Return to Burned-Ice
Return to the Isle Of Shadows
[21:00] {Mac-GM} {{{{GAME ON}}}}}
[21:01] {Arsenal} ((Where were we again, GM?))
[21:01] {Mac-GM} ((elevator))
[21:02] {Mac-GM} Macavity and Natalia Kuz'mich slip around the corner, heading down to the scuba gear left on the 21st floor as the doors to the elevator slide shut and the car starts accelerating up the shaft.
[21:02] * Minx gets behind the prototype looking for ways to move the prototype and the gunny its on.
[21:03] * Blackwidow stands to the side behind one of the lynx rifle slightly relaxed ready to bring it up on an instant
[21:04] {Mac-GM} ((the gunny is powered and has controls at the back for moving it))
[21:04] * Arsenal stays close to Minx, getting his LMG ready for action.
[21:06] {Arsenal} ((meat shield)
[21:06] * Minx makes sure she can work the controls.
[21:06] {Mac-GM} On the visual indicator above the door, the floors flicker rapidly higher and the elevator icon begins to near the top of the pyramid when the sirens suddenly start wailing from every speaker.
[21:07] {Arsenal} "We've been ratted out."
[21:07] {Blackwidow} "Looks like they know we are hear, prepare for a hot reception"
[21:07] {Mac-GM} You're already up past the 300th floor and Chalk looks back at you from his position by the open elevator access panel
[21:08] {Mac-GM} {Chalk} "Do we cut the power?"
[21:08] {Arsenal} "Your call, Widow."
[21:08] {Blackwidow} (if we cut power what happens again)
[21:08] {Mac-GM} ((the elevator begins a controlled fall, as Chalk will be manipulating the emergency brakes))
[21:09] {Mac-GM} The acceleration of the elevator falls off and it begins slowing...
[21:09] {Mac-GM} 302...303....304....305...
[21:09] {Blackwidow} "LEts just go with the orig plan
[21:09] {Mac-GM} the floors start passing more slowly on the indicator above the doors...
[21:09] {Arsenal} ((How tall is the arcology again?)
[21:09] {Blackwidow} (We are heading to what floor?)
[21:09] {Mac-GM} ((320 floors))
[21:10] {Blackwidow} (Then they are stopping the elevator)
[21:10] {Mac-GM} 306...307...308...309...310.....
[21:10] {Arsenal} ((elevator's just decelerating))
[21:10] {Mac-GM} Now the floors are passing at a visible rate...
[21:10] * Arsenal levels the LMG at the elevator door
[21:10] {Blackwidow} "10 Floors lets get ready "
[21:11] {Arsenal} "I'll play meat shield for Minx."
[21:11] {Blackwidow} "LEt the drones go first"
[21:11] * Minx ensures that the gunny is ready to go.
[21:11] {Blackwidow} "I'll follow behind the drones,
[21:11] * RustAngel is now known as Leviathan
[21:12] {Macavity} {comm} "Can't keep the deckers off any longer.....how much longer..... til....top?"
[21:12] {Blackwidow} "Lev will come behind me and arsenal will follow with minx and the gurrney making shure Minx doesnt get hit"
[21:12] {Mac-GM} ((roll int, tn 4 to calculate time))
[21:12] {Minx} 5d6 4
[21:12] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 2 1 6 3 6 - 2 Successes
[21:12] {Arsenal} 6d6 4
[21:12] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 2 4 4 3 1 2 - 2 Successes
[21:12] {Blackwidow} 7d6 4
[21:12] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 1 4 2 3 5 1 5 - 3 Successes
[21:13] {Leviathan} 5d6 4
[21:13] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 4 3 4 2 7 - 3 Successes
[21:13] {Minx} {comm} "2 minutes"
[21:13] {Mac-GM} ((acutally that's probably too long scratch that...20 seconds))
[21:14] {Blackwidow} {comm}"20 secs"
[21:14] {Leviathan} "27 Seconds."
[21:14] {Mac-GM} ((somebody should probably assume command of the team so that you don't have everyone spouting off orders))
[21:15] {Macavity} {comm} "not.....sure...."
[21:15] {Arsenal} ((Widow... it is her company fronting the cash))
[21:15] {Leviathan} "Widow, this is your op. You call the shots from here."
[21:16] * Arsenal nods agreement.
[21:16] {Mac-GM} 314...315.... the last few floors are sliding past...
[21:16] {Macavity} "times....up."
[21:16] * Blackwidow nods "Lets do it, Drones first I follow behind the drones LEv you come after me Ars you stay back with Minx and make shure she doesnt get hit and we get the drone out of here"
[21:16] * Arsenal releases the safety.
[21:17] {Mac-GM} The lights in the lift flicker suddenly, and the security alarms fall silent. There's a jerk in your motion and the deceleration starts feeling less powered some how.
[21:18] {Mac-GM} 316...317...318..
[21:18] {Mac-GM} the motion of the elevator has almost fallen off completely....
[21:18] {Minx} ((Seem like we're going to hit the top?))
[21:18] * Mac-GM Chalk looks nervously at the rest, his hands on the wires inside the control panel
[21:19] {Arsenal} "Damn. They cut the power."
[21:19] {Mac-GM} ((roll int TN 6))
[21:19] * Leviathan closes his eyes for a brief moment, centering his concentration, pulling the hood of his cloak over the helmet he's wearing, dim orange eyes glowering slightly from the internal HUD
[21:19] {Arsenal} 6d6 6
[21:19] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 1 3 12 1 2 2 - 1 Success
[21:19] {Blackwidow} 7d6 6
[21:19] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 7d6 vs TN=6 : 3 2 8 3 6 2 1 - 2 Successes
[21:19] {Minx} 5d6 6
[21:19] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 4 3 8 13 2 - 2 Successes
[21:19] {Mac-GM} ((damn, the dice are with us tonight!))
[21:19] {Leviathan} 5d6 6
[21:19] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 10 6 1 3 1 - 2 Successes
[21:20] {Blackwidow} "Once we get out Ars just concentrate getting the drone to the Vtols and protecting Minx we will clear the way
[21:20] {Arsenal} "Right."
[21:20] {Mac-GM} You feel like you're going to make it, but it's going to be close. Not the stop you were hoping for, Chalk will have to throw on the brakes at the exact moment the elevator stops completely to keep it from falling back down the shaft.
[21:20] {Blackwidow} "Lets lock and load people and stay frosty we are almost ther"
[21:21] * Arsenal appears perfectly calm.
[21:21] {Mac-GM} 319.....the elevator shudders slowly as motion ceases.....
[21:21] {Mac-GM} ((someone's going to have to tell chalk when to throw on the brakes))
[21:22] * Leviathan triggers his machine gun back to his hands. "Chalk, get ready to throw the brakes."
[21:22] {Blackwidow} {comm}"Chalk throw them now"as we get to floor 320
[21:22] {Arsenal} ((do we make it to floor 320?))
[21:24] * Mac-GM Chalk taps the wires together and the heavy metallic clang of hydraulic brake shoes slamming into the sides of the elevator shaft resonates through the elevator...the elevator starts to slide back down but stops as the brakes hold snug against the sides of the shaft.
[21:24] {Leviathan} "Someone open the door."
[21:24] * Minx ponders the 320 floors....down. And thinks she'd like to be off the Elevator...sometime...well..now would be good.
[21:24] {Mac-GM} On the digital display, 319 flickers to 320, then back to 319, then dies completely.
[21:25] {Blackwidow} "Damn one floor short"
[21:25] * Mac-GM Chalk taps together another pair of wires and the door slides open...
[21:25] * Arsenal keeps the MG pointed out the door as it opens.
[21:26] * Minx ducks a little.
[21:26] {Blackwidow} ((We miss the floor?))
[21:26] {Arsenal} ((are we between floors?))
[21:26] {Mac-GM} About 3 inches seperate the floor of the elevator from the top of the concrete pad atop the Arcology.
[21:27] * Mac-GM Chalk grins as he scrambles over to the manual release of the outside doors...still closed...and looks to the others.
[21:27] * Macavity is now known as Chalk
[21:27] * Darin spins up the vindicators
[21:28] {Chalk} "Let's Rock and Roll!"
[21:28] {Arsenal} {comm} "Easy does it, Chalk." ((We gonna be able to get the gurney over that 3 inches?))
[21:28] {Leviathan} "No team casualties. Throw out the big guns and make a shot of us getting to the bird."
[21:28] * Minx checks to see if the gunny will get over the 3 inches.
[21:28] {Mac-GM} ((barely, it will be a big bump))
[21:28] {Mac-GM} ((the wheels it's on are just over 6 inches))
[21:29] {Darin} {comm} "Back it all the way back and Ram it across once I clear the way"
[21:29] {Mac-GM} The elevator creaks ominously....
[21:29] {Blackwidow} (The door open? and we moving)
[21:29] * Arsenal keeps the Mg pointed out...
[21:29] {Chalk} ((outside door is still open, Chalk waiting for your order))
[21:29] {Blackwidow} {com}"Send the drones out"
[21:29] {Mac-GM} ((still closed rather))
[21:29] {Blackwidow} "Open the door"
[21:29] {Darin} {Comm} Stick some Sammy armor next to the bump to step up with
[21:30] {Arsenal} {comm} "Open the door, Chalk, before we go splat."
[21:30] * Chalk triggers the door release and the outside doors slide open
[21:30] * Minx ducks
[21:30] * Darin rolls Lynx #1 out slowly, scanning for opposition
[21:30] {Arsenal} {comm} "Last case scenario, we leave the goods in the elevator and kill the brakes."
[21:31] {Blackwidow} {Comm}"Darin send out the drones I am right behind them"
[21:31] {Mac-GM} The sounds of jet turbines and rotorblades compete with the whistling wind for dominence. Across from the elevator, a fat vectored thrust transport sits with the cargo ramp down and facing the elevator.
[21:31] {Arsenal} "Its a long way down, and I doubt it will be usable any time soon after falling three hundred some floors at terminal velocity."
[21:31] {Mac-GM} http://IsleOfShadows.Tripod.com/burned-ice/roof-fight.jpg
[21:31] * Arsenal looks around for opposition.
[21:32] {Mac-GM} http://IsleOfShadows.Tripod.com/burned-ice/index.html
[21:32] {Blackwidow} (Red are the sammies?)
[21:32] {Mac-GM} ((red are Renraku Samurai, blue are techs/non-combatants, large red dots are weapons emplacements & drones))
[21:33] {Blackwidow} (Were are we)
[21:33] {Mac-GM} ((elevator 12))
[21:33] {Mac-GM} The four Red Samurai closest to the elevator look at the group of you with stunned surprise
[21:33] {Mac-GM} ((everyone roll reaction for surprise test))
[21:33] {Arsenal} 7d6 0
[21:34] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 7d6 : 1 20 4 2 5 5 4 *20*
[21:34] {Arsenal} ?
[21:34] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 2))
[21:34] {Mac-GM} 10d6 4
[21:34] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=4 : 2 21 14 9 2 4 5 1 2 2 - 5 Successes
[21:34] {Blackwidow} 20d6 2
[21:34] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 20d6 vs TN=2 : 1 7 2 1 2 5 1 2 4 8 2 4 4 5 3 1 7 5 2 2 - 16 Successes
[21:34] {Arsenal} hell, that's 6 successes.
[21:34] {Minx} 7d6 2
[21:34] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 7d6 vs TN=2 : 1 1 1 6 3 2 3 - 4 Successes
[21:34] {Arsenal} Widow: *ow*
[21:34] {Leviathan} 10d6 2
[21:34] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 10d6 vs TN=2 : 8 2 9 5 11 2 3 9 2 10 - 10 Successes
[21:34] {Arsenal} ((How do you get a reaction of 20?)
[21:34] {Darin} 8d6 2
[21:34] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 8d6 vs TN=2 : 6 2 5 4 2 5 5 6 - 8 Successes
[21:34] {Blackwidow} (I love haveing reaction increase of lvl 6)
[21:35] {Blackwidow} (plus enhanced articulation)
[21:35] {Chalk} 6d6 2
[21:35] {Shadowdice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=2 : 2 3 1 1 5 2 - 4 Successes
[21:37] {Darin} 14d6 2
[21:37] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 14d6 vs TN=2 : 3 6 2 2 2 6 3 1 4 1 1 6 4 1 - 10 Successes
[21:37] {Mac-GM} ((ok, Widow is first up))
[21:38] {Blackwidow} (how many actions can I take?)
[21:39] {Mac-GM} ((2 simple actions, 1 free or 1 free, 1 complex))
[21:39] {Mac-GM} ((this is a surprise round, you can act against everyone with less successes than you))
[21:39] {Mac-GM} 10d6 4
[21:39] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=4 : 1 1 1 1 2 2 1 1 1 5 - 1 Success
[21:39] {Mac-GM} 10d6 4
[21:39] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=4 : 3 3 2 5 2 3 1 6 1 2 - 2 Successes
[21:39] * Blackwidow fires at one of the further of the 4 samuri and then takes another shot at the other one
[21:39] {Blackwidow} (so I can fire against all four?)
[21:39] {Blackwidow} (Cause if so thats what I am doing)
[21:39] {Mac-GM} ((what are you using?))
[21:40] {Blackwidow} (My rifle)
[21:40] {Mac-GM} ((it's a standard surprise round, no, you only have 2 simple actions))
[21:40] {Blackwidow} (It is SA)
[21:40] {Blackwidow} (okay I miss understood then)
[21:40] {Blackwidow} (she fires at the 2 farthest of the 4 samuri's head shots)
[21:40] {Blackwidow} (tns?)
[21:41] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 6 for the called shots))
[21:41] {Blackwidow} 13d6 6
[21:41] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 13d6 vs TN=6 : 1 4 2 1 4 12 1 1 3 14 8 2 5 - 3 Successes
[21:42] {Blackwidow} (Thats for the first head shot)
[21:42] {Mac-GM} ((power of that?))
[21:42] {Blackwidow} (dmg is 16S)
[21:42] {Mac-GM} 18d6 12
[21:42] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=12 : 3 2 7 2 2 3 1 1 8 14 1 1 1 2 1 6 1 2 - 1 Success
[21:42] {Arsenal} (( *wince* Bot's on our side, all right))
[21:43] {Blackwidow} (head go explody?)
[21:43] {Mac-GM} The first Red Samurai's head explodes, the sharp whipcrack of the supersonic sniper rifle round cutting through the roar of jet engines
[21:43] {Blackwidow} 13d6 6
[21:43] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 13d6 vs TN=6 : 5 13 1 5 9 6 2 5 4 6 5 2 2 - 4 Successes
[21:43] {Blackwidow} (Thats the second shot)
[21:43] {Mac-GM} 18d6 12
[21:43] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=12 : 5 4 1 2 4 2 5 3 6 1 1 2 5 11 2 9 2 1 No Successes
[21:43] {Mac-GM} Joined by his other compatriot...
[21:44] {Blackwidow} (is there like a hsock value?)
[21:44] {Arsenal} ((Glad we're not being paid individually by the body...)
[21:44] {Mac-GM} ((Darin is up, followed by Leviathan))
[21:45] {Mac-GM} ((two red dots between elevator 12 and the circular helipad with the transport are down))
[21:46] * Darin shoots at the pair to the left of the Heli with Lynx #1, splitting the burst between them
[21:47] {Darin} 2d6 4
[21:47] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=4 : 4 4 - 2 Successes
[21:48] {Darin} ((lock acquired, sprayin!))
[21:49] {Mac-GM} ((Tn is 2 for the first, 4 for the second, 6 for the third...etc))
[21:50] {Darin} ((Shootin at 4 targets in small arc, range varies))
[21:51] {Darin} 7d6 2
[21:51] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 7d6 vs TN=2 : 2 1 2 1 2 13 2 - 5 Successes
[21:51] {Mac-GM} ((it's a smartgun, so you don't lose any bullets in between targets))
[21:51] {Darin} 10d6 4
[21:51] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 10d6 vs TN=4 : 4 1 1 3 2 8 1 2 3 9 - 3 Successes
[21:51] {Darin} 10d6 6
[21:51] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 10d6 vs TN=6 : 7 4 1 2 5 3 11 7 17 1 - 4 Successes
[21:51] {Darin} 10d6 8
[21:51] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 10d6 vs TN=8 : 1 5 1 1 13 7 6 10 4 3 - 2 Successes
[21:53] {Mac-GM} 18d6 11
[21:53] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=11 : 2 1 3 4 6 12 1 1 14 1 1 3 1 1 3 2 12 4 - 3 Successes
[21:53] {Mac-GM} 18d6 11
[21:53] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=11 : 7 6 5 5 1 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 5 2 4 3 No Successes
[21:53] {Mac-GM} 18d6 11
[21:53] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=11 : 8 4 2 5 6 1 2 1 3 3 1 1 4 4 1 7 1 1 No Successes
[21:54] {Mac-GM} 18d6 10
[21:54] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 18d6 vs TN=10 : 2 2 3 1 1 15 3 5 2 2 5 1 3 4 5 1 1 2 - 1 Success
[21:54] {Blackwidow} (ouch that is going to hurt)
[21:55] {Mac-GM} The first three Samurai are riddled by the stream of hot lead, dying where they stand. The third manages to escape with only a serious wound...
[21:55] {Mac-GM} ((Other drone Darin?))
[21:55] {Darin} ((4 bullets each for 1st 2nd, & 3rd, 3 for last one))
[21:56] {Minx} ((Wait, first three sam's are dead, then the 4th your mean escapes with a serious wound?))
[21:56] {Darin} ((Heh Heh Heh , escapes death at that instant))
[21:56] {Blackwidow} (there were only 2 Sams left in fornt of us after Widows shot)
[21:57] {Darin} ((I'm shootin ones farther away too))
[21:57] {Blackwidow} (oh ok)
[21:57] {Mac-GM} ((at the moment, none of hte Sams to the left of elevator 12 are standing, only 1 to the right - facing the transport))
[21:58] {Mac-GM} ((I should have numbered these too))
[21:58] {Darin} Lynx #2 fires at 2 across to the right side, 1 close, other farther , on corner of pad
[21:59] {Darin} 7d6 2((Wait, whats that 4 legged thing to the lower side of the transport?
[22:02] {Arsenal} .
[22:02] {Mac-GM} ((A Renraku drone, similar to your Steel Lynx in size))
[22:02] {Darin} Lynx #2 hoses down the Renraku Drone with a full burst
[22:03] {Darin} 7d6 2
[22:03] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 7d6 vs TN=2 : 1 2 5 1 3 1 1 - 3 Successes
[22:03] {Darin} ((locked on))
[22:03] {Darin} 7d6 2
[22:03] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 7d6 vs TN=2 : 1 2 2 5 2 1 4 - 5 Successes
[22:11] {Mac-GM} ((A, B, C, E, and the two by F are down))
[22:12] {Arsenal} ((and who's up}))
[22:12] {Arsenal} -}+)
[22:12] {Blackwidow} (that leaves D and the 2 in the transport itself)
[22:13] {Blackwidow} (Q and R plus the ones on the 4 corners of the pad l,k,j
[22:13] {Mac-GM} ((The grey areas are not walls, they're open, empty spaces going down to the ceiling of the floor below the white are catwalks))
[22:13] {Mac-GM} ((so you have LOS to everyone on that map))
[22:14] {Darin} 7d6 2
[22:14] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 7d6 vs TN=2 : 2 1 1 6 3 1 5 - 4 Successes
[22:15] {Darin} ((the whole burst))
[22:15] {Mac-GM} ((Anti-vehicular ammo, right?))
[22:16] {Arsenal} ow
[22:16] {Darin} ((Yup))
[22:16] {Mac-GM} 2d6 10
[22:16] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 2d6 vs TN=10 : 4 3 No Successes
[22:17] {Mac-GM} The rain of bullets completely wrecks the ATT Drache ground combat drone, metal shards flying as the fuel and ammo explode in a mini-fireball on the pad across from yours
[22:18] {Mac-GM} ((Leviathan is up - unless Darin has any more drones?))
[22:19] {Darin} ((none with guns))
[22:20] * Leviathan lets loose with his instinct on this one, charging full speed for the transport, letting his HMG return to his back and drawing his monoblade as he enters, if he gets to the entrance
[22:21] {Arsenal} ((*blink* he's nuts! :))
[22:21] {Mac-GM} ((roll athletics to see how much farther you can run than your quickness))
[22:21] {Leviathan} 7d6 0
[22:21] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 7d6 : 2 3 1 2 1 14 11 *14*
[22:22] {Mac-GM} 3d6 7
[22:22] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 3d6 vs TN=7 : 6 1 2 No Successes
[22:22] {Mac-GM} 3d6 7
[22:22] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 3d6 vs TN=7 : 5 2 4 No Successes
[22:23] {Mac-GM} ((each success vs TN 4 increases quickness by +1 for movement purposes))
[22:24] {Mac-GM} Leviathan bursts across the tarmac to the transport, sprinting across 36 meters
[22:24] {Mac-GM} almost making it inside the transport...
[22:24] {Mac-GM} ((unfortunately, since you stowed the gun, you can't fire it now...))
[22:24] {Leviathan} ((He doesn't want to damage the transport.))
[22:25] {Mac-GM} ((Arsenal is up next))
[22:25] {Mac-GM} ((don't forget you can hold actions as well...))
[22:25] {Minx} ((Someone shoot D, Right? :) ))
[22:26] * Arsenal swings the LMG around to target D, and gives him a short burst fire.
[22:26] {Chalk} ((yeah, since Leviathan just ran past him...did you tap him on the shoulder as you did?))
[22:26] {Arsenal} 4d6 4
[22:26] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 5 3 6 10 - 3 Successes
[22:27] {Arsenal} ((10D for burst fire before staging from successes))
[22:27] {Mac-GM} ((pictures the startled Renraku Red Samurai watching someone in full milspec armor sprint within arms reach of him, waving a monosword as he charges the transport, like an armored knight tilting a windmi...err dragon))
[22:27] {Leviathan} ((Who, me?))
[22:27] {Mac-GM} ((combat pool?))
[22:28] {Blackwidow} (LOL MAC love the reference)
[22:28] {Arsenal} ((yeah, gonna put another 4 in from the combat pool))
[22:28] {Arsenal} 4d6 4
[22:28] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 1 4 1 2 - 1 Success
[22:28] {Mac-GM} ((braveheart image...))
[22:28] {Arsenal} ((*grumble*))
[22:28] {Blackwidow} (No Don Quioxte)
[22:28] {Arsenal} ((4 successes total))
[22:29] {Mac-GM} ((6 successes total))
[22:30] {Arsenal} ((recalculating successes))
[22:30] {Arsenal} ((thnx))
[22:31] {Mac-GM} 9d6 2
[22:31] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=2 : 3 2 6 3 11 2 6 5 12 - 9 Successes
[22:31] {Mac-GM} 9d6 7
[22:31] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=7 : 3 3 3 2 3 1 1 2 2 No Successes
[22:32] {Mac-GM} the short burst of fire from the LMG riccochets off the armor of the Red Samurai guard, but the force of the blow succeeds in knocking him off his feet...
[22:32] {Mac-GM} 8d6 4
[22:32] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 8d6 vs TN=4 : 1 2 10 1 1 8 1 1 - 2 Successes
[22:32] {Mac-GM} and he manages to catch hold of the guard rail rather than going over and falling off the catwalk..
[22:33] {Mac-GM} ((that's a simple action Ars...you've still got a free and a simple action left))
[22:34] * Arsenal then swings the gun around, and gives L a similar treatment.
[22:34] {Arsenal} 4d6 2
[22:34] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=2 : 8 2 1 1 - 2 Successes
[22:34] {Arsenal} ((adding remaining combat pool))
[22:34] {Arsenal} 4d6 2
[22:34] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=2 : 8 4 3 4 - 4 Successes
[22:34] {Mac-GM} 9d6 2
[22:34] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=2 : 1 2 2 2 13 2 2 4 2 - 8 Successes
[22:34] {Mac-GM} 9d6 7
[22:34] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=7 : 2 11 1 5 3 9 12 3 2 - 3 Successes
[22:35] {Arsenal} ((6 successes total and I'm out of combat pool)
[22:37] {Mac-GM} The Red Samurai shrugs off the LMG burst and remains standing...
[22:37] {Mac-GM} ((Minx is up))
[22:37] {Arsenal} "Stay down, Minx."
[22:38] * Minx starts driving the gurnny, intent on atleast getting it started, the wheels past the 3 inch lift.
[22:38] * Minx ducks a bit, staying WELL behind the prototype, looking around.
[22:38] {Mac-GM} ((roll 1d6 1-3 it gets stuck, 4-6 it gets over))
[22:38] {Minx} ((as in, once past the lift, she stops))
[22:39] {Minx} 1d6 0
[22:39] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 1d6 : 1 *1*
[22:39] {Blackwidow} (Ah fuck)
[22:39] {Mac-GM} ((roll strength vs TN 8))
[22:39] {Arsenal} ((we're screwered))
[22:39] {Blackwidow} (naw we are not, we still have surpierior firepower right now and it isnt even init)
[22:39] * Retrieving #Burned-Ice info...
[22:40] {Minx} 4d6 8
[22:40] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 4d6 vs TN=8 : 2 4 2 2 No Successes
[22:41] {Minx} ((oops, hold on, got the stregnth wrong))
[22:41] {Minx} 6d6 8
[22:41] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=8 : 3 4 4 7 2 2 No Successes
[22:41] {Minx} ((not like it helps...))
[22:41] {Chalk} ((almost...someone else needs to help you...where's a big strong man when ya need one!))
[22:41] * VirtualMisery has joined #burned-ice
[22:41] {VirtualMisery} ((*lurklurklurk*))
[22:41] * Mac-GM sets mode: +v VirtualMisery
[22:42] {Mac-GM} ((doing anything else Minx?))
[22:42] * Arsenal sets mode: +o VirtualMisery
[22:42] {Minx} ((just staying behind the prototype and watching))
[22:42] * Mac-GM changes topic to 'http://IsleOfShadows.Tripod.com/burned-ice/index.html image of the roof fight is up~ Macavity | Pics and a movie of my RC plane landing are up HTTP://amiga-man.home.attbi.com'
[22:42] {Darin} ((Good choice))
[22:43] * Chalk takes off on a run after Leviathan, Colt Manhunter out and firing at D as he runs past
[22:43] {Leviathan} ((How do I do a hard refresh with IE?))
[22:44] {Minx} ((control refresh I believe))
[22:44] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[22:44] {Shadowdice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 6 8 4 4 3 5 - 2 Successes
[22:44] {Arsenal} ((ctrl-F5))
[22:44] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[22:44] {Shadowdice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 2 2 1 1 1 1 No Successes
[22:44] {Leviathan} ((Thanks, got the full image now))
[22:44] {Chalk} ((2 successes with APDS ammo on first shot))
[22:45] {Mac-GM} 9d6 5
[22:45] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 5 5 2 4 2 4 1 4 2 - 2 Successes
[22:45] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[22:45] {Shadowdice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 4 7 1 7 1 5 - 2 Successes
[22:45] {Chalk} 1d6 6
[22:45] {Shadowdice} Chalk rolls 1d6 vs TN=6 : 1 No Successes
[22:45] {Chalk} ((wow, Shadowdice doesn't like my combat pool))
[22:45] {Mac-GM} 9d6 5
[22:45] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 1 2 17 2 6 2 5 2 5 - 4 Successes
[22:46] {Mac-GM} ((whoops forgot he's prone))
[22:48] {Mac-GM} The first shot cracks the Red Samurai's armor and buries itself in his shoulder as Chalk runs past, shooting and cackling wildly over the radio....
[22:48] * Chalk makes it 18 meters closer to the transport...
[22:49] {Mac-GM} ((everyone roll init))
[22:49] {Mac-GM} ((all dice pools refresh))
[22:49] {Arsenal} 7+2d6
[22:49] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Arsenal (7+2d6) : 18
[22:49] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[22:49] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 17
[22:49] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[22:49] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 17
[22:49] {Blackwidow} 20+3d6
[22:49] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Blackwidow (20+3d6) : 32
[22:49] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[22:49] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 17
[22:49] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[22:49] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 19
[22:49] {Leviathan} 10+5d6
[22:49] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Leviathan (10+5d6) : 33
[22:49] {Blackwidow} (wow lev actually beat me lol)
[22:50] {Darin} 14+4d6
[22:50] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Darin (14+4d6) : 22
[22:50] {Mac-GM} 8+1d6
[22:50] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (8+1d6) : 9
[22:50] {Mac-GM} 8+1d6
[22:50] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (8+1d6) : 9
[22:50] {Mac-GM} 12+3d6
[22:50] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (12+3d6) : 24
[22:50] {Minx} 7+2d6
[22:50] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Minx (7+2d6) : 15
[22:51] {Chalk} 6+1d6
[22:51] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Chalk (6+1d6) : 10
[22:52] {Mac-GM} ((Leviathan is up first))
[22:52] {Mac-GM} ((init 33))
[22:53] * Leviathan runs into the transport, attacking the guard on his right with the monosword
[22:53] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 4))
[22:53] {Leviathan} 7d6 4
[22:53] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 3 2 4 4 6 1 1 - 3 Successes
[22:53] {Leviathan} ((CP))
[22:53] {Leviathan} ((4d6 4
[22:53] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls ((4d6 vs TN=4 : No Successes
[22:53] {Leviathan} 4d6 4
[22:53] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 3 1 11 2 - 1 Success
[22:54] {Leviathan} ((Goddamnit. More CP:P))
[22:54] {Leviathan} ((2d6 4
[22:54] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls ((2d6 vs TN=4 : No Successes
[22:54] {Leviathan} 2d6 4
[22:54] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 2d6 vs TN=4 : 3 9 - 1 Success
[22:54] {Leviathan} ((Okay, that be enough))
[22:55] {Mac-GM} 5d6 7
[22:55] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=7 : 7 3 1 5 2 - 1 Success
[22:55] {Mac-GM} ((4 net successes))
[22:56] {Mac-GM} 12d6 7
[22:56] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 12d6 vs TN=7 : 1 2 1 3 5 1 9 1 1 5 3 10 - 2 Successes
[22:57] {Mac-GM} 14d6 10
[22:57] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 14d6 vs TN=10 : 3 7 1 6 3 8 5 7 3 1 1 1 10 5 - 1 Success
[22:58] {Mac-GM} The blade slices through the neck seal of the Red Samurai like a hot knife through butter, the dikoted edge slicing cleanly through the decapitation...
[22:59] {Arsenal} ((mmm... splatter-damage))
[22:59] * Leviathan holds no smile as his straight, featureless but slightly curved blade carves into the man's neck, reacing over and grabbing the head before it falls
[23:00] {Mac-GM} ((or helmet in this case))
[23:00] {Leviathan} "May your soul find a better vessel."
[23:01] {Mac-GM} ((aw, that catch phrase sucks...no "Just Bring it" or "Who's Next" for sure. Not even a "Can you Smell..."))
[23:01] {Mac-GM} ((init 32 Blackwidow is up))
[23:02] {Darin} (( how bout, "see ya in your Next life"))
[23:02] {Leviathan} ((Well, Levi doesn't *like* having to decapitate people.))
[23:03] {Blackwidow} (is D still standing?)
[23:03] {Chalk} ((how bout, "the Leviathan is going to turn his foot sideways and shove it up your candy ass!"))
[23:03] {Mac-GM} ((D is prone with a wound from Chalk's Colt Manhunter, but not dead))
[23:03] {Leviathan} ((Just wait and see what he does with the head.))
[23:03] {Blackwidow} (He is still in the fight though?)
[23:03] {Chalk} ((Moppy!))
[23:03] {Mac-GM} ((could be))
[23:04] * Blackwidow takes a one shot at D "Check mate" And shoots him in the head and then takes her second shot on L also head shot
[23:04] {Blackwidow} (Belay that)
[23:05] {Mac-GM} ((TN for D is 3, TN for L is 4 - aiming for either one?))
[23:05] {Mac-GM} ((err. TN for L is 6))
[23:05] {Blackwidow} (YAh head shots on both, but at the last scond I shift targets to J)
[23:05] {Blackwidow} (So J and L for both shots)
[23:05] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 6 on both, aiming?))
[23:06] {Blackwidow} (of course head shots)
[23:06] {Blackwidow} 13d6 6
[23:06] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 13d6 vs TN=6 : 6 4 1 2 2 4 1 4 6 8 2 1 3 - 3 Successes
[23:06] {Blackwidow} (16S)
[23:07] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[23:07] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 3 2 9 2 1 2 3 1 3 - 1 Success
[23:07] {Mac-GM} ((damn, he's going to karma that))
[23:07] {Blackwidow} (head shot as well)
[23:07] {Mac-GM} 7d6 4
[23:07] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 1 1 3 17 6 5 3 - 3 Successes
[23:08] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai J dives desperately for the ground, behind raised rim of the helipad and avoids Blackwidows shot..
[23:09] {Mac-GM} ((Roll for L))
[23:09] {Blackwidow} 13d6 5
[23:09] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 13d6 vs TN=5 : 16 2 5 2 2 4 3 2 1 19 1 1 3 - 3 Successes
[23:09] {Blackwidow} (damn those were some nice numbers lol)
[23:09] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[23:09] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 8 11 4 1 2 1 2 5 4 - 5 Successes
[23:09] {Blackwidow} (dodging again?)
[23:10] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai L does the same, having seen two of his compatriots heads explode, he dives for cover from Blackwidow's shot..
[23:10] {Mac-GM} ((two missses kendoshi...not good))
[23:10] * Mac-GM cheers on his guards
[23:10] {Blackwidow} (it happens espcially when they dodge lol and have to use karma to do it lol)
[23:11] {Mac-GM} ((hey, they're not complaining...they're still alive))
[23:11] {Mac-GM} ((init 24 - drones))
[23:11] {Mac-GM} ((not yours Darin))
[23:11] {Blackwidow} (They will die soon)
[23:11] {Mac-GM} ((who is outside of the elevator?))
[23:12] {Chalk} ((I am!))
[23:12] {Blackwidow} (I never really stepped outside I shot from inside
[23:12] {Blackwidow} I shot at what I had LOS on
[23:12] {Arsenal} ((I'm Minx' meat shield, so I'm prolly near the doorway))
[23:13] {Mac-GM} The three Renraku Elemental Rotodrones sweep in to take up position around the entrance to the elevator, opening up with LMGs
[23:13] {Darin} Lynx #1 rolls onward and fires at the group at the 2 labeled G
[23:13] {Blackwidow} (I think only the drones and chalk are outsde Lev is in the transport
[23:13] {Darin} Lynx #2 rolls out and fires at the rotodrones
[23:14] {Mac-GM} ((everyone inside the elevator has partial cover))
[23:14] {Mac-GM} ((not yet Darin))
[23:14] {Darin} ((OK))
[23:15] {Mac-GM} ((are the steel lynx's cloaked or visible Darin?))
[23:15] {Darin} Cloaked
[23:15] {Mac-GM} 10d6 10
[23:15] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=10 : 9 3 1 3 11 1 6 5 4 2 - 1 Success
[23:15] {Darin} ((You kiddin? I look that stupid? ))
[23:15] {Mac-GM} ((wow, that drone actually hit the lynx))
[23:16] {Darin} ((Frak))
[23:16] {Blackwidow} (only 1 hit though)
[23:16] {Darin} ((Armor 12))
[23:16] {Mac-GM} ((roll body vs 17S))
[23:17] {Blackwidow} (luckily is is down to 5 now)
[23:17] {Mac-GM} The second elemental targets Blackwidow..
[23:17] {Mac-GM} ((anything special about you Widow? Partial cover only, right?))
[23:17] {Blackwidow} (yep)
[23:18] {Blackwidow} (Cant use my polymers causre the gun is visiable)
[23:18] {Mac-GM} 8d6 6
[23:18] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 8d6 vs TN=6 : 1 1 5 2 3 5 3 1 No Successes
[23:18] {Blackwidow} (Nice bot)
[23:18] {Mac-GM} third elemental fires at Arsenal..
[23:21] {Mac-GM} The hail of bullets from the first Elemental Rotodrone smashes into the area where the Steel Lynx fired from, smashing it's ruthenium coating and outer armor to pieces, shards of metal and plastic flying everywhere...
[22:11] {Mac-GM} ((we left off with the Renraku riggers firing on the party))
[22:11] {Mac-GM} ((everyone keep in mind that per Cannon Companion rules, you can take a penalty on your attacks to have more partial cover))
[22:12] {Mac-GM} ((that's pg 98, Cannon Companion))
[22:14] {Mac-GM} ((also if someone with Small Unit Tactics wants to take a complex action to assess the situation and issue orders, they can roll the skill to give a +1 init bonus / each success vs TN 5))
[22:14] * Mac-GM sets mode: +o Maelwys
[22:15] {Mac-GM} ((because of that rule, I'm going to ask you Arsenal, if you wanted more partial cover when you saw those drones flying in))
[22:16] {Darin} ((I'v got the skill))
[22:16] {Arsenal} ((anything to keep my guy alive))
[22:16] {Mac-GM} ((what percentage of you is visible? 25% 50%? 75%?))
[22:17] {Mac-GM} ((normal partial cover rules assume 50%))
[22:17] {Arsenal} ((I'm going to try for 25%... still trying to protect Minx and keep myself from getting hit))
[22:18] {Mac-GM} 8d6 8
[22:18] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 8d6 vs TN=8 : 7 3 2 5 5 2 5 4 No Successes
[22:18] {Mac-GM} ((in that case, the drone misses Arsenal entirely))
[22:18] {Mac-GM} 8d6 6
[22:18] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 8d6 vs TN=6 : 5 2 2 9 5 2 1 4 - 1 Success
[22:18] {Arsenal} ((I'm not dead yet))
[22:19] {Mac-GM} 7d6 6
[22:19] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=6 : 2 9 2 5 3 5 4 - 1 Success
[22:19] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[22:19] {Shadowdice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 5 2 3 5 5 4 No Successes
[22:20] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[22:20] {Shadowdice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 4 2 1 3 2 3 No Successes
[22:20] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[22:20] {Shadowdice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 5 3 4 4 1 4 No Successes
[22:20] {Chalk} ((this is sad))
[22:20] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[22:20] {Shadowdice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 5 3 4 3 3 4 No Successes
[22:21] * Chalk throws himself down as one of the Renraku Elemental Rotodrones spits fire his way, calling upon his Karma to save him.
[22:21] {Chalk} ((burning 1 Karma pool for an automatic success))
[22:22] * Chalk takes a serious wound and sprawls across the ground
[22:25] {Mac-GM} To recap: the first Elemental took out Darin's steel lynx, inflicting serious damage upon the drone and knocking out it's ruthenium cloak with area fire. The other two fired upon Blackwidow and Arsenal in the elevator but missed due to the partial cover. The ATT Drache ground attack drone fired upon chalk, inflincting serious damage despite his attempt to dodge.
[22:25] {Mac-GM} ((initiative 22, Darin's up))
[22:25] {Mac-GM} ((scratch taht...Initiative 23, Leviathan))
[22:26] * Leviathan takes out the other red samurai standing next to him, slicing at him without really thinking about it
[22:26] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 5 roll))
[22:26] {Leviathan} 7d6 5
[22:26] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 7d6 vs TN=5 : 5 5 5 2 8 1 3 - 4 Successes
[22:26] {Mac-GM} 6d6 7
[22:26] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=7 : 5 5 4 8 2 11 - 2 Successes
[22:26] {Mac-GM} ((2 successes overall, damage?))
[22:27] {Leviathan} ((14S))
[22:29] {Mac-GM} 9d6 10
[22:29] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=10 : 3 3 5 3 3 16 4 8 4 - 1 Success
[22:29] {Mac-GM} ((thats S with the damage staged up from your successes?))
[22:30] {Leviathan} ((((No, base damage is !$S))
[22:30] {Leviathan} ((er, 14))
[22:31] {Mac-GM} The second Red Samurai doesn't even have time to react to Leviathan's beheading of his partner before the sword slices through him, leaving him gurgling blood
[22:31] {Mac-GM} ((deadly damage))
[22:31] {Mac-GM} ((free action Leviathan?))
[22:31] {Leviathan} ((Toss the head into the cockpit))
[22:31] {Arsenal} ((flip him the bird))
[22:31] {Arsenal} *snrk*
[22:33] * Leviathan tosses the bloodied, severed head of his first victim into the cockpit between where the transport's pilots are sitting, wondering if they'll even get the chance to realize it's there
[22:33] {Mac-GM} ((Init 22, Blackwidow followed by Darin))
[22:34] {Mac-GM} ((Widow, Darin, roll perception vs TN 6))
[22:34] {Darin} 8d6 6
[22:34] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 8d6 vs TN=6 : 5 11 1 5 2 11 1 4 - 2 Successes
[22:34] {Mac-GM} ((actually, Darin make a sensor test TN 3))
[22:34] {Blackwidow} 7d6 6
[22:34] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 7d6 vs TN=6 : 2 5 4 5 5 5 11 - 1 Success
[22:34] {Darin} 2d6 3
[22:34] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=3 : 4 11 - 2 Successes
[22:34] {Blackwidow} (how many drones are left and which ones are the biggest threat)
[22:35] {Mac-GM} ((there are three Rotordrones all arrayed before the elevator, and one ground attack drone near the helipad to the left of the elevator doors))
[22:38] * Blackwidow brings her rifle up and aims at what looks to be a long tube underneath the lmg and fires at it
[22:38] {Blackwidow} 14d6 7
[22:38] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 14d6 vs TN=7 : 2 1 2 5 2 3 1 2 9 10 5 2 4 3 - 2 Successes
[22:38] {Mac-GM} ((what can I say, shadowdice likes her master))
[22:39] {Blackwidow} (16S base dmg with APDS rounds)
[22:40] {Blackwidow} (does the drone go boom from the secondary explosions?)
[22:40] * Maelwys is now known as Minx
[22:41] {Blackwidow} (and does it take out any buddies with the frag mentaions?)
[22:41] {Mac-GM} The drone explodes in a fiery mass, secondary explosions from the magazine turning it into a brilliant, smoky firework. The blast buffets the other two drones, but does not destroy them.
[22:41] * Chalk has left #Burned-Ice
[22:41] * Chalk has joined #Burned-Ice
[22:41] * Arsenal sets mode: +o Chalk
[22:42] {Blackwidow} (darins turn)
[22:43] * Darin fires a burst at Rotodrone #2 from Lynx #2 {undamaged}
[22:43] {Mac-GM} ((one sec))
[22:44] {Mac-GM} 10d6 6
[22:44] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=6 : 2 2 3 1 3 1 2 2 5 4 No Successes
[22:44] {Mac-GM} ((ouch))
[22:45] {Arsenal} ((ouch indeed))
[22:45] {Mac-GM} 7d6 4
[22:45] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 2 4 5 3 3 2 4 - 3 Successes
[22:45] {Mac-GM} 7d6 4
[22:45] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 4 4 5 3 5 3 5 - 5 Successes
[22:46] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 2 for sensor test Darin))
[22:46] {Blackwidow} (so how many lived?)
[22:46] {Darin} 2d6 2
[22:46] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 3 4 - 2 Successes
[22:46] {Darin} ((locked))
[22:46] {Blackwidow} (Just the 2 on either side of the drone widow shot?)
[22:47] {Darin} ((adding 3 pool to the shot too))
[22:48] {Mac-GM} ((roll gunnery + 1 sensor die vs TN 5))
[22:48] {Darin} 6d6 5
[22:48] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 6d6 vs TN=5 : 9 2 4 5 3 5 - 3 Successes
[22:48] {Darin} 3d6 5
[22:48] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=5 : 4 8 1 - 1 Success
[22:49] {Mac-GM} ((3 round burst or full automatic?))
[22:49] {Darin} ((only has 1 mode, Full Blast ! ))
[22:50] {Mac-GM} 9d6 9
[22:50] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=9 : 3 5 4 4 2 15 3 1 2 - 1 Success
[22:50] {Darin} (( Base 7S plus anti-Veh ammo))
[22:50] {Mac-GM} The Rotodrone pilot tries to dodge but doesn't manage to completely evade the deadly stream of bullets which smash into the drone.
[22:51] {Mac-GM} 2d6 22
[22:51] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 2d6 vs TN=22 : 2 2 No Successes
[22:51] {Mac-GM} The drone is shredded by the fire and rapidly splinters throwing debris across the ground...
[22:52] {Blackwidow} (2 down?)
[22:52] {Mac-GM} ((2 down, 1 up, and the ground drone that's similar to Darin's Steel Lynx))
[22:53] {Darin} 2d6 2
[22:53] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 3 2 - 2 Successes
[22:53] {Mac-GM} ((sensor test, TN is the same))
[22:53] {Darin} ((locked))
[22:54] {Mac-GM} ((roll pilot + 1 sensor die vs TN 5))
[22:54] {Darin} 3d6 5
[22:54] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=5 : 3 2 3 No Successes
[22:54] {Mac-GM} The crippled steel lynx fires but misses the last Rotordrone..
[22:55] {Mac-GM} ((init 19, Red Samurai))
[22:55] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai L & J both take the opportunity to stand up and fire at Blackwidow
[22:57] {Mac-GM} 5d6 9
[22:57] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=9 : 4 5 1 4 3 No Successes
[22:57] {Mac-GM} 5d6 9
[22:57] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=9 : 1 3 2 5 5 No Successes
[22:57] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai H, I, K, O, & P all run towards the runners this round
[22:58] {Mac-GM} 2 Red Samurai at N fire at the elevator, one at Blackwidow & 1 at Arsenal
[22:58] {Mac-GM} 5d6 9
[22:58] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=9 : 4 15 4 8 5 - 1 Success
[22:58] {Mac-GM} 5d6 9
[22:58] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=9 : 4 4 3 4 3 No Successes
[22:58] {Mac-GM} 5d6 9
[22:58] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=9 : 3 5 2 2 1 No Successes
[22:58] {Mac-GM} 5d6 9
[22:58] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=9 : 3 5 5 2 3 No Successes
[22:58] {Blackwidow} (whats the addy again?)
[22:58] {Mac-GM} http://IsleOfShadows.Tripod.com/burned-ice/roof-fight.jpg
[22:59] {Mac-GM} One of the Red Samurai scores a 3-round burst on Blackwidow
[23:03] {Mac-GM} ((roll body vs 5))
[23:03] {Blackwidow} 10d6 5
[23:03] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=5 : 8 9 3 3 2 3 8 4 5 1 - 4 Successes
[23:03] {Mac-GM} ((karma or combat pool?))
[23:03] {Blackwidow} Ill spend combat pool to take it down to nothing
[23:03] {Blackwidow} (how many more sucess do I need)
[23:04] {Mac-GM} ((that's not how it works, spend however much combat pool you want to spend))
[23:04] {Blackwidow} (okay ill spend 3 more
[23:04] {Blackwidow} (tn 5 or is it 6 now?)
[23:04] {Mac-GM} ((tn is still 5))
[23:05] {Blackwidow} 3d6 5
[23:05] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 3d6 vs TN=5 : 7 4 3 - 1 Success
[23:05] {Mac-GM} The bullets pit holes, but the milspec armor holds, even against armor piercing rounds from assault rifles...
[23:06] {Blackwidow} (Doesnt platlett factories help if you get hit?)
[23:06] {Mac-GM} ((yes))
[23:06] {Mac-GM} ((only if you take damage))
[23:06] {Blackwidow} (right)
[23:06] {Blackwidow} (The Sams are like oh shit right now we need bigger guns lol)
[23:07] {Mac-GM} ((init 18 Arsenal))
[23:08] {Arsenal} ((BW: *heh*))
[23:08] {Mac-GM} ((still 1 rotodrone left, and the ATT Drache))
[23:09] * Arsenal selects full auto, and uses the package to steady the LMG for a full auto bust at the rotodrone
[23:12] {Arsenal} ((smartlink, factory-install gas-vent II, and trade the full auto for burst))
[23:13] {Arsenal} 4d6 5
[23:13] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=5 : 5 3 2 2 - 1 Success
[23:13] {Arsenal} adding in 4 from combat pool
[23:13] {Arsenal} 4d6 5
[23:13] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=5 : 3 5 2 9 - 2 Successes
[23:14] {Arsenal} ((3 successes total))
[23:17] {Mac-GM} ((please reroll, base TN is 7 unless you're spending a simple action to step out into teh open))
[23:17] {Arsenal} 4d6 7
[23:17] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=7 : 9 4 11 2 - 2 Successes
[23:18] {Mac-GM} ((combat pool?))
[23:18] {Arsenal} ((thank you, bot))
[23:18] {Arsenal} ((might as well))
[23:18] {Arsenal} 4d6 7
[23:18] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=7 : 10 3 4 2 - 1 Success
[23:18] {Arsenal} ((again, 3 net successes))
[23:18] {Mac-GM} 9d6 5
[23:18] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=5 : 5 5 3 4 2 2 1 3 2 - 2 Successes
[23:18] {Arsenal} ((before defense))
[23:19] {Mac-GM} The drone fails to dodge the burst....
[23:19] {Mac-GM} 2d6 10
[23:19] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 2d6 vs TN=10 : 1 2 No Successes
[23:19] {Arsenal} ((10D from burst prior to staging))
[23:20] {Mac-GM} And takes serious damage from the Ingram Valiant, bullets smashing into the body and riccochetting off the rotorblades.
[23:20] {Mac-GM} 10d6 6
[23:20] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=6 : 3 4 1 3 10 9 3 2 4 4 - 2 Successes
[23:21] {Mac-GM} 7d6 8
[23:21] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=8 : 4 3 2 5 4 4 2 No Successes
[23:21] {Mac-GM} The drone swerves out of control and crashes...
[23:21] {Mac-GM} 1d6
[23:21] {Mac-GM} 1d6 0
[23:21] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 : 11 *11*
[23:22] {Mac-GM} to the right of the elevator door, close to where Arsenal is crouched next to the prototype...
[23:23] {Mac-GM} ((resist 5S blast damage Arsenal, impact reduces the power))
[23:23] {Mac-GM} ((Blackwidow, resist 4S blast damage))
[23:23] {Mac-GM} ((min is 2 btw))
[23:23] {Mac-GM} ((min TN is 2))
[23:23] {Blackwidow} (I take no dmg my armor negates it to -8s)
[23:24] {Blackwidow} 10d6 2
[23:24] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=2 : 3 4 1 4 13 5 2 2 5 5 - 9 Successes
[23:24] {Arsenal} ((okay, help me out here... milspec armor is Impact: 5, Body is 4. I take it I would roll on body, but what would my adjusted TN be?))
[23:24] {Blackwidow} (see lol, and roll body tn 2)
[23:24] {Arsenal} 4d6 2
[23:24] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=2 : 3 2 1 2 - 3 Successes
[23:24] {Mac-GM} ((no, you're actually fine, since you've got hardened milspec armor Widow))
[23:24] {Mac-GM} ((arsenal is rolling vs TN 2))
[23:25] {Blackwidow} (Oh okay, same should go for Ars since he has hardedn sec armor)
[23:25] {Mac-GM} ((no the sec armor isn't hardened))
[23:25] {Blackwidow} (oh ok)
[23:25] {Mac-GM} ((That's the difference between the two and why milspec costs more than twice as much))
[23:25] {Arsenal} ((s/milspec/secspec/ in my question above))
[23:25] {Blackwidow} (got yah, he still only takes a light stun?)
[23:26] {Mac-GM} ((you've got security grade armor Arsenal))
[23:26] {Mac-GM} ((only Widow & Leviathan have milspec...from prior to this run))
[23:27] {Arsenal} ((yeah, which is why I say swap milspec for secspec in a prior question... I mistakenly typed milspec))
[23:27] {Mac-GM} ((no 2 successes reduces damage to Moderate Physical))
[23:27] {Arsenal} ((I lost my cheat-sheet, dammit! :/ ))
[23:28] {Mac-GM} ((I'll reduce it to light physical due to intervening partial cover))
[23:28] {Arsenal} ((so I take light physical damage... 1 block?)
[23:28] {Mac-GM} As the drone crashes into the elevator, the entire elevator shudders and starts to slide downwards with the shrieking groan of metal on metal...
[23:28] {Arsenal} ((or 2 or 3?))
[23:29] {Arsenal} "Shit."
[23:29] {Mac-GM} ((yes, it's 1 block because it's light damage))
[23:29] {Mac-GM} ((You've got 1 more simple action left Arsenal...free action to say 'shit' ;))
[23:30] {Arsenal} ((can I try and help Minx push the package off the elevator?))
[23:30] {Mac-GM} ((if you want to hold that simple action until Minx's turn yes. Not a bad idea))
[23:30] {Arsenal} (((yeah, I'll hold it))
[23:31] {Mac-GM} ((init 17...the two Red Samurai inside the transport would have gone, but they're dead))
[23:31] {Mac-GM} ((init 16....Red Samurai D lifts a pistol to fire at Blackwidow))
[23:31] {Mac-GM} 5d6 5
[23:31] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=5 : 3 11 4 3 3 - 1 Success
[23:32] {Mac-GM} ((dodging Widow? or taking the single bullet?))
[23:32] {Blackwidow} (taking the bullet)
[23:32] {Arsenal} ((a single bullet? tis but a scratch!))
[23:32] {Mac-GM} The bullet riccochets off the milspec armor, not even leaving a dent
[23:33] {Mac-GM} ((init 15 Minx & Arsenal's held action))
[23:35] {Arsenal} ((Minx? Let's push...))
[23:36] {Minx} ((hold on a second))
[23:36] * Nicholas has joined #Burned-ice
[23:36] {Arsenal} ((moo))
[23:37] {Nicholas} ((hey))
[23:40] * Darin is now known as ramjet
[23:40] {Mac-GM} ((Minx & Arsenal roll strength vs 8))
[23:40] {Arsenal} 5d6 8
[23:40] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 5d6 vs TN=8 : 5 1 2 5 4 No Successes
[23:40] {Mac-GM} ((actually, make that Strength vs TN 6))
[23:40] {Arsenal} 5d6 6
[23:40] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 5 5 3 10 5 - 1 Success
[23:40] {Minx} 8d6 6
[23:40] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 8d6 vs TN=6 : 3 5 4 9 4 4 2 3 - 1 Success
[23:40] {Mac-GM} ((I'll reduce the TN by 2 for having someone work with you))
[23:40] * Minx concentrates for a few seconds, not pushing, a giant Earth Elemental appearing by the gunny, beginning to push the prototype...
[23:41] {Mac-GM} ((oh, roll the earth elemental pushing as well, Force vs TN 6))
[23:41] {Mac-GM} ((3 successes will get the entire thing out of the elevator))
[23:42] {Minx} 6d6 6
[23:42] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 2 2 9 11 2 3 - 2 Successes
[23:42] {Mac-GM} ((sorry, it's F+4 strenght))
[23:42] {Minx} ((The 8 was the Elemental))
[23:42] {Mac-GM} The gurney pops it's back wheels over the lip and the entire thing rolls out of the elevator and starts to pick up speed under it's own power...
[23:42] {Mac-GM} 1d6 3
[23:42] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=3 : 4 - 1 Success
[23:43] {Mac-GM} ((Arsenal, Minx & Blackwidow make a quickness check vs TN 6...use karma if you have to))
[23:43] {Arsenal} 6d6 6
[23:43] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 11 1 2 2 5 5 - 1 Success
[23:43] {Minx} 6d6 6
[23:43] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 3 1 5 2 10 5 - 1 Success
[23:44] {Mac-GM} ((roll it for the earth elemental as well...Q is F-2))
[23:44] {Arsenal} ((only have 1 in the karma pool... dunno whether I should spend it on this check or not))
[23:44] {Mac-GM} ((1 success is enough))
[23:44] {Minx} 2d6 6
[23:44] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 2 2 No Successes
[23:45] {Blackwidow} 10d6 0
[23:45] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 : 8 3 3 2 5 4 2 5 5 5 *8*
[23:45] {Blackwidow} 10d6 6
[23:45] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=6 : 5 2 4 1 5 3 2 7 5 4 - 1 Success
[23:47] {Arsenal} ((sucky bot))
[23:47] {Blackwidow} (i'm not complaining lol)
[23:48] {Mac-GM} With the shriek of twisting metal, the elevator finally gives way, plunging suddenly beneath your feet as the gurney rolls free. Minx, Arsenal & Blackwidow just manage to throw themselves clear before it plummets. The Earth elemental reaches for safety but doesn't make it, falling out of sight down the shaft with the car.....
[23:48] {Arsenal} ((he'll make an impression))
[23:48] {Minx} "Noooo!" Minx screams
[23:49] {Mac-GM} ((init 14, Renraku Riggers))
[23:49] {Mac-GM} ((which sides of the gurney were you pushing on MInx & Arsenal?))
[23:50] {Mac-GM} ((minx was originally in the back of it, Arsenal was on the right of the elevator, Widow was on the left))
[23:50] {Arsenal} ((I think I was on the right rear of it))
[23:50] {Blackwidow} (I was still out front)
[23:50] {Minx} ((Rear here))
[23:51] {Mac-GM} ((not once the gurney was rolled clear of the elevator, everyone is now sprawled just behind the gurney, Widow on left, Minx behind, and Arsenal on the right))
[23:51] {Mac-GM} 1d6 2
[23:51] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=2 : 3 - 1 Success
[23:53] {Mac-GM} The ATT Drache Drone fires on Arsenal, Minx & Blackwidow in a long burst...
[23:54] {Arsenal} ((trying to dodge))
[23:55] {Blackwidow} (Can I put myself infront of minx or are we on the ground and not able to move?)
[23:55] {Mac-GM} ((do you have any combat pool left?))
[23:55] {Arsenal} 4
[23:55] {Mac-GM} ((You're all prone this round, Minx & Widow have partial cover, Arsenal does not due to location))
[23:55] {Mac-GM} 6d6 5
[23:55] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=5 : 2 4 11 5 4 1 - 2 Successes
[23:55] {Arsenal} ((d'oh))
[23:56] {Mac-GM} ((first burst at Arsenal, dodge TN is 5))
[23:56] {Arsenal} ((dodge is a quickness check, yes?))
[23:56] {Mac-GM} ((no, it's combat pool))
[23:57] {Arsenal} (('k)
[23:57] {Mac-GM} ((any that you have left))
[23:57] {Arsenal} 4d6 5
[23:57] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=5 : 3 2 4 3 No Successes
[23:57] {Arsenal} *ow*
[23:57] {Arsenal} ((I'm dead))
[23:57] {Mac-GM} ((you can karma that if you have any karma pool left))
[23:57] {Arsenal} ((I've got 1 karma pool total...))
[23:57] {Mac-GM} ((then you're out))
[23:58] {Mac-GM} ((ballistic armor?))
[23:58] {Arsenal} ((ballistic 6))
[23:58] {Mac-GM} ((roll body vs 6D))
[23:58] {Arsenal} 4d6 6
[23:58] {Shadowdice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=6 : 11 4 5 2 - 1 Success
[23:58] {Mac-GM} ((you take a deadly wound))
[23:59] {Arsenal} ((stick a fork in me! BRAAAK! I'm done!))
[23:59] {Blackwidow} (You spend the karma?)
[23:59] {Mac-GM} ((he's got nothing left this combat turn))
[23:59] {Mac-GM} ((Minx next))
[23:59] {Blackwidow} (Ah cant you spend the 1 point perm?)
[00:00] {Mac-GM} ((he already spent the pool))
[00:00] {Blackwidow} (oh ok sorry)
[00:00] {Mac-GM} ((that's all that you can spend, until it refreshes, no))
[00:00] {Mac-GM} 6d6 11
[00:00] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=11 : 2 4 5 5 3 4 No Successes
[00:00] {Mac-GM} ((widow))
[00:00] {Mac-GM} 6d6 13
[00:00] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=13 : 5 3 1 2 5 4 No Successes
[00:01] {Arsenal} ((I'm in overflow, or dead?))
[00:01] {Mac-GM} ((um, 1 point overflow, not dead yet))
[00:02] {Mac-GM} ((init 13, Leviathan's up))
[00:03] * Leviathan heads into the cockpit, extending his arms out to each pilot
[00:04] {Leviathan} "Get out of the cockpit. NOW."
[00:04] {Mac-GM} They raise their arms in surrender and cower in thier seats...
[00:05] {Leviathan} "Out of the FUCKING plane or I start shooting!"
[00:06] {Mac-GM} They remain terrified and cowering there...
[00:07] {Mac-GM} One of them starts moving...but you could have run to the elevator and back at hte rate he's moving...
[00:08] {Leviathan} ((I have an action to shoot one of them?))
[00:08] {Mac-GM} ((they're just really, really, really slow))
[00:09] {Mac-GM} ((yeah, but they're still going to be moving maddeningly slow to you))
[00:09] * Leviathan heads out of the plane while they're moving to get chalk
[00:10] * Arsenal lies there in a pool of his own blood
[00:10] {Mac-GM} ((you realize that without you there, they could take off? you have to get them out of the cockpit to be sure))
[20:27] * Leviathan uses Tau-fu, Kung-Fu, whatever the heck martial arts style it is exactly he's using, to incapacitate the slow moving crew
[20:28] {Mac-GM} ((roll your martial arts vs TN 2))
[20:28] {Leviathan} 8d6 2
[20:28] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 8d6 vs TN=2 : 5 3 3 2 5 5 2 4 - 8 Successes
[20:29] {Mac-GM} ((what's the damage of those attacks?))
[20:29] {Leviathan} ((10M))
[20:29] {Arsenal} ((I hope that's stun))
[20:29] {Leviathan} ((Me too.))
[20:29] {Mac-GM} 10d6 10
[20:29] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=10 : 5 4 2 3 3 4 10 4 5 2 - 1 Success
[20:30] {Mac-GM} 10d6 10
[20:30] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=10 : 4 5 3 3 5 4 5 4 2 5 No Successes
[20:30] {Mac-GM} ((um...it isn't anymore...))
[20:30] {Leviathan} "Well, so much for not trying to kill them."
[20:31] {Mac-GM} You manage to crack both of their jaws, and blood sprays across the cockpit from their busted faces as the two pilots go limp from the impact of your fists.
[20:31] {Mac-GM} ((anything else? check for lifesigns?))
[20:31] {Leviathan} "Poor bastards." He checks to see if they're still breathing
[20:32] {Mac-GM} The two pilots are still alive. Barely, but alive.
[20:32] {Mac-GM} ((Init 12 Widow is up))
[20:32] {Blackwidow} (the drone still up and how close are the samuri and if the last drone is up there any down the basrrel shots I can make?)
[20:33] {Mac-GM} The cracked fragments of concrete shrapnel are still flying through the air as Widow lies on the ground and thinks about her next move..
[20:33] {Blackwidow} (Just tell me what I see )
[20:34] {Blackwidow} (Those samuri getting close and is the drone still a threat)
[20:34] {Mac-GM} ((There is one ground drone on the catwalk by N, about the size of a large crouched metahuman, Red Samurai L, J, H, I, & N are all visible to you.))
[20:35] * Blackwidow takes a shot at Samrui L and J
[20:35] {Blackwidow} (one shot each and only one shot each )
[20:35] {Mac-GM} ((ignoring the ground drone?))
[20:36] {Blackwidow} (yes Darin is better suited to take the drone out)
[20:36] {Mac-GM} ((Roll vs TN 6))
[20:36] {Blackwidow} (not head shots)
[20:36] {Blackwidow} (just regulat shots)
[20:37] {Mac-GM} ((I understand, the TN is still 6))
[20:37] {Blackwidow} 12d6 6
[20:37] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 12d6 vs TN=6 : 11 5 11 3 4 5 2 2 10 5 2 2 - 3 Successes
[20:37] {Blackwidow} (makes it 17D APDS 16S base)
[20:38] {Mac-GM} 9d6 12
[20:38] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=12 : 3 4 3 4 3 3 5 5 2 No Successes
[20:39] {Mac-GM} Samurai L recoils from the impact, and the spray of blood from the wound is visible even from this distance as the round exits cleanly from the center of his back. He drops to the ground, gurgling blood and dying.
[20:39] {Mac-GM} ((the other target?))
[20:39] * Macavity is now known as Chalk
[20:39] {Blackwidow} (yes)
[20:40] {Mac-GM} ((TN is still 6))
[20:40] {Blackwidow} 12d6 6
[20:40] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 12d6 vs TN=6 : 3 2 5 4 5 4 4 4 3 4 2 5 No Successes
[20:40] {Blackwidow} (ouch I cant belive I missed lol I never miss :P)
[20:42] {Mac-GM} Swinging the rifle back to cover Red Samurai J, Blackwidow fires, but the strong winds here at the top of the Arcology throw her aim off slightly, especially with the wide change in aspect to acquire J.
[20:42] {Mac-GM} ((Init 12, Darin's up))
[20:43] {Darin} Lynx #1 lets a burst off at the Ground drone
[20:44] {Darin} ((sensors))
[20:44] {Darin} 2d6 2
[20:44] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 2 4 - 2 Successes
[20:44] {Darin} ((Locked on))
[20:45] {Darin} ((Splittin those between the lynx's))
[20:47] {Mac-GM} http://IsleOfShadows.Tripod.com/burned-ice/roof-fight2.jpg
[20:47] {Mac-GM} http://IsleOfShadows.Tripod.com/burned-ice/index.html
[20:49] {Mac-GM} ((ok, sorry bout that, it should be http://IsleOfShadows.Tripod.com/burned-ice/roof-fight.jpg if not, then go to the index page and click the link to the Helipad fight))
[20:50] {Mac-GM} ((TN for the ATT Drache is 6))
[20:50] {Darin} 6d6 6
[20:50] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 4 2 2 4 4 2 No Successes
[20:50] {Darin} ((ARFGGHH))
[20:50] {Mac-GM} ((karma that?))
[20:50] {Leviathan} ((Bad dice! bad!))
[20:50] {Mac-GM} ((do you have any karma pool left?))
[20:50] {Darin} ((none left))
[20:50] {Mac-GM} ((ok, and the other lynx?))
[20:50] {Darin} ((Autopilot same tgt))
[20:51] {Mac-GM} ((it can fire on it's own, is that the damaged one?))
[20:51] {Darin} (yup))
[20:51] {Darin} 3d6 6
[20:51] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=6 : 5 5 5 No Successes
[20:51] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 9, seriously damaged, remember?))
[20:51] {Darin} (((Grah!))
[20:51] {Darin} 3d6 9
[20:51] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=9 : 3 3 4 No Successes
[20:51] {Darin} ((Like it mattered))
[20:52] {Mac-GM} ((Init 9, Red Samurai))
[20:54] {Mac-GM} 8d6 5
[20:54] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 8d6 vs TN=5 : 3 3 4 5 4 1 5 1 - 2 Successes
[20:55] {Mac-GM} ((Kendoshi, roll body vs TN 8))
[20:55] {Blackwidow} (Thats with my armor added in?)
[20:55] {Mac-GM} 8d6 6
[20:55] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 8d6 vs TN=6 : 4 2 5 3 5 2 4 2 No Successes
[20:55] {Mac-GM} 8d6 6
[20:55] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 8d6 vs TN=6 : 2 5 2 1 3 3 4 4 No Successes
[20:56] {Blackwidow} (I have 11 for Ballistic armor)
[20:56] {Mac-GM} ((no armor is applicable))
[20:56] {Mac-GM} 8d6 6
[20:56] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 8d6 vs TN=6 : 5 2 1 1 3 7 5 2 - 1 Success
[20:56] {Blackwidow} (Mana bolt?)
[20:56] {Mac-GM} ((no, roll Body vs TN 8))
[20:56] {Blackwidow} 10d6 8
[20:56] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=8 : 5 10 5 2 2 3 5 2 4 3 - 1 Success
[20:57] {Mac-GM} 5d6 7
[20:57] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=7 : 9 1 11 4 2 - 2 Successes
[20:58] {Mac-GM} ((now resist 8D physical, combat pool may be used for this))
[20:58] {Mac-GM} ((oh, damn, Kendoshi, only body for the previous...reroll please))
[20:58] {Mac-GM} ((5 dice iirc))
[20:59] {Blackwidow} (What do you mean only body? nothing augmented?)
[20:59] {Blackwidow} 5d6 8
[20:59] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 5d6 vs TN=8 : 1 5 4 5 3 No Successes
[21:02] {Mac-GM} ((ok, now resist 8D physical, combat pool may be included))
[21:03] {Blackwidow} 19d6 8
[21:03] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 19d6 vs TN=8 : 5 2 5 4 5 5 2 3 4 1 2 3 3 4 2 3 3 2 4 No Successes
[21:03] {Blackwidow} (KArma)
[21:03] {Blackwidow} (thats fucked up lol)
[21:03] {Arsenal} very
[21:05] {Leviathan} ((These dice are fucked up.))
[21:05] {Leviathan} ((Not one six))
[21:05] {Blackwidow} (Rerolling all my non success's, and do you have anothjer bot?)
[21:05] {Leviathan} ((Try reseeding))
[21:06] {Mac-GM} ((ok, we're goign to try this again. Kendoshi's cyber body enhancements do apply to a spell resistance test))
[21:06] {Blackwidow} ( ihave no idea how to reseed on this dice)
[21:07] {Leviathan} ((Eh, load and unload it:P))
[21:07] {Blackwidow} 10d6 8
[21:07] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=8 : 2 5 4 3 5 4 2 1 8 3 - 1 Success
[21:08] {Blackwidow} (I'll spend karma for the success)
[21:08] {Blackwidow} (2 total success's)
[21:08] {Mac-GM} ((ok, that's a permenantly burned karma pool...the spell does nothing))
[21:08] {Blackwidow} ( ihave it to spare :)
[21:09] {Blackwidow} (and spells are her acillies heel)
[21:09] {Mac-GM} Blackwidow feels a surge of magical energy, and an image flashes through her head of her body in another reality fried from the inside out. But aside from a shivering electrical surge through her, she feels nothing here.
[21:10] {Blackwidow} {Com} "We have mages"
[21:10] {Mac-GM} The other Red Samurai at H open up on Widow & Minx
[21:10] {Leviathan} {Comm} "Transport secured. I'll be out in a second."
[21:12] {Mac-GM} 10d6 0
[21:12] {Mac-GM} 10d6 2
[21:12] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=2 : 3 11 4 5 2 4 4 1 5 2 - 9 Successes
[21:14] {Mac-GM} Two of the Red Samurai are armed with HK Assault rifles, and one opens up with a full auto 10 round burst on Blackwidow. They've seen her take out 7 or 8 of their fellows with that sniper rifle of hers and aren't taking any chances...
[21:15] {Mac-GM} ((damage is 18D))
[21:16] {Mac-GM} 10d6 6
[21:16] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=6 : 4 3 4 8 5 5 5 5 3 11 - 2 Successes
[21:18] {Blackwidow} (I have 11 for armor what do I roll?)
[21:18] {Mac-GM} ((roll vs 7D))
[21:18] {Blackwidow} 10d6 7
[21:18] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=7 : 1 5 2 4 3 2 4 4 9 4 - 1 Success
[21:18] {Blackwidow} (Can I burn karma?)
[21:19] {Blackwidow} (to move out of the way?)
[21:19] {Mac-GM} The second opens up on Minx, but shielded as she is by the bulk of the prototype, only gets hit by 3 bullets out of another burst of 10.
[21:19] {Mac-GM} ((you can roll any combat pool you have left to dodge))
[21:19] {Blackwidow} (Dont have anyleft what about Karma?)
[21:20] {Blackwidow} (Cant you spend one from your Good karma for a hand of god type intervention?)
[21:20] {Mac-GM} ((one sec))
[21:20] {Blackwidow} (cause this hit will take her to deadly dmg)
[21:20] {Leviathan} ((Hand of god is whole karma pool permaburn))
[21:21] {Leviathan} ((Had to use it once))
[21:23] {Minx} 4d6 4
[21:23] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 2 2 2 1 No Successes
[21:25] {Mac-GM} ((you've got no Karma pool left, so no hand of God. I don't see any way around taking a Deadly wound Kendoshi. Platelet factory will leave you at 1 box below Deadly))
[21:26] {Blackwidow} (Right, and by the way I only used 1 point from my karma pool)
[21:26] {Mac-GM} ((why don't you reroll if you have Karma Pool left?))
[21:26] {Blackwidow} (okay I have 9 karma pool left)
[21:27] {Mac-GM} ((Minx resist 10S damage, reduced by your armor of course))
[21:27] {Minx} 8d6 2
[21:27] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 8d6 vs TN=2 : 3 11 3 5 3 3 5 4 - 8 Successes
[21:27] {Minx} ((resisted...CP gone))
[21:28] {Arsenal} ((doesn't hand of god permaburn all good karma and karma pool at once?)
[21:29] {Mac-GM} The bullets just bounce off of Minx's body, leaving a shower of sparks & splinters of concrete, but no actual damage.
[21:29] {Mac-GM} ((no just burns all karma pool))
[21:29] {Mac-GM} THe last two Red Samurai among H look like they're just standing there, hands on SMGs, but doing nothing but watching the group.
[21:29] {Blackwidow} 10d6 7
[21:29] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=7 : 5 2 2 1 3 5 4 5 5 5 No Successes
[21:30] * Leviathan slaps Shadowdice around a bit with a large trout
[21:30] {Blackwidow} (Can we get a new dicebot lol)
[21:31] {Mac-GM} ((anyone have one?))
[21:31] {Mac-GM} ((init 7))
[21:31] {Mac-GM} ((Chalk goes))
[21:31] {Blackwidow} 10d6 7
[21:31] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=7 : 5 5 2 5 2 2 5 8 1 5 - 1 Success
[21:31] {Blackwidow} (thats 4 lol)
[21:31] * Chalk pulls himself from the tarmac, and runs painfully into the back of the transport, thanking Ginsu loudly for saving his life.
[21:32] {Blackwidow} 10d6 7
[21:32] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=7 : 4 2 3 3 4 1 3 2 3 4 No Successes
[21:32] {Blackwidow} 10d6 7
[21:32] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=7 : 1 5 1 2 1 4 2 5 2 5 No Successes
[21:32] * Blackwidow kicks his bot
[21:32] {Mac-GM} ((you know...the Karma's not going to refresh next turn.))
[21:32] {Minx} ((no, but my combat pool is, lol))
[21:32] {Blackwidow} (I know I just need it to get down to M)
[21:33] {Mac-GM} ((you can't reroll successes, you're only rolling 8 dice after the second success reduces it to Serious))
[21:33] {Leviathan} "Ah, Chalk, just about to go and get you. Make sure the gentleman in the back stays there while I see about the ruckus outside, will you?"
[21:33] {Chalk} "I've got it.....all....taken care of."
[21:33] * Chalk pants, clutching his side
[21:33] {Blackwidow} (Fuck it I take the one above M dmg)
[21:34] * Chalk waves his pistol around as the last tech, near the door runs out of the transport, away from the gunfire..
[21:34] {Leviathan} "Do patch yourself up first."
[21:35] * Ledet has joined #Burned-Ice
[21:35] * Skeleton has joined #burned-ice
[21:35] * Chalk goes to work hauling the pilots out of the cockpit
[21:35] {Arsenal} 6 d6
[21:35] * Skeleton throws the bones for Arsenal (6 d6) and gets 2 3 2 2 3 1.
[21:35] {Mac-GM} ((init 5, Minx is up again))
[21:35] {Skeleton} {ooc} Have fun :)
[21:35] {Arsenal} ((well, Skel works slightly))
[21:35] * Shadowdice was kicked by Blackwidow (lame ass bot)
[21:35] * Shadowdice has joined #Burned-ice
[21:36] {Leviathan} ((I like ken's dice better:P))
[21:36] {Leviathan} 5 d6
[21:36] * Skeleton throws the bones for Leviathan (5 d6) and gets 3 4 5 2 4.
[21:36] {Leviathan} ((oh yeah))
[21:36] {Mac-GM} 10 d6
[21:36] * Skeleton throws the bones for Mac-GM (10 d6) and gets 2 4 2 4 2 4 3 4 3 1.
[21:36] {Blackwidow} (The bot is as bad as mine)
[21:36] {Arsenal} ((*ugh* not a single six...)
[21:36] {Mac-GM} ((worse, we'll stick with Shadowdice.))
[21:36] * Teeg has joined #Burned-ice
[21:36] * Skeleton was kicked by Arsenal (Put that in your dicebag and roll it!)
[21:36] * Skeleton has joined #burned-ice
[21:36] * Skeleton has left #burned-ice
[21:38] {Blackwidow} 10d6 7
[21:38] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=7 : 3 5 4 4 3 3 5 2 10 5 - 1 Success
[21:38] * Skeleton has joined #burned-ice
[21:38] {Blackwidow} (fuck these dicebots lol)
[21:38] {Skeleton} {ooc} in, out, what's the deal?
[21:38] {Leviathan} ((there was a ten in that one))
[21:38] {Arsenal} ((we could use real dice, y'know)
[21:39] {Leviathan} ((Those would work. I trust Mac.))
[21:39] {Skeleton} {ooc} I'll shut him down if you don't want him. getting 2 stories here
[21:39] {Mac-GM} ((no, you don't want me rolling dice. I curse dice, remember?))
[21:39] {Arsenal} ((you appear to have cursed the dicebots)
[21:40] {Mac-GM} ((my powers grow stronger))
[21:40] {Blackwidow} (hold on going to try a new bot?)
[21:40] {Darin} 10d6 3
[21:40] * Skeleton throws the bones for Darin (10d6 3) and gets 33.
[21:40] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 10d6 vs TN=3 : 2 3 3 4 2 1 4 4 2 3 - 6 Successes
[21:40] * LosDices has joined #burned-ice
[21:40] {Skeleton} for skel, you have to put the 3 in front
[21:40] {Blackwidow} (Try los dices)
[21:41] {Darin} 3 10d6
[21:41] * Skeleton throws the bones for Darin (3 10d6) and gets 35 36 30.
[21:41] {Blackwidow} 10d6 7
[21:41] * Skeleton throws the bones for Blackwidow (10d6 7) and gets 37.
[21:41] {LosDices} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN 7 : 4 5 5 1 2 5 4 3 5 1 - No Successes
[21:41] {Arsenal} 10 d6
[21:41] * Skeleton throws the bones for Arsenal (10 d6) and gets 4 4 2 2 4 2 6 2 5 4.
[21:41] {Blackwidow} 10d6 7
[21:41] * Skeleton throws the bones for Blackwidow (10d6 7) and gets 38.
[21:41] {LosDices} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN 7 : 3 1 4 1 4 1 5 4 1 11 - 1 Success
[21:41] {Mac-GM} ((let me know when you decide on a dicebot))
[21:41] {Arsenal} 1d6+6
[21:41] * Skeleton throws the bones for Arsenal (1d6+6) and gets 10.
[21:41] {Minx} ((no doubt. Same))
[21:42] {Blackwidow} (yah same here )
[21:42] {Skeleton} {ooc} and tell me before you kick. I have auto rejoin on :P
[21:42] {Darin} 10 d6
[21:42] * Skeleton throws the bones for Darin (10 d6) and gets 4 5 4 2 5 6 3 3 2 3.
[21:42] {Blackwidow} (It looks like they are all the same)
[21:42] {Arsenal} ((I think shadowdice is better situated for the scenario)
[21:42] {Skeleton} {ooc} skel usually favors players over baddies
[21:42] {Arsenal} ((realdice, p'raps?
[21:42] {LosDices} ((don't need me then?))
[21:43] {Leviathan} ((I'd go with ken's. KEn, close mirc with your bot, open it back up, and reload the script))
[21:43] {Darin} How does Los Dices work? What format
[21:43] {LosDices} 3d6 3
[21:43] * Skeleton throws the bones for LosDices (3d6 3) and gets 11.
[21:43] {Blackwidow} (Thanx anyway and same as Shadowdice
[21:43] * Shadowdice has quit IRC (Quit: Got Paganism?)
[21:43] {Darin} 10d6 3
[21:43] * Skeleton throws the bones for Darin (10d6 3) and gets 29.
[21:43] {LosDices} Darin rolls 10d6 vs TN 3 : 1 4 2 3 2 1 1 11 2 1 - 3 Successes
[21:43] * Tisha has joined #burned-ice
[21:43] {Tisha} 3d6 3
[21:43] * Skeleton throws the bones for Tisha (3d6 3) and gets 11.
[21:43] {LosDices} Tisha rolls 3d6 vs TN 3 : 5 4 5 - 3 Successes
[21:44] {Arsenal} 12d6 4
[21:44] * Skeleton throws the bones for Arsenal (12d6 4) and gets 45.
[21:44] {LosDices} Arsenal rolls 12d6 vs TN 4 : 10 5 5 3 3 1 3 5 1 1 2 1 - 4 Successes
[21:44] {Darin} 10d6 4
[21:44] * Skeleton throws the bones for Darin (10d6 4) and gets 35.
[21:44] {LosDices} Darin rolls 10d6 vs TN 4 : 3 5 10 8 2 3 5 3 4 4 - 6 Successes
[21:44] {Leviathan} I like LosDices
[21:44] * Shadowdice has joined #burned-ice
[21:44] {Darin} me too so far
[21:44] {Darin} 10d6 4
[21:44] * Skeleton throws the bones for Darin (10d6 4) and gets 38.
[21:44] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 10d6 vs TN=4 : 10 9 2 5 15 3 3 4 2 5 - 6 Successes
[21:44] {LosDices} Darin rolls 10d6 vs TN 4 : 5 4 5 1 1 2 1 1 5 4 - 5 Successes
[21:44] {Darin} Ha ! NOW Shadowdice rolls hi, LOL
[21:44] {Skeleton} someone type !crit ;)
[21:45] {Blackwidow} !crit
[21:45] {Darin} !crit
[21:45] {Skeleton} (Blackwidow) Foe's hip is destroyed. More importantly, the head is messily seperated from the shoulders. Bye.
[21:45] {Skeleton} (Darin) Foe has broken thigh. Foe's combat bonuses and attacks are halved. Foe is stunned for 3 melee rounds and can only parry.
[21:45] {Darin} nasty, cute
[21:45] {Skeleton} there's several of those
[21:45] {Arsenal} !crit
[21:45] {Skeleton} (Arsenal) Strike breaks both of foe's arms and knocks foe down. +20 damage. Foe is down for 3 melee rounds, has 2 useless arms. Finish him!
[21:45] {Blackwidow} (Lets stick with the game)
[21:45] {Blackwidow} (Which dice bot we going to use)
[21:45] {Darin} Yam So what s it gonna be now?
[21:46] {Arsenal} ((I'll abstain from the vote))
[21:46] {Mac-GM} ((brb, boiling pasta))
[21:46] {Skeleton} hey, you guys willing to teach a newbie?
[21:47] {Darin} Well, Kens is rollin decent now, and it does rule of 6, and we are used to it's syntax...
[21:47] {Minx} ((I can explain the rolls to you out in another window, yeah))
[21:47] {Leviathan} join #burned-Plan and ask questions about what ya see
[21:47] {Leviathan} LEt's go with ken's
[21:47] {Arsenal} ((Skel: In a way, that's waht I am)
[21:47] * Cygnata has joined #burned-ice
[21:47] * Teeg has left #Burned-ice
[21:48] {Blackwidow} (whos dice?)
[21:48] {Arsenal} ((don't matter to me))
[21:48] {Minx} ((yours I think))
[21:49] {Leviathan} ((Shadowdice is being good now))
[21:49] * Cygnata shuts down Skeleton, then
[21:49] * Skeleton has quit IRC (Quit: Laying these tired old bones to rest.)
[21:49] {Darin} ((Now we know how to discipline it, Dump anr reload the session its in))
[21:49] * LosDices has left #burned-ice
[21:49] {Arsenal} ((still, skeleton has some good crits :)
[21:50] * Tisha has left #burned-ice
[21:50] {Cygnata} I think I can shut off the dice script and keep the crits
[21:51] {Darin} that'd be exceptional
[21:51] * Cygnata checks
[21:53] {Mac-GM} ((again, let me know when everything is settled))
[21:53] {Arsenal} ((I think it is...))
[21:53] * Arsenal sets mode: +oo Cygnata Shadowdice
[21:54] {Darin} (( I think by lack of any other voices, We use Shadowdice ))
[21:54] {Mac-GM} ((alright, where were we?))
[21:54] {Mac-GM} ((init 7))
[21:54] {Arsenal} ((My guy's dying, I think))
[21:54] {Mac-GM} ((init 5 actually))
[21:54] {Darin} BW is Hit, badly, Minx got lucky
[21:54] {Minx} ((Minx's init, see your message for what happens with her))
[21:56] {Mac-GM} As the survivors watch, two fire elementals manifest suddenly about the samurai in group H, herding them together to be struck by the flames of their form.
[21:58] {Mac-GM} Simultaneously two air elementals manifest near the Red Samurai at N..
[21:58] {Mac-GM} ((that's their action for this round, materialization))
[21:59] {Mac-GM} ((init 3 Leviathan))
[21:59] {Darin} ((So N's next action is to crap his pants };-) ))
[22:00] * Leviathan rushes out of the transport, firing at whatever guard is currently unoccupied by bullets or fire with his cyberpistol twice, just to make things exciting for him
[22:02] {Cygnata} {ooc} yay
[22:02] {Cygnata} {ooc} ok, he's got crit tables only. Shall I bring him back?
[22:02] {Minx} ((Nah, it's okay))
[22:03] {Cygnata} {ooc} bah
[22:05] * Leviathan recalls the machine gun to his grip as he exits the transport, firing a grenade at the unharmed Renraku drone
[22:08] {Leviathan} 5d6 0
[22:08] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 5d6 : 2 4 5 3 3 *5*
[22:10] {Leviathan} 1d6 0
[22:10] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 1d6 : 4 *4*
[22:11] * Ledet has quit IRC (Quit: )
[22:12] {Mac-GM} 1d6 0
[22:12] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 : 11 *11*
[22:12] {Leviathan} 3d6 4
[22:12] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 3d6 vs TN=4 : 2 1 4 - 1 Success
[22:12] {Mac-GM} ((that counts as a 6, grenade scatters 4 meters to the left diagonal))
[22:12] {Mac-GM} ((3 success reduce to 1 meter scatter))
[22:14] {Mac-GM} Instead of landing under the drone, as Leviathan was aiming, the grenade instead bounces off the narrow catwalk, coming to rest about a meter past and to the left of Leviathan's aim point. Right at the feet of one of the Renraku Red Samurai at N
[22:15] {Mac-GM} 10d6 4
[22:15] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=4 : 2 4 2 1 2 1 4 11 9 3 - 4 Successes
[22:15] {Mac-GM} 5d6 4
[22:15] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 4 5 5 5 5 - 5 Successes
[22:15] {Mac-GM} ((holy crap))
[22:15] {Arsenal} ((we're either dead, or they are))
[22:16] {Mac-GM} 9d6 3
[22:16] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=3 : 5 5 5 4 2 3 5 2 2 - 6 Successes
[22:16] {Mac-GM} 9d6 3
[22:16] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=3 : 2 10 11 4 2 3 4 3 3 - 7 Successes
[22:16] {Mac-GM} 9d6 10
[22:16] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=10 : 3 1 4 4 1 5 3 3 3 No Successes
[22:16] {Mac-GM} 9d6 10
[22:16] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=10 : 3 2 8 3 8 2 4 2 4 No Successes
[22:17] {Mac-GM} The blast of the grenade blows both the Red Samurai off the catwalk, throwing their seriously wounded, burning white-phosphorous covered bodies down to the level below.
[22:18] {Mac-GM} 2d6 6
[22:18] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 2 2 No Successes
[22:19] {Mac-GM} The blast also flips the ATT Drache combat drone onto it's turret, the wheels spinning crazily in the air as it vainly tries to right itself
[22:19] {Mac-GM} ((init 2, Darin's up))
[22:20] {Darin} ((Who's left?))
[22:20] {Mac-GM} ((make a sensor test for the Submarine you're in first, TN is 5))
[22:20] {Mac-GM} ((sonar test rather, that's 3 dice))
[22:20] {Mac-GM} 3d6 5
[22:20] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 3d6 vs TN=5 : 3 2 3 No Successes
[22:21] {Blackwidow} (Widow is)
[22:21] {Darin} 3d6 5
[22:21] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=5 : 2 3 4 No Successes
[22:21] {Blackwidow} (Darin goes after Widow)
[22:21] {Mac-GM} Ok, your sensors pick up nothing outside the sub...
[22:22] {Mac-GM} ((on the roof? P, O, K, J, I, & H are left...H is surrounded by a pair of fire elementals))
[22:22] {Darin} Lynx #1 will fire on I & J {small arc}
[22:22] {Mac-GM} ((you only have direct LOS to P, O & H))
[22:23] {Blackwidow} (To day it wasnt POE:P)
[22:23] {Blackwidow} (To bad even)
[22:23] {Mac-GM} ((I, J, & K all have partial cover))
[22:24] {Darin} scratch that, Shooting at open targets, 2 at O
[22:24] {Darin} split burst between them
[22:24] {Darin} 2d6 2
[22:24] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 3 2 - 2 Successes
[22:24] {Blackwidow} (The drone is still up right)
[22:25] {Darin} ((splitting sensors between Lynx's))
[22:25] {Leviathan} ((Up..side down))
[22:25] {Mac-GM} ((Sensor test TN for I & J is 6))
[22:25] {Leviathan} ((Hahahahahahahha!))
[22:25] {Mac-GM} ((No LOS Darin, for I or J, so Sensor Test TN is 6))
[22:26] {Mac-GM} ((or unobstructed LOS rather))
[22:26] {Darin} 2d6 6
[22:26] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 9 5 - 1 Success
[22:27] {Darin} ((OK, usin it , walk fire split between I & J))
[22:27] {Mac-GM} ((alright you've got lock. Gunnery TN is 6))
[22:27] {Darin} 6d6 6
[22:27] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 3 17 2 2 5 4 - 1 Success
[22:28] {Mac-GM} ((how many bullets at each?))
[22:28] {Darin} (( 17 ! ))
[22:28] {Darin} ((5 bullets each))
[22:28] {Mac-GM} ((you lose 1 bullet for the walk...so 7 & 7?))
[22:29] {Darin} ((sure))
[22:30] {Mac-GM} 9d6 10
[22:30] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=10 : 3 2 3 5 2 3 5 4 3 No Successes
[22:30] {Mac-GM} 9d6 10
[22:30] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=10 : 4 11 2 5 5 2 2 3 11 - 2 Successes
[22:31] {Darin} ((anti-vah ammo))
[22:31] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai I is obliterated by the burst from the Steel Lynx. Red Samurai J manages to shrug off some of the damage from behind the helipad and is seriously wounded.
[22:31] {Mac-GM} ((and that's it for this combat round, everyone roll init, remember your wound modifiers))
[22:31] {Mac-GM} ((someone msg me with the complete init lineup))
[22:32] {Darin} 14+4d6
[22:32] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Darin (14+4d6) : 28
[22:32] {Arsenal} ((well, I'm dying here... I'm not sure if I roll init or not. How long do I have to live?))
[22:32] {Chalk} 6+1d6
[22:32] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Chalk (6+1d6) : 11
[22:32] {Leviathan} 10+5d6
[22:32] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Leviathan (10+5d6) : 24
[22:32] {Minx} 7+2d6
[22:32] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Minx (7+2d6) : 10
[22:32] {Blackwidow} 20+3g6
[22:33] {Blackwidow} 20+3d6
[22:33] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Blackwidow (20+3d6) : 30
[22:33] {Minx} 15+1d6
[22:33] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Minx (15+1d6) : 17
[22:33] {Minx} 15+1d6
[22:33] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Minx (15+1d6) : 20
[22:33] {Minx} 16+1d6
[22:33] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Minx (16+1d6) : 19
[22:33] {Minx} 16+1d6
[22:33] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Minx (16+1d6) : 20
[22:34] {Chalk} ((you're out Ars...you've got body rating turns to live, this is Turn 2 so you've taken another box of damage above deadly))
[22:35] {Arsenal} ((so another 2 turns to go, as my Body is 4))
[22:36] {Arsenal} ((get Minx aboard before worrying about me...))
[22:38] {Mac-GM} ((widow, is that after applying the damage from the wounds?))
[22:38] * Arsenal lays there in a pool of his own blood.
[22:38] {Blackwidow} (Its 28 after applyiing dmg due to wounds)
[22:41] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[22:41] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 16
[22:41] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[22:41] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 14
[22:41] {Mac-GM} 8+1d6
[22:41] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (8+1d6) : 9
[22:41] {Mac-GM} 8+1d6
[22:41] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (8+1d6) : 11
[22:42] {Mac-GM} 10+2d6
[22:42] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Mac-GM (10+2d6) : 16
[22:43] {Mac-GM} ((alright, init 28 Widow goes))
[22:43] {Blackwidow} (What do I have to hit this time?)
[22:44] {Minx} ((K,J,I,H,O,P))
[22:44] {Blackwidow} (Who can I see and who is the biggest threat?)
[22:45] {Mac-GM} ((you can see just H from where you're lying.))
[22:45] {Mac-GM} ((do you want to stand up?))
[22:45] {Blackwidow} (Ill shoot at H
[22:45] {Blackwidow} (Still prone)
[22:46] {Mac-GM} There are four Red Samurai about point H. Two have assault rifles, one fired at Widow & the other at Minx - and the other two have SMGs and are standing there, looking around them, hands on the SMGs.
[22:46] {Blackwidow} (One shot at the 2 Sams with assault rifles)
[22:47] {Blackwidow} (One at one one at the other)
[22:47] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 2))
[22:47] {Blackwidow} 11d6 2
[22:47] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 11d6 vs TN=2 : 5 3 5 2 1 4 5 3 3 1 8 - 9 Successes
[22:47] {Mac-GM} ((plus wound mods))
[22:47] {Blackwidow} 11d6 4
[22:47] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 11d6 vs TN=4 : 4 10 2 11 3 4 4 4 3 3 11 - 7 Successes
[22:47] {Blackwidow} (Thats with the wound mods)
[22:47] {Blackwidow} (7 sucesses)
[22:47] {Blackwidow} (16S base APDS)
[22:48] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[22:48] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 2 3 4 1 2 5 4 2 2 - 3 Successes
[22:48] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[22:48] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 4 3 9 2 5 3 3 9 2 - 4 Successes
[22:48] {Blackwidow} (hvy mil spec armor?)
[22:48] {Mac-GM} ((no they were trying to dodge))
[22:48] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[22:48] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 4 3 3 17 4 4 5 2 3 - 5 Successes
[22:48] {Blackwidow} (oh ok)
[22:48] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[22:48] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 3 2 1 3 4 3 3 5 2 - 2 Successes
[22:49] {Blackwidow} (did he dodge?)
[22:49] {Mac-GM} The bullets seem to ripple the air as they fly to their targets, concentric circles of turbulance almost visible, and the bullets almost look like they were somehow...'slowed' down, before the impact on the armor.
[22:50] {Blackwidow} (bullet barrier?)
[22:51] {Mac-GM} Both Red Samurai are still hit, but the shots weren't the kill shots that Widow would have expected. They fall, but remain clutching their rifles and still obviously alive, if hurt.
[22:51] {Arsenal} ((Welcome to the Matrix))
[22:51] {Mac-GM} ((Init 28, Darin's up))
[22:51] {Darin} Lynx #1 will shoot at O, #2 shoots at H group on autopilot
[22:51] {Darin} 2d6 6
[22:51] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 4 5 No Successes
[22:51] {Blackwidow} (I still get to shots?)
[22:51] {Blackwidow} (2 shots that first shot didnt count since I rolled it with out adding in wound mods)
[22:52] {Mac-GM} ((oh, sorry, roll your second shot, I didn't realize))
[22:52] {Blackwidow} 11d6 4
[22:52] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 11d6 vs TN=4 : 3 2 4 3 7 5 2 10 3 2 1 - 4 Successes
[22:52] {Blackwidow} (same fukin guy who dodged)
[22:52] {Mac-GM} ((both shots at same target?))
[22:52] {Blackwidow} (16S base dmg APDS)
[22:52] {Blackwidow} (yes)
[22:52] {Mac-GM} ((I know..))
[22:52] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[22:52] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 4 10 3 2 5 2 4 3 3 - 4 Successes
[22:53] {Mac-GM} The second shot downs the targeted Red Samurai, although still not as effectively as Widow would have hoped for.
[22:54] {Blackwidow} (How many combat pool did he have to keep rolling 9d6 so many times?)
[22:54] {Mac-GM} ((9d6 is HIS augmented body))
[22:54] {Blackwidow} (Right why tn 4?)
[22:55] {Blackwidow} (did he spend karma or combat pool to reroll again?)
[22:55] {Mac-GM} ((no.))
[22:55] {Mac-GM} ((please msg me this))
[22:56] {Mac-GM} ((init 28, Darin is up.))
[22:56] {Darin} ((OK, targeting as above, re-roll or keep it?))
[22:56] {Mac-GM} ((roll sensor test again Darin, TN 5))
[22:56] {Mac-GM} 3d6 5
[22:56] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 3d6 vs TN=5 : 3 3 3 No Successes
[22:56] {Darin} 3d6 5
[22:56] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=5 : 1 4 5 - 1 Success
[22:56] {Darin} ((sub?))
[22:56] {Mac-GM} ((yes))
[22:57] {Mac-GM} The faint sonar contact from before firms up enough that the targeting computer starts beeping a danger warning where your meat bod is.
[22:59] * Darin quietly steers to take the contact head on, arming torpedo's
[23:00] {Mac-GM} ((are you jumping into the Sub then? or staying with your drones?))
[23:01] {Darin} ((Can the sub be controlled via VCR from Capt chair mode?))
[23:01] {Mac-GM} ((yes, but again, it will be using only it's pilot and sensor ratings, not your skills))
[23:05] * Darin jumps into the Sub, setting Drones on Autofire VS O & H
[23:05] {Mac-GM} ((ok, roll the drones Sensors to lock onto O & H TN is 2))
[23:06] {Darin} 2d6 2
[23:06] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 3 2 - 2 Successes
[23:06] {Darin} 2d6 2
[23:06] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 4 3 - 2 Successes
[23:06] {Darin} ((2 each))
[23:06] {Mac-GM} ((ok, roll the pilot rating + 1 sensor die vs TN 5))
[23:07] {Darin} 3d6 5
[23:07] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=5 : 4 2 1 No Successes
[23:07] {Darin} 3d6 5
[23:07] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=5 : 4 5 4 - 1 Success
[23:07] {Darin} ((OK, 1 on second one))
[23:07] {Mac-GM} ((vs O?))
[23:08] {Darin} ((Ya))
[23:08] {Mac-GM} ((what's the grouping? 7 & 8?))
[23:08] {Darin} ((Sounds good)
[23:08] {Mac-GM} 9d6 6
[23:08] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=6 : 5 5 3 3 2 2 5 2 2 No Successes
[23:08] {Mac-GM} 9d6 6
[23:08] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=6 : 9 4 2 1 5 4 7 4 2 - 2 Successes
[23:09] {Mac-GM} The first Red Samurai leaps out of the way, behind the corner of the elevator there, and manages to avoid the automatic fire...the other one isn't so lucky.
[23:10] {Mac-GM} 9d6 10
[23:10] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=10 : 4 5 3 2 4 5 5 4 3 No Successes
[23:10] {Mac-GM} And the burst of 7 bullets riddles his body with holes as he drops to the ground dying..
[23:10] {Mac-GM} ((init 24: Leviathan))
[23:11] * Leviathan Stays by the entrance to the transport, checking around him for any hostile targets within range
[23:11] {Mac-GM} As Leviathan gazes back from the ramp, the heavy weapons emplacement behind the group catches his eyes. He prayer comes unbidden to his lips to ward off their fire for just a little longer
[23:13] {Mac-GM} ((The Prayer even))
[23:14] * Leviathan rushes towards Arsenal's body, shouting over the comm calmly but with a sense of control
[23:14] {Leviathan} {Comm} "Get in the transport, asap, don't worry about further targets, just get in the trans, damnit!"
[23:17] * Leviathan turns and fires a burst at K while he runs
[23:18] {Mac-GM} ((tn is 6))
[23:18] {Leviathan} 5d6 6
[23:18] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 4 5 5 2 5 No Successes
[23:18] {Leviathan} ((ah well))
[23:19] {Mac-GM} ((second action?))
[23:19] {Mac-GM} ((and roll athletics to see how far you can run))
[23:20] {Leviathan} 7d6 0
[23:20] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 7d6 : 5 1 2 2 1 2 4 *5*
[23:20] * Leviathan fires off another burst at k, or scoops up Ars, whichever he can do
[23:22] {Mac-GM} ((you can do either, you cover 36 meters sprinting from the transport))
[23:22] {Leviathan} ((I'll scoop up Arsenal then))
[23:23] * Leviathan Hoists Arsenal up over his shoulder, not minding the blood too much
[23:25] * Arsenal gets lifted like a sack of potatoes, dead weight, weapons and a single credstick falling
[23:26] {Arsenal} ((I figure the LMG will weigh the most))
[23:28] {Mac-GM} ((no, the security grade armor weighs the most))
[23:28] {Leviathan} {Comm} "Someone get that gurney into the transport!"
[23:29] {Mac-GM} ((init 20, Air elemental 1))
[23:29] {Arsenal} ((GM, your call as to which weapons I lose))
[23:29] {Mac-GM} The Air elemental attacks Guard K with a telekinetic attack, trying to push him off the helipad.
[23:32] {Mac-GM} ((Scratch that))
[23:32] {Mac-GM} The Air elemental uses the only attack that will damage the guards, engulfing Red Samurai K and attempting to force it's Noxious fumes through the suit with sheer force.
[23:33] {Minx} 7d6 4
[23:33] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 1 3 4 13 1 3 3 - 2 Successes
[23:35] {Mac-GM} 5d6 4
[23:35] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 4 3 3 5 4 - 3 Successes
[23:35] {Mac-GM} The Red Samurai manages to evade the air elemental, dodging it's Engulf attack..
[23:35] {Mac-GM} Meanwhile, the Fire elemental attacks one of hte Samurai at H
[23:37] {Mac-GM} 4d6 4
[23:37] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 2 1 5 1 - 1 Success
[23:38] {Mac-GM} And casts Flamethrower...the spell washes over all four Samurai, but appears to be deflected by an invisible barrier of some kind forming a bubble about all four Red Samurai.
[23:40] {Mac-GM} The other Air Elemental attempts it's own engulf against Red Samurai P
[23:40] {Mac-GM} ((roll quickness vs TN 4))
[23:40] {Mac-GM} 5d6 4
[23:40] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 5 1 15 3 1 - 2 Successes
[23:41] {Minx} 7d6 4
[23:41] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 5 2 4 3 5 2 1 - 3 Successes
[23:41] {Mac-GM} The Air Elemental engulfs P!
[23:42] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[23:42] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 10 3 5 5 4 5 5 2 4 - 7 Successes
[23:42] {Mac-GM} But does no damage to the Samurai with it's noxious breath...
[23:42] {Mac-GM} ((init 18, Widow goes))
[23:45] * Blackwidow gets up from the prone and throws a gren at the group of Samuri as she heads for the transport
[23:45] {Blackwidow} (improved offensive)
[23:46] {Mac-GM} ((roll throwing, TN is 4))
[23:47] {Blackwidow} I also hit the button sending the curney to the transport before I run
[23:47] {Blackwidow} 8d6 4
[23:47] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 8d6 vs TN=4 : 2 1 2 4 4 4 4 3 - 4 Successes
[23:48] {Blackwidow} 2d6 0
[23:48] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 2d6 : 2 5 *5*
[23:48] {Mac-GM} ((Sorry, TN is 8 if you're running as you throw))
[23:48] {Blackwidow} (I am not
[23:48] {Mac-GM} ((ok, then it stands.))
[23:48] {Mac-GM} 1d6 0
[23:48] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 : 2 *2*
[23:48] {Mac-GM} The grenade scatters 7 meters past and to the right of the target...
[23:48] {Blackwidow} (Going to throw hit the button on the gurney to move it to the transport)
[23:49] {Blackwidow} (so did I hit were I was aiming for?)
[23:49] {Mac-GM} but before it can do so, it appears to bounce, again off of an invisible shield, landing 7 meters to the right of the group...
[23:49] {Mac-GM} ((grenade explodes on your next pass))
[23:50] {Mac-GM} ((init 18 Darin's turn))
[23:50] {Mac-GM} ((roll Sensors vs TN 4 to lock onto the sonar contact))
[23:50] {Mac-GM} (( you may add your intelligence as complementary dice))
[23:50] {Darin} ((as second roll or all together?))
[23:51] {Mac-GM} ((second roll, every 2 successes counts as an additional success))
[23:51] {Darin} 3d6 4
[23:51] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=4 : 5 3 5 - 2 Successes
[23:51] {Darin} 8d6 4
[23:51] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 8d6 vs TN=4 : 5 2 4 4 4 11 4 3 - 6 Successes
[23:51] {Darin} ((5 total))
[23:51] {Mac-GM} ((total of 5 successes))
[23:52] {Darin} (( Def locked on solid))
[23:52] {Mac-GM} The sensors on Darin's sub pick up another Renraku Manta Ray, cruising back and forth searching for his sub.
[23:52] {Mac-GM} ((are you going to fire on them?))
[23:52] {Darin} Torpedo it, full spread
[23:55] {Blackwidow} (I have to go to bed)
[23:56] {Mac-GM} ((roll gunnery vs TN 7))
[23:56] {Blackwidow} (Have a PT test in the morning)
[23:56] {Mac-GM} ((combat pool may be added, and you get an additional 2 sensor dice to add))
[23:57] {Darin} 7d6 7
[23:57] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 7d6 vs TN=7 : 5 1 11 11 17 20 3 - 4 Successes
[23:57] {Darin} 3d6 7
[23:57] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=7 : 4 2 4 No Successes
[23:57] {Darin} ((CP))
[23:58] {Mac-GM} ((roll 3d6 for scatter Darin))
[23:59] {Mac-GM} 1d6
[23:59] * Blackwidow is now known as KEnsleep
[23:59] {Mac-GM} 1d6 0
[23:59] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 : 5 *5*
[23:59] {Darin} 3d6 0
[23:59] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 : 1 2 4 *4*
[00:00] {Darin} 3d6
[00:00] {Mac-GM} the Piranha Mini Torpedoes explode only 3 meters short and a little to the left of the enemy sub, at the end of the Combat Turn
[00:01] {Mac-GM} ((now for your drones, still continueing their fire?))
[00:01] {Mac-GM} ((roll Sensor vs TN 2))
[00:01] * Cygnata has left #burned-ice
[00:01] {Darin} ((Yes))
[00:01] {Darin} 2d6 2
[00:01] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 5 2 - 2 Successes
[00:01] {Darin} 2d6 2
[00:01] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 2 5 - 2 Successes
[00:01] {Mac-GM} ((and then Pilot + half sensor vs TN 6))
[00:01] {Darin} 3d6 6
[00:02] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=6 : 5 5 2 No Successes
[00:02] {Darin} 3d6 6
[00:02] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=6 : 4 3 10 - 1 Success
[00:02] {Darin} ((one hit with #2))
[00:02] {Darin} (( all on remaining red))
[00:03] {Mac-GM} ((O or H?))
[00:04] {Darin} (( h ))
[00:04] {Mac-GM} ((3 targets, how many bullets at each?))
[00:04] {Darin} (( 5 ))
[00:05] {Mac-GM} The bullets from the Steel Lynx's vindicator all seem to impact on an invisible barrier before striking thier targets, either riccocheting away or flattening and falling about 1 meter short.
[00:06] {Darin} ((Damn, good barrier))
[00:09] {Mac-GM} ((init 17 other fire elemental))
[00:10] {Mac-GM} The other fire elemental moves to engulf one of the REd Samurai at H, only to be stopped short by the barrier. It flails against the barrier attacking it and trying to break through
[00:11] {Mac-GM} to no effect...the force of it's blows not enough to even budge the barrier...
[00:11] {Mac-GM} ((init 14 Leviathan again))
[00:12] * Leviathan dashes back towards the transport, Arsenal in tow
[00:13] {Mac-GM} ((make an athletics test vs TN 4))
[00:14] {Leviathan} 7d6 4
[00:14] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 1 4 3 9 5 11 4 - 5 Successes
[00:15] {Mac-GM} Even carrying Arsenal's heavy weight and all the weapons plus his own heavy milspec armor, Leviathan still manages to dash the 30 meters back into the transport with Arsenal slung over his shoulder.
[00:15] {Mac-GM} ((anything else Lev?))
[00:16] {Leviathan} "Chalk, get Him stabalized, NOW! I'll fly this thing!"
[00:16] {Chalk} "You got it boss!"
[00:16] * Leviathan takes a seat at the helm of the transport, familiarizing himself with the controls
[00:17] {Mac-GM} ((init 13))
[00:17] {Mac-GM} A pair of Fire elementals suddenly manifest at the door to the Transport. To Chalk's dismay, one starts walking up the ramp to deal with the runners inside the transport already, while the other heads towards Minx & Blackwidow
[00:18] {Mac-GM} ((init 12))
[00:18] {Leviathan} "Mother fucker!"
[00:18] {Mac-GM} Red Samurai O peaks around his corner, and opens fire...not on the runners, but on the transport's engines!
[00:19] {Mac-GM} 5d6 6
[00:19] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 4 5 3 2 5 No Successes
[00:19] {Mac-GM} The shots all bounce off the fuselage, as the intakes are small targets seen edge on
[00:19] {Mac-GM} 5d6 6
[00:19] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 2 3 4 4 3 No Successes
[00:19] {Mac-GM} ((init 11))
[00:21] {Mac-GM} 6d6 5
[00:21] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=5 : 4 2 4 2 4 1 No Successes
[00:21] {Mac-GM} 6d6 5
[00:21] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=5 : 3 3 4 7 3 4 - 1 Success
[00:22] {Darin} (( I need sleep soon too ))
[00:22] {Mac-GM} ((Minx, roll willpower vs TN 5))
[00:22] {Mac-GM} ((spell resistance test))
[00:23] {Minx} ((k))
[00:23] {Minx} 5d6 5
[00:23] {Shadowdice} Minx rolls 5d6 vs TN=5 : 4 5 5 5 2 - 3 Successes
[00:23] {Mac-GM} The spell fizzles as Minx's superior concentration shatters it..
[00:23] {Mac-GM} ((Init 10 Minx is up))
[00:28] {Mac-GM} As you're looking at them, the two fire elementals seem to resemble a lizard-like lion made of flames...stalking towards the runners..
[00:28] * Minx pushes the gunnery up into the plane, through the elemental if she has to...
[00:28] {Mac-GM} The Water Elemental manifests itself...
[00:28] {Mac-GM} ((init 8 - Chalk & Widow))
[00:29] {Arsenal} ((and Widow's gone for the night))
[00:29] * Chalk grabs the fire extinguisher attached near the ramp, pulls the pin and sprays the oncoming fire elemental...
[00:29] {Darin} (( And Me ))
[00:30] {Mac-GM} ((oh yes, and Darin))
[00:33] {Mac-GM} the combination of water, foam, & chemicals actually seems to stop and slow the fire elemental for a minute against it's onslaught, before the extinguisher runs out...
[00:33] {Mac-GM} ((go ahead Darin))
[00:33] {Mac-GM} ((roll sensors vs TN 2))
[00:33] {Arsenal} ((that's worth bonus XP, though :] ))
[00:33] {Darin} 2d6 2
[00:33] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 2 1 - 1 Success
[00:33] {Darin} 2d6 2
[00:33] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 3 3 - 2 Successes
[00:34] {Darin} ((Both locked #1 on O, #2 on H))
[00:34] {Mac-GM} 6d6 4
[00:34] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 3 2 4 5 2 1 - 2 Successes
[00:34] {Mac-GM} ((err, roll sensors for the sub vs TN 2))
[00:35] {Darin} 3d6 2
[00:35] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=2 : 8 5 2 - 3 Successes
[00:35] {Darin} ((good lock))
[00:35] {Mac-GM} ((for o the TN is 6, for H the TN is 3))
[00:35] {Darin} 2d6 6
[00:35] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 4 4 No Successes
[00:35] {Darin} ((OK, second one on O again then))
[00:35] {Mac-GM} The sensors on the sub suddenly pick up the high-pitch whine of incoming torpedoes. The other sub got off a volley!
[00:35] {Darin} 2d6 6
[00:36] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 10 4 - 1 Success
[00:36] {Mac-GM} The computer shows 4 contacts, high speed water jets, heading towards your sub.
[00:36] * Darin blows ballast, Flank speed to surface, make it Fly !
[00:36] {Mac-GM} ((lol))
[00:37] {Mac-GM} ((all 15 bullets on O?))
[00:37] {Darin} ((Yup))
[00:37] {Mac-GM} 9d6 18
[00:37] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=18 : 8 3 3 5 1 4 2 9 1 No Successes
[00:37] {Darin} ((hose him down))
[00:38] {Darin} (( Shoot at my ride will he ! ))
[00:38] {Mac-GM} O regrets his cowardly dive for cover drew the full firepower of a minigun towards him, as 15 bullets punch in and out through his armor...
[00:39] {Mac-GM} The thought vanishes as he dies standing up...
[00:39] {Arsenal} *snrk*
[00:39] {Mac-GM} ((init 4, Leviathan again))
[00:40] * Leviathan rises, readying his blade, focusing his will, preparing for combat with the elemental..
[00:40] {Mac-GM} ((+2 willpower))
[00:41] * Leviathan also stands inbetween Chalk, Arsenal, and the elemental if possible
[20:26] {Mac-GM} {{{{GAME ON}}}}}
[20:26] {Blackwidow} (how close is widow to the transport if she were to grab it and start running with it up the ramp even if it means going through the elemental?)
[20:26] {Mac-GM} Only a few guards are still in sight, but two 8-foot flaming humanoid masses stand between you and the transport.
[20:27] {Mac-GM} About 8 meters separate the ramp of the transport from the gurney that Widow is driving..
[20:28] {Blackwidow} (rolls to push the gurney up the ramp past the elementals?)
[20:28] {Mac-GM} ((the elementals are between you and the ramp))
[20:28] {Blackwidow} (Cant even push past them? or are they physicall manifested?)
[20:28] {Mac-GM} ((yes))
[20:29] {Mac-GM} ((is that your action? or will you reconsider?))
[20:29] {Blackwidow} (I am just asking if it is possible thats all and its not my action)
[20:30] * Blackwidow takes cover behind the protype and singles out one of the guards behind the wall and unloads 2 shots at him
[20:30] {Blackwidow} (thats my action)
[20:30] {Mac-GM} It doesn't look very likely that the gurney will be able to drive through the flaming, but solid elemental standing before it, let alone two of them.
[20:31] {Mac-GM} ((which guards? group H? P?))
[20:32] {Blackwidow} (The one she has been fireing at that looks like the bullets have been slowed down)
[20:33] {Mac-GM} The shield that slowed the bullets down before has slowly been turning murky and indistinct, making it harder to aim through it, as the two of Minx's fire elementals on either side continue to batter it.
[20:33] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 6))
[20:33] {Blackwidow} 12d6 6
[20:33] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 12d6 vs TN=6 : 5 3 5 1 2 3 1 2 5 2 4 1 No Successes
[20:33] {Blackwidow} (hold one let me reset the bot
[20:34] {Mac-GM} ((Which one are you aiming for? the guard with the assault rifle or the two standing there and not holding their SMGs?))
[20:34] * Shadowdice has quit IRC (Quit: Got Paganism?)
[20:34] * Shadowdice has joined #Burned-ice
[20:34] * Mac-GM sets mode: +o Shadowdice
[20:35] {Blackwidow} (The assault rifle since he is the biggest threat)
[20:35] {Mac-GM} ((You sure about that?))
[20:35] {Mac-GM} ((roll int vs TN 6 first))
[20:35] {Blackwidow} 7d6 6
[20:35] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 7d6 vs TN=6 : 2 1 4 3 4 4 2 No Successes
[20:35] {