] {Mac-GM} ((24, Macavity goes then Arsenal & Minx))
[00:47] {Darin} (( Thats gotta be damned demoralizin))
[00:48] * Macavity dives into hand to hand combat with three of the Red Samurai inside the elevator aiming to disarm and knockdown the guards and prevent them from using their firearms on anyone..
[00:50] {Macavity} 7d6 7
[00:50] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 7d6 vs TN=7 : 4 3 2 4 5 2 4 No Successes
[00:50] {Macavity} ((karma))
[00:50] {Macavity} 7d6 7
[00:50] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 7d6 vs TN=7 : 5 3 1 4 9 3 1 - 1 Success
[00:50] {Macavity} 4d6 7
[00:50] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 4d6 vs TN=7 : 3 3 1 2 No Successes
[00:51] {Macavity} 8d6 7
[00:51] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 8d6 vs TN=7 : 5 5 8 4 9 4 5 3 - 2 Successes
[00:51] {Macavity} 5d6 7
[00:51] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 5d6 vs TN=7 : 1 1 3 5 4 No Successes
[00:51] {Macavity} 5d6 7
[00:51] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 5d6 vs TN=7 : 2 4 5 4 9 - 1 Success
[00:51] {Macavity} 5d6 7
[00:51] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 5d6 vs TN=7 : 3 2 1 5 2 No Successes
[00:52] * Macavity catches two of the guards completely off guard with the ferocity of his attack, hitting them with impunity. One guard fights back, but still doesn't manage to defeat the adept as he dives in amongst the three guards..
[00:53] {Macavity} 9d6 4
[00:53] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 1 4 5 3 2 5 3 5 3 - 4 Successes
[00:53] {Macavity} 9d6 4
[00:53] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 2 4 3 2 1 11 4 2 4 - 4 Successes
[00:53] {Macavity} 9d6 4
[00:53] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 1 2 3 2 3 2 4 2 1 - 1 Success
[00:55] {Mac-GM} One of the guards is knocked out by the shocking current generated by the stun-gloves on Macavities hands and goes down unconscious. The other two guards not only resist it, but shrug off the brunt of the current, only minimally stunned.
[00:56] {Mac-GM} ((hm...init is 22, and the Red Samurai by J & M would have gone, but they're all dead or diving for cover...init 19 would have been Samurai Y &Z but they're also dead. and 18 is the Samurai inside the elevator))
[00:57] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai 7 & 8 open fire on Minx
[00:57] {Minx} ((doh))
[00:57] {Mac-GM} ((just dodge the fire, you've got partial cover from the prototype))
[00:58] {Mac-GM} ((and heavy sec armor, same as the Red Samurai 8 ballistic))
[00:59] {Mac-GM} 7d6 5
[00:59] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=5 : 8 4 1 3 4 4 4 - 1 Success
[00:59] {Mac-GM} 7d6 5
[00:59] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=5 : 5 4 3 3 2 3 2 - 1 Success
[00:59] {Mac-GM} 7d6 5
[00:59] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=5 : 5 3 5 4 4 2 1 - 2 Successes
[00:59] {Mac-GM} 7d6 5
[00:59] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=5 : 3 5 5 1 3 7 3 - 3 Successes
[01:01] {Mac-GM} ((wow, that's two bursts of SMG fire from two Red Samurai))
[01:03] {Minx} 7d6 2
[01:03] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 7d6 vs TN=2 : 8 3 2 5 2 3 5 - 7 Successes
[01:03] {Minx} 7d6 2
[01:03] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 7d6 vs TN=2 : 1 4 1 1 4 2 5 - 4 Successes
[01:04] {Minx} ((karma that last one))
[01:04] {Minx} 4d6 2
[01:04] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 4d6 vs TN=2 : 2 5 3 2 - 4 Successes
[01:04] {Mac-GM} ((ah, the glory of heavy ballistic body armor))
[01:05] {Mac-GM} ((two more rolls...either dodge or soak wiht body))
[01:05] {Minx} 5d6 2
[01:05] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 5d6 vs TN=2 : 4 5 4 3 3 - 5 Successes
[01:05] {Minx} 5d6 2
[01:05] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 5d6 vs TN=2 : 4 2 4 3 3 - 5 Successes
[01:05] {Minx} ((light wounds x 2))
[01:06] {Minx} ((hrrm, actually...can I reroll those, I thought it was just two bursts, so I'd have spread the combat pool differently))
[01:06] {Mac-GM} ((go ahead, reroll all four))
[01:06] {Minx} 6d6 2
[01:06] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=2 : 5 5 4 2 4 4 - 6 Successes
[01:06] {Minx} 6d6 2
[01:06] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=2 : 2 1 2 10 2 3 - 5 Successes
[01:06] {Minx} 6d6 2
[01:06] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=2 : 1 4 4 2 5 3 - 5 Successes
[01:06] {Minx} 6d6 2
[01:06] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=2 : 3 1 10 3 4 3 - 5 Successes
[01:06] {Minx} ((karma those 3))
[01:06] {Minx} 1d6 2
[01:06] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 1d6 vs TN=2 : 1 No Successes
[01:06] {Minx} 1d6 2
[01:06] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 1d6 vs TN=2 : 2 - 1 Success
[01:06] {Minx} 1d6 2
[01:06] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 1d6 vs TN=2 : 4 - 1 Success
[01:06] {Minx} (so 1 L wound))
[01:06] {Mac-GM} ((yes...))
[01:07] {Minx} ((And that blows all my combat pool, heh))
[01:07] {Mac-GM} ((now roll body vs 7 4 times or just let the bullets knock you down ;))
[01:07] {Minx} 4d6 7
[01:07] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 4d6 vs TN=7 : 1 4 3 4 No Successes
[01:07] {Minx} 4d6 7
[01:07] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 4d6 vs TN=7 : 2 3 7 5 - 1 Success
[01:07] {Minx} 4d6 7
[01:07] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 4d6 vs TN=7 : 5 3 1 5 No Successes
[01:07] {Minx} 4d6 7
[01:07] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 4d6 vs TN=7 : 9 2 2 8 - 2 Successes
[01:07] {Mac-GM} ((you just got hit 4 times by SMG fire - 12 bullets hit you))
[01:08] {Minx} ((hey, she's only knocked down twice :) ))
[01:08] {Mac-GM} lol
[01:08] {Mac-GM} ((17 Leviathan goes...again))
[01:09] * Leviathan looks for hostiles
[01:09] * Leviathan fires down the hall at B
[01:09] * Minx slips from her perch, the weight of the armor dragging her down quickly...
[01:10] {Leviathan} 5d6 4
[01:10] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 3 9 3 4 3 - 2 Successes
[01:11] {Leviathan} ((Pool))
[01:11] {Leviathan} 3d6 4
[01:11] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 3d6 vs TN=4 : 3 2 3 No Successes
[01:11] {Leviathan} ((Pool gone, meh))
[01:13] * Leviathan doesn't take the time to watch the man fall, if he does, instead entering the elevator and putting the machine gun aside
[01:15] {Mac-GM} ((Arsenal you're up))
[01:16] {Mac-GM} ((minx & Macavity are up next at init 14))
[01:16] * Arsenal slings the AK while pulling out the Ingram, stepping into the elevator, and giving him what for at point-blank range.
[01:17] {Mac-GM} ((ok, spending a free action aiming? and you can't step into the elevator and do full auto without imposing running modifiers + 6))
[01:18] {Arsenal} ((yeah, might as well aim.))
[01:18] {Mac-GM} ((TN is +4 because he has partial cover, +6 if you're running in and firing full auto, base TN 4 -2 for smartlink))
[01:18] {Mac-GM} ((or you cna fire one burst after you move into the elevator, so TN is 4 +4 for his partial cover, -2 for your smartlink, -1 for your aiming total TN 5))
[01:20] {Arsenal} 10d6 5
[01:20] {KEnwork} Arsenal rolls 10d6 vs TN=5 : 4 4 3 4 5 3 3 5 4 10 - 3 Successes
[01:20] {Mac-GM} ((comments in parens please))
[01:21] {Arsenal} ((Ingram is 7M normal)
[01:21] {Arsenal} ((7S explosive, methinks)
[01:22] {Mac-GM} ((11S with burst & explosive))
[01:22] {Mac-GM} 9d6 3
[01:22] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=3 : 5 2 11 9 2 4 16 5 2 - 6 Successes
[01:23] {Mac-GM} The bullets paste the Red Samurai on the ground, but his armor bears the brunt and he takes only moderate wounds from the explosive bullets...
[01:26] {Darin} 2d6 6
[01:26] {KEnwork} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 7 2 - 1 Success
[01:26] {Darin} 2d6 8
[01:26] {KEnwork} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=8 : 5 4 No Successes
[01:27] {Darin} 5d6 6
[01:27] {KEnwork} Darin rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 2 2 2 11 14 - 2 Successes
[01:28] {Mac-GM} 9d6 9
[01:28] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=9 : 1 8 1 1 13 3 4 4 2 - 1 Success
[01:29] {Darin} Lynxc #2 locks on Guard O and lets rip with the Vindicator !!!
[01:30] {Macavity} The guard tries to dodge, but finds it impossible even with the partial cover of the corner and column he's behind to avoid 15 bullets!
[01:31] {Mac-GM} 9d6 18
[01:31] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=18 : 4 5 2 3 10 3 1 4 11 No Successes
[01:32] {Mac-GM} The minigun slices and dices yet again, and another spray of blood is seen from far down the hall...
[01:32] {Mac-GM} ((Minx is up! Finally :))
[01:32] * Minx slams into the ground with a rather loud thud, cursing as she fires off a dagger at one of the guards from earlier (the moderately wounded one))
[01:33] * Macavity sees Minx fall from the corner of his eye and hisses with concern into the microphone as he fights with three Renraku Red Samurai "Minx! "
[01:34] {Minx} 5d6 4
[01:34] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 3 5 15 3 2 - 2 Successes
[01:36] {Minx} ((slight correction :) ))
[01:37] * Minx fires off a knife as she's falling from her perch on the prototype, the blade flashing from her hand, streaking towards the Red Samurai
[01:37] * Minx lands after the throw with a muffle curse, whispering something to the air.
[01:37] {Mac-GM} 9d6 5
[01:37] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 1 2 3 4 4 1 3 5 5 - 2 Successes
[01:38] {Mac-GM} 1d6 0
[01:38] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 : 4 *4*
[01:39] {Mac-GM} The knife cracks the solid impact armor open again, sticking (to his amazement) in the Red Samurai's right leg and drawing blood again. Four knives now quiver, embedded in the armor and drawing blood from shallow cuts in the Red Samurai's skin.
[01:41] * Macavity leaps back, breaking off combat with the Red Samurai in order to land close enough for him to protect Minx until she regrains her feet.
[01:42] * Macavity quickdraws a pair of Browning Max Powers from quick-draw thigh holsters as he does so, aiming the pistols at the two Renraku Red Samurai he was in combat with a moment ago and firing.
[01:44] {Macavity} 13d6 4
[01:44] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 13d6 vs TN=4 : 2 2 5 4 2 4 1 8 2 1 5 5 7 - 7 Successes
[01:44] {Macavity} 13d6 4
[01:44] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 13d6 vs TN=4 : 4 5 4 1 5 5 2 11 14 8 11 5 5 - 11 Successes
[01:44] {Macavity} ((i think that's a successful quickdraw test))
[01:44] {Minx} ((heh))
[01:44] {Macavity} 4d6 4
[01:44] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 2 2 5 10 - 2 Successes
[01:45] {Darin} ((sorta just looked like the guns appeared in his hands, eh))
[01:45] {Macavity} ((ok that centering test negates my running modifier))
[01:45] {Macavity} 11d6 4
[01:45] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 11d6 vs TN=4 : 2 1 5 3 1 5 3 5 1 5 3 - 4 Successes
[01:45] {Macavity} 11d6 4
[01:45] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 11d6 vs TN=4 : 1 1 4 4 2 4 2 2 4 3 4 - 5 Successes
[01:46] {Macavity} 9d6 5
[01:46] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 3 5 4 7 2 5 5 4 4 - 4 Successes
[01:46] {Macavity} 9d6 5
[01:46] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 2 5 5 2 4 11 3 4 5 - 4 Successes
[01:46] {Macavity} ((damn those Red Samurai))
[01:47] {Mac-GM} The guns bark forth two aimed shots, APDS bullets punching through heavy armor to wound the two already lightly stunned Red Samurai..
[01:47] {Macavity} ((no more combat pool:( ))
[01:47] {Macavity} 9d6 5
[01:47] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 4 4 3 4 2 2 5 4 2 - 1 Success
[01:47] {Macavity} 9d6 5
[01:47] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 3 3 3 3 1 1 4 2 4 No Successes
[01:47] {Macavity} ((karma))
[01:47] {Macavity} 9d6 5
[01:47] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 3 3 4 3 5 4 4 5 3 - 2 Successes
[01:47] {Macavity} 7d6 5
[01:47] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 7d6 vs TN=5 : 4 2 9 3 2 5 5 - 3 Successes
[01:48] {Macavity} 9d6 7
[01:48] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=7 : 4 3 2 3 10 2 3 2 3 - 1 Success
[01:48] {Macavity} 9d6 7
[01:48] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=7 : 9 2 2 4 5 5 1 9 2 - 2 Successes
[01:49] {Mac-GM} Two more bullets fired from each gun finally take down the two Red Samurai with extreme prejudice.
[01:52] {Minx} 4d6 4
[01:52] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 5 4 3 4 - 3 Successes
[01:55] {Minx} The lights dim suddenly as a troll like object appears in the elevator, seemingly made up of conrete, earth, mud and rocks...with a shuffling gate the monstrosity reaches for a lightly wounded Renraku guard, enfolding him in a suffocating embrace...
[01:57] {Arsenal} "Now there's something you don't see everyday
[01:59] {Minx} 4d6 0
[01:59] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 4d6 : 4 3 1 3 *4*
[01:59] {Minx} ((oh please))
[01:59] {Mac-GM} 5d6 4
[01:59] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 5 3 3 4 7 - 3 Successes
[01:59] {Minx} 4d6 5
[01:59] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 4d6 vs TN=5 : 5 5 3 5 - 3 Successes
[02:00] {Mac-GM} The Renraku Security guard drops his SMG and braces both hands against the crushing weight of concrete and stone threatening to engulf and crush him. For the moment, both elemental and guard are stalemated...
[02:01] {Mac-GM} Chalk sees that both Leviathan & Arsenal have entered the elevator and aims his rifle down the hallway, watching for any new Red Samurai...
[02:02] {Mac-GM} The civilians in the front of the elevator all try running out past Leviathan and Arsenal..
[02:02] {Mac-GM} ((Lev, Ars, roll your int vs TN 5))
[02:02] {Arsenal} 6d6 5
[02:02] {KEnwork} Arsenal rolls 6d6 vs TN=5 : 2 4 2 4 2 5 - 1 Success
[02:02] {Arsenal} I hate this bot.
[02:02] {Leviathan} 3d6 5
[02:02] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 3d6 vs TN=5 : 4 2 1 No Successes
[02:03] {Leviathan} er, wrong roll
[02:03] {Leviathan} 4d6 5
[02:03] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 4d6 vs TN=5 : 1 10 14 3 - 2 Successes
[02:05] {Mac-GM} both of you recognize two of the faces running past you as the other two targets in a brief flash in your peripherial vision...
[02:06] {Mac-GM} ((this is init 11, if you have a free action remaining you can shout))
[02:07] {Mac-GM} 6d6 5
[02:07] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=5 : 2 4 3 4 4 5 - 1 Success
[02:08] {Mac-GM} ((init 8...Widow & Darin))
[02:08] {Mac-GM} ((Darin, what's your reaction?))
[02:09] {Darin} ((13))
[02:09] {Mac-GM} ((ok, Blackwidow has init 20, so she goes first, and she's spotted the two escaping targets))
[02:10] {Mac-GM} Blackwidow drops the sniper rifle and draws one of her Salvette Guardians as the Decker & turncoat Ares tech run past her, dropping into a Weaver Stance and firing a head shot at each as they run past...
[02:11] {Mac-GM} 6d6 4
[02:11] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 1 1 2 5 13 1 - 2 Successes
[02:11] {Mac-GM} 6d6 4
[02:11] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 9 5 5 1 5 5 - 5 Successes
[02:12] {Mac-GM} The decker takes a serious head wound from the heavy round of the Salvette Guardian, Blackwidow's second shot blows a neat hole out through the forhead of the former Ares Tech with cool precision.
[02:12] {Mac-GM} ((Darin goes))
[02:13] {Macavity} ((you can just see Blackwidow standing there in a Weaver stance, pistol still aimed))
[02:13] * Darin startds the #1 Lxnx slowly forward, tracking the gun to the righ covering the corner Samurai B is behind, anfling for a shot
[02:14] {Darin} (((grrr, cant type ))
[02:14] {Mac-GM} As the Lynx turns the corner, you see no sign of Red Samurai B who has apparently fled either down or up the stairwell..
[02:14] {Darin} (( startrs... right... angling...))
[02:15] {Darin} {comm} "Looks like one got away in the stairs "
[02:15] {Mac-GM} ((init 7 Leviathan's up again))
[02:16] {Arsenal} {comm} "Crap. And he'll sound the alarm very soon, too. "
[02:17] * Leviathan turns on a heel and rushes towarsds the staircase
[02:17] {Mac-GM} ((Red Sam 6 is the only one nearby still standing unwounded. Red Sam 7, 9 are seriously wounded 8 is fighing off being engulfed))
[02:17] {Leviathan} ((I'm after B atm, don't want to let him get away))
[02:17] {Mac-GM} ((roll int vs TN 7))
[02:18] {Leviathan} 4d6 7
[02:18] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 4d6 vs TN=7 : 3 4 4 5 No Successes
[02:18] {Mac-GM} ((actualy, TN 5 will work forgot the suit had hearing amp..))
[02:18] {Mac-GM} You can just hear the footsteps of the Renraku Red Samurai going up the staircase above you...
[02:19] * Leviathan rushes up the stairs after him then, firing if he spots him
[02:20] {Mac-GM} ((roll athletics, vs TN 4))
[02:20] {Leviathan} 7d6 4
[02:20] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 5 2 3 5 1 2 2 - 2 Successes
[02:22] {Mac-GM} Leviathan dashes over to the stairwell and up, 36 meters overall but not gaining on the Red Samurai, who had a 20 meter lead on Leviathan.
[02:23] {Mac-GM} ((you can karma that roll if you want))
[02:23] {Leviathan} 5d6 4
[02:23] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 2 4 4 3 8 - 3 Successes
[02:24] {Mac-GM} gambling everything on catching the Red Samurai, Leviathan puts on an extra burst of speed, surprising even himself as he covers an additional 9 meters up the stairwell and catches sight of the Red Samurai one flight above him at the end of his movement
[02:24] {Mac-GM} ((and that's it for Lev))
[02:24] {Mac-GM} ((Arsenal is up at 4))
[02:24] {Arsenal} who's left?
[02:24] {Mac-GM} ((sorry, Ars is up at 6))
[02:25] {Mac-GM} ((Red Sam 6 is the only one nearby still standing unwounded. Red Sam 7, 9 are seriously wounded 8 is fighing off being engulfed))
[02:25] {Arsenal} ((hrrrm...))
[02:25] {Mac-GM} ((civilians a-f are still left in the back of the elevator, mostly crouched down))
[02:26] * Arsenal gives Samurai-9 a 3-round burst w/out taking the free action to aim, then aims to give 6 a 3-round burst.
[02:26] {Arsenal} ((TNs for those?))
[02:27] {Arsenal} correction...
[02:27] {Mac-GM} ((TN for 9 is 2 - prone, wounded, and you've got a smartlink))
[02:27] {Arsenal} 'k...
[02:27] {Arsenal} 6d6 2
[02:27] {KEnwork} Arsenal rolls 6d6 vs TN=2 : 5 2 1 2 3 8 - 5 Successes
[02:27] {Mac-GM} ((TN for 6 is 6 partial cover behind civilians))
[02:28] {Arsenal} adding in the other half of my karma pool...
[02:28] {Arsenal} correction, combat pool
[02:28] {Arsenal} 10d6 6
[02:28] {KEnwork} Arsenal rolls 10d6 vs TN=6 : 11 3 4 5 4 9 2 4 10 3 - 3 Successes
[02:28] {Mac-GM} ((you can only add in combat pool up to the rating of the skill used))
[02:29] {Mac-GM} ((what are you doing exactly Ars? is this all at target 9?))
[02:29] {Arsenal} ((yeah... skill is 6, I added 4)
[02:29] {Mac-GM} ((got it))
[02:29] {Arsenal} that second one was at target 6
[02:29] {Mac-GM} ((remember next time that you need to roll skill first and get at least one success with just skill before rolling combat pool this time is fine))
[02:30] {Arsenal} ((And I forgot to ask, are any of the civies he's hiding behind the one we want to extract?))
[02:30] {Mac-GM} 9d6 6
[02:30] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=6 : 3 1 4 1 5 11 2 2 1 - 1 Success
[02:31] {Mac-GM} ((you forgot to ask, so Arsenal forgot to look before firing...))
[02:32] {Mac-GM} 9d6 3
[02:32] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=3 : 3 3 2 2 2 3 5 1 3 - 5 Successes
[02:33] {Mac-GM} The first burst from Arsenal's assault rifle puts Red Sam 9 out of his misery. The second burst clusters neatly on Red Sam 6, but the armor holds and Red Sam 6 takes only light damage.
[02:33] {Mac-GM} ((minx & mac are up at init 4))
[02:33] {Minx} ((they guy I've been knifing still up?))
[02:33] {Macavity} 10d6 5
[02:33] {KEnwork} Macavity rolls 10d6 vs TN=5 : 3 1 1 5 3 3 3 2 3 5 - 2 Successes
[02:35] * Macavity spots Miss Kuz'mich among the noncombatants in the back and pulls her from the crowd into the safety of the far side of the prototype, past where Minx had landed.
[02:36] {Mac-GM} ((yes he is, seriously wounded with 3 light wounds))
[02:36] {Mac-GM} ((if you want you can close into melee range of 6 & 7 and engage both with your knives))
[02:36] {Mac-GM} ((7 is seriously wounded with three of your knives, and 6 is lightly wounded from Arsenal's burst))
[02:37] * Minx slides forward, pulling the vibroknives from their sheathes, flicking them on, closing to finish off 7 at last.
[02:38] {Minx} 6d6 4
[02:38] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 2 10 5 3 10 3 - 3 Successes
[02:39] {Mac-GM} 5d6 8
[02:39] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=8 : 5 1 5 3 8 - 1 Success
[02:39] {Mac-GM} 5d6 7
[02:39] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=7 : 2 4 1 3 4 No Successes
[02:39] {Minx} (heh, just remember, it's M damage due to the vibroknife part))
[02:40] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai # 7 still manages to put up some defense, but not enough to avoid Minx's vibroknives...
[02:40] {Mac-GM} ((damage is staged up to serious for both))
[02:40] * Minx slashes towards them both, driving the white hot vibrating knives into her targets, twisting them as she slices through their armor with barely a pause, aiming with years of knife fighting precision for weaknesses...
[02:41] {Mac-GM} 9d6 5
[02:41] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 5 4 3 2 4 9 3 5 4 - 3 Successes
[02:41] {Mac-GM} 9d6 3
[02:41] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=3 : 2 3 5 4 3 4 2 5 2 - 6 Successes
[02:42] {Mac-GM} 9d6 6
[02:42] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=6 : 2 2 2 4 5 2 2 4 3 No Successes
[02:42] {Mac-GM} 9d6 5
[02:42] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 5 3 5 5 5 4 3 4 3 - 4 Successes
[02:43] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai 7 chokes on his blood as the vibrating blade slices through armor and flesh to slide in between his ribs, Red Samurai 6 on the other hand manages to ward off the worst of the attack, taking only light scratches through the sliced armor..
[02:44] {Mac-GM} ((red Sam 7 is finally down, gurgling though blood))
[02:44] {Mac-GM} ((init once more from everyone))
[02:44] {Minx} 7+2d6
[02:44] {KEnwork} Initiative for Minx (7+2d6) : 11
[02:44] {Mac-GM} ((two red Samurai left, B running up the stairs wiht Leviathan in hot pursuit & 6))
[02:45] {Darin} 13+4d6
[02:45] {KEnwork} Initiative for Darin (13+4d6) : 30
[02:45] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[02:45] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 18
[02:45] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[02:45] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 15
[02:45] {Minx} ((What about the one fighting off the Elemental?))
[02:45] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[02:45] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 18
[02:45] {Leviathan} 10+5d6
[02:45] {KEnwork} Initiative for Leviathan (10+5d6) : 24
[02:45] {Mac-GM} ((oops.forgot about him))
[02:46] {Mac-GM} 20+3d6
[02:46] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (20+3d6) : 28
[02:47] {Macavity} 13+3d6
[02:47] {KEnwork} Initiative for Macavity (13+3d6) : 27
[02:48] {Minx} 12+1d6
[02:48] {KEnwork} Initiative for Minx (12+1d6) : 17
[02:50] {Mac-GM} 6+1d6
[02:50] {KEnwork} Initiative for Mac-GM (6+1d6) : 9
[02:52] {Mac-GM} ((darin go.))
[02:53] {Arsenal} 7+2d6
[02:53] {KEnwork} Initiative for Arsenal (7+2d6) : 14
[02:54] {Mac-GM} ((ok, Darin holds his action, Leviathan go))
[02:54] * Darin runs the #1 Lynx to the cross hall in from of the West Elevator and starts down toward the columns and the remaining Samurai, scanning side to side
[02:54] {Mac-GM} ((whoops...hold that thought))
[02:54] * Leviathan continues to pursue his target, firing when and if he comes within range
[02:54] {Darin} ((cool as is))
[02:55] {Mac-GM} ((ok, it will take you this round to get the Lynx in position))
[02:55] {Mac-GM} ((roll athletics vs TN 4 again Lev))
[02:55] {Leviathan} 7d6 4
[02:55] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 5 2 1 5 4 4 4 - 5 Successes
[02:56] {Mac-GM} Leviathan sprints another 45 meters up the stairs, overtaking the startled Renraku Red Samurai who continues up the stairs trying to stay ahead of Leviathan as he realizes that the fire doors are all sealed from the outside of the stairwell..
[02:57] {Mac-GM} ((you can take your shot Lev, TN is 4 if you're using the gyro-stabilized machinegun))
[02:58] {Leviathan} 5d6 4
[02:58] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 2 3 3 5 1 - 1 Success
[02:58] {Leviathan} (CP))
[02:58] {Leviathan} 5d6 4
[02:58] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 2 4 2 5 5 - 3 Successes
[02:58] {Mac-GM} ((how many bullets Lev?))
[02:59] {Leviathan} ((ten round burst, right?))
[02:59] {Mac-GM} ((yep..))
[02:59] {Leviathan} ((All ten then))
[03:01] {Mac-GM} The first four bullets of the long auto burst hit as the gun tries to track the scrambling Red Samurai...
[03:01] {Mac-GM} 9d6 5
[03:01] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 4 5 2 7 5 5 3 1 4 - 4 Successes
[03:01] {Mac-GM} The red Samurai dives flat on the steps, narrowly avoiding the bullets...
[03:02] {Mac-GM} ((earth elemental next))
[03:02] {Minx} The Earth elemental presses forward, intent on crushing the man in it's depths...
[03:03] * Macavity whispers quickly to the Renraku Tech, Miss Kuz'mich in the lee of the prototype, his eyes still scanning sight lines for targets and danger...
[03:03] {Macavity} "I'm not going to hurt you. We're here to extract and transport you to Ares Miss Kuz'mich."
[03:03] {Mac-GM} Her reply is lost in the gunfire as it echoes even more loudly in the confines of the freight elevator.
[03:03] {Mac-GM} ((roll force vs tN 5))
[03:03] {Mac-GM} 5d6 4
[03:03] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 3 1 4 2 4 - 2 Successes
[03:03] {Minx} 4d6 5
[03:03] {KEnwork} Minx rolls 4d6 vs TN=5 : 2 4 2 4 No Successes
[03:04] {Mac-GM} The Red Samurai manages to break out of the hold of the Earth Elemental, clawing his way out of the earthen embrace..
[03:05] {Mac-GM} ((leviathan & Arsenal))
[03:05] {Mac-GM} ((Lev first))
[03:05] * Leviathan fires another burst at the prone man
[03:05] {Leviathan} 5d6 2
[03:05] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=2 : 1 1 4 4 1 - 2 Successes
[03:05] {Mac-GM} ((damn))
[03:05] {Leviathan} ((I hate these dice..cp))
[03:05] {Leviathan} 3d6 2
[03:05] {KEnwork} Leviathan rolls 3d6 vs TN=2 : 5 8 4 - 3 Successes
[03:06] {Mac-GM} 9d6 16
[03:06] {KEnwork} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=16 : 2 5 4 2 5 2 10 2 4 No Successes
[03:07] {Mac-GM} The hail of bullets from the Stoner-Ares M107 shoots up the Red Samurai's corpse...
[03:07] {Mac-GM} ((Red Sam B dead))
[03:08] {Arsenal} ((Who's left in the elevator?)
[03:09] {Macavity} ((Red Sam 8 & 6))
[03:10] {Arsenal} ((condition of 8 and 6?))
[03:12] {Macavity} ((both are lightly wounded))
[03:13] {Macavity} ((actually 6 is moderately wounded, but you can't fire on 6 wihtout hitting Minx))
[03:14] {Arsenal} ((any civilians near 8, specifically our intended extraction?)
[03:15] {Macavity} ((nope))
[03:15] * Arsenal aims carefully, letting the smartlink guide his shots, and lets loose a pair of short bursts into 8
[03:15] {Arsenal} ((TNs?))
[03:16] {Macavity} ((TN is 4 he's scrambling, but you've got smartlink))
[03:16] {Arsenal} 6d6 4
[03:16] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 4 1 5 4 5 5 - 5 Successes
[03:17] {Macavity} 9d6 5
[03:17] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 1 1 3 3 2 1 1 4 4 No Successes
[03:17] {Macavity} 9d6 5
[03:17] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 3 5 7 3 4 2 3 9 2 - 3 Successes
[03:17] {Arsenal} ((on a 7M gun, that's what?))
[03:17] {Arsenal} ((7M gun with explosive rounds)
[03:17] {Macavity} 9d6 3
[03:17] {Shadowdice} Macavity rolls 9d6 vs TN=3 : 5 5 3 5 1 3 4 5 3 - 8 Successes
[03:18] {Mac-GM} The Red Samurai is caught by the first burst but still manages to shrug off all damage as he scrambles for his dropped SMG
[03:18] {Mac-GM} ((roll your second burst))
[03:18] {Arsenal} 6d6 4
[03:18] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 1 10 3 1 2 11 - 2 Successes
[03:19] {Mac-GM} 2d6 5
[03:19] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 2d6 vs TN=5 : 5 4 - 1 Success
[03:19] {Arsenal} adding combat pool
[03:19] {Mac-GM} 9d6 3
[03:19] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=3 : 2 1 4 2 8 5 4 2 3 - 5 Successes
[03:19] {Arsenal} 4d6 4
[03:19] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 4 5 3 5 - 3 Successes
[03:19] {Mac-GM} The second burst takes the Red Samurai in the chest, wounding him...
[03:19] {Minx} ((back))
[03:20] {Blackwidow} 12d6 2
[03:20] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 12d6 vs TN=2 : 10 2 3 5 1 4 3 5 5 5 5 8 - 11 Successes
[03:20] {Blackwidow} (HEad shot by the way)
[03:20] {Mac-GM} ((oh, in that case it's a 6 :p))
[03:20] {Blackwidow} (even with smt link 2?
[03:21] {Mac-GM} ((of course, base TN is 4, called shot +4...you still get 2 successes, don't be greedy as well as showing off ;))
[03:21] {Mac-GM} ((I'll allow 5 since you aimed))
[03:22] {Blackwidow} (16D ap, but she didnt fire unless she knew the target wasnt put down by Arsenals shot)
[03:23] {Mac-GM} ((he wasn't, and your called shot did nothing additional...since it's already staged way past deadly by the successes))
[03:23] {Mac-GM} 9d6 16
[03:23] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=16 : 3 2 5 4 3 5 2 5 3 No Successes
[03:24] {Mac-GM} The head explodes even as the Red Samurai staggers from the close-range chest burst, showering Arsenal with bits of brain matter ejected from the very large entry wound...the round was contained by the helmet, entering at exactly the right angle to riccochet back and forth inside - pureeing the brains inside.
[03:24] {Mac-GM} ((minx is up))
[03:24] * Arsenal wipes off the brain matter.
[03:25] {Minx} ((One guy left?))
[03:25] {Mac-GM} ((only 6 left))
[03:25] {Mac-GM} ((and 5 civilian techs))
[03:25] {Mac-GM} ((a, c, d, e, & f))
[03:26] {Mac-GM} 5d6 6
[03:26] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 2 4 1 3 11 - 1 Success
[03:26] {Minx} 12d6 3
[03:26] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 12d6 vs TN=3 : 2 3 7 3 3 5 2 3 2 3 5 4 - 9 Successes
[03:26] {Mac-GM} 5d6 6
[03:26] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 2 3 3 4 3 No Successes
[03:27] {Mac-GM} 9d6 5
[03:27] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 2 4 4 2 5 5 2 2 4 - 2 Successes
[03:28] {Mac-GM} ((Minx racks up 6 successes overall vs the desperately defending Red Samurai))
[03:29] * Minx slams into the last guard, her blades flashing with a deadly whirl, each blade hacking and slashing away at the armor as she tries to penetrate the armor of the flunkie, finding notches and holes in his defenses, her blade penetrating and slicing, instincts rocking as her blades gouge and tear chunks out of the guy, wrists twisting to cut just a little bit more, leaving him dead before he realizes it, gaping wounds showing...
[03:29] {Minx} ...where the blades connected and devastated his system, the armor no help at all.
[03:30] {Mac-GM} Blood & bloody chunks fly as Minx finishes, blanketing the nearby civilians and herself from head to toe in gore.
[03:30] {Arsenal} "Remind me never to get you mad at me."
[03:30] {Arsenal} {comm} "Leviathan, status of our runaway? "
[03:31] {Leviathan} {comm} "Fleeing hostile eliminated, "
[03:31] * Leviathan steps into the hallway just after that, running down it and entering the elevator calmly
[03:32] {Mac-GM} Chalk enters the elevator to check the civilians for wounds before shepherding them out of the elevator and into the stairwell, looking for Leviathan returning...
[03:33] {Arsenal} "Did our boy sound the alarm? "
[03:33] * Leviathan goes out quickly before everyone's ready and makes sure that all civilian targets have been eliminated
[03:33] {Leviathan} "Don't know. Think he was too busy running. "
[03:33] {Arsenal} "We'll know soon enough. "
[03:33] {Macavity} {comm} "Local Security radio still jammed. Security registers no alerts yet. "
[03:34] * Arsenal trades the SMG for the LMG.
[03:34] * Macavity walks towards the front of the elevator, with the Renraku Tech, Natalia Semenova Kuz'mich stumbling behind him supported by his arm.
[03:35] Miss Kuz'mich stops for a moment to pick something off the ground.
[03:34] {Blackwidow} "We have any more targets or are they all elminated, and do we have both packages?"
[03:34] * Leviathan nods, walking up to the civilian targets and putting a bullet in each of their heads, whether they be breathing or not
[03:35] * Minx stands there, cleaning her now silent vibroblades, the knives she threw wriggling their way out of the various corpses, flying back to her...
[03:34] {Darin} {comm} "Lets finish the ones in the center column area "
[03:35] {Macavity} {comm} "No time for that Darin. Both packages are secure. Time for the rest of you to head up before security becomes aware of us and shuts down the elevator. Is anyone hurt?"
[03:35] * Arsenal looks at the remaining civilian non-targets.
[03:35] {Leviathan} {comm} "Unharmed, sir, ready for my next objective. "
[03:35] {Arsenal} {comm} "Not a scratch on me. Surprising. Red Samurai ain't as tough as I thought they'd be. "
[03:35] {Blackwidow} Widow goes and drops a Barret 121 shell with a blackwidow on it next to each of the 3 main civ they took out as a reminder of who not to mess with
[03:35] * Leviathan eyes Blackwidow and her trademark shell, then steps back into the elevator.
[03:36] {Leviathan} "Calling cards are never a good idea. "
[03:36] * Macavity touches Minx on the shoulder once she rejoins the group..
[03:36] * Blackwidow shrugs
[03:36] {Macavity} "Are you alright? You took a beating back there. "
[03:36] * Blackwidow walks out with the rest rifle in hand
[03:37] * Minx glances over at Mac, then shrugs. "Let's go I guess..." she looks down, checking out the impact lines on her armor. "Yeah...no worse then falling off a bike. "
[03:37] {Chalk} {comm} "Darin, get your drones in here ASAP, we're blowin this party like a cheap whore on New Years"
[03:38] * Leviathan takes a lean against the elevator wall, sliding to a seat for the moment. He remains apart from the rest of the group in more than just his silence. The aura he's giving off now makes him alienated from the universe altogether
[03:38] * Darin rolls Lynx #2 forward past the opposite side elevator, training the vindicator on the central opening as it passes, watching for the remaining Samurai
[03:38] * Macavity reaches around to detach the helmet from Minx's suit...
[03:38] * Arsenal makes sure the LMG is set, and starts swapping out his remaining explosive ammo from the AK to the LMG
[03:39] * Minx glances at Mac, as she makes sure all her knives are clean and reseated.
[03:39] * Macavity pulls the helmet off and looks at Minx as if studying her face for signs of injury.
[03:40] {Darin} lynx #1 swings around and backs up toward the frieght elevator
[03:40] {Arsenal} "Remind me to get some of that APDS ammo you like, Widow. "
[03:40] {Darin} {comm} "Let the Lynx's have the front , just in case someone is waitin on the roof, they are well armored "
[03:41] {Macavity} "You watch yourself on the way up there. I'll be riding matrix shotgun, but you keep your head down and let the boys here take the bullets. You're too important to get shot up by some random security guard. "
[03:41] * Minx smirks slightly, slipping her helmet back on.
[03:42] * Macavity shakes his head and takes all the rest in...
[03:42] * Leviathan wishes he had a cigar right now, thinking about what Macavity just said, remembering it.
[03:42] {Blackwidow} "Let me go first behind the drones "
[03:43] {Macavity} "I'll be in radio contact. Remember, as soon as the elevator doors open on the roof, Chalk goes for the aircraft with one of you covering him. The rest move the prototype and provide cover fire. "
[03:43] {Leviathan} "I'll cover chalk. "
[03:43] {Macavity} "That's fine Widow, you can take point, but Chalk has to get to the aircraft, take out the pilots and prep for immediate dust-off while the others are moving the prototype onboard. "
[03:43] {Arsenal} "Which leaves me with the prototype. "
[03:44] {Darin} "Let a Lynx move out with him, it will draw any fire "
[03:44] {Blackwidow} "I will stay then and help pull coverfire "
[03:44] {Arsenal} "You got it, Darin. "
[03:44] {Macavity} "I want everyone but Chalk and one other with the prototype...Darin, keep your Lynx's flanking the prototype so that the others have at least some partial cover and pour everything you have into suppressive fire...
[03:45] * Minx makes sure her helmet is on securely.
[03:45] {Leviathan} "Like I said, sir, I'll cover Chalk. "
[03:45] * Macavity checks the seals on the outside for Minx..
[03:45] {Darin} "Copy, Suppressive fire with all I got, no problem "
[03:46] * Arsenal slams the clip of explosive ammo into the LMG, and pulls back on the bolt to chamber it. "Ready to rock. "
[03:46] {Darin} {comm} "Someone wanna load the Vindicators with fresh belts before we move up? "
[03:46] * Arsenal places his magazine on the prototype. "Some light reading material for the trip home. "
[03:46] {Macavity} "Sort it out on the way up. Remember, if the elevator stops, open the inside panel and cut the power to it. Chalk can rig the elevator to ride all the way down on it's emergency brakes. As soon as it gets to the roof or the basement I'm cutting lose every virus on the security network. "
[03:46] {Arsenal} {comm} "I will. "
[03:47] {Macavity} "Stay frosty, I don't know if I can keep the security off your backs long enough for the elevator to make it all the way up. "
[03:47] * Minx nods. "I'll stay with the prototype "
[03:47] * Arsenal sets the LMG aside, and gets to work loading the guns.
[03:47] {Macavity} "Alright, good luck. "
[03:47] * Darin runs the #2 lynx around to the Frieght elevator, watching for samurai as it goes
[03:47] {Blackwidow} "I wil lstay back and pull rear security "
[03:48] * Macavity darts out of the elevator with Natalia Semenova Kuz'mich in tow, heading down the stairwell to the floor below.
[03:48] * Darin runs the Arachnids into the elevator, one climbs up onto the roof of the elevator and watches upward
[03:49] {Mac-GM} the crack of bullets whine through the air, impacting deep inside the elevator as Red Samurai down the hallway take shots through the closing elevator doors..
[03:49] {Leviathan} "Something tells me they'll be waiting for us. "
[03:49] {Darin} the Lynx's back one at a time into the elevator stopping just inside the doors on each side of the prototype
[03:50] * Arsenal loads the guns on the Lynx's during the trip.
[03:50] * Minx pulls her pistol for the first time, checking to make sure it's ready.
[03:52] {Mac-GM} The elevator begins to rise smoothly up the elevator shaft...a check of the time reveals that the entire gunfight took less time than the conversation at the end. Less than five minutes total.
[03:53] {Mac-GM} Everyone hopes that the security deckers take no heed of the slight delay in the movement of the elevator from the Red Samurai security chief's check in. And if they don't they bloody well should be.
[03:53] {Arsenal} ((drones reloaded))
[03:53] * Minx steps behind the prototype.
[03:53] {Mac-GM} ((and here I'm going to end it for the night))
[03:53] * Arsenal readies the LMG
[03:53] {Leviathan} "Cross your fingers, people. Our luck's still here but we gotta hold it. "
[03:53] {Mac-GM} ((get some sleep everyone, good job tonight and the last time))
[03:54] {Mac-GM} ((we'll find out next time...Tuesday, if the team makes it to the roof or not))
[03:54] {Leviathan} ((Alright..good game guys.))
[03:54] {Blackwidow} (I'll be able to make it tuesday night now)
[03:54] {Darin} (( thanks, was fun ))
[03:54] {Mac-GM} ((and how FUBAR things get))
[03:54] {Arsenal} ((that does not bode well))
[03:54] {Mac-GM} {{{{GAME OVER}}}}}
Return to Burned-Ice
Return to the Isle Of Shadows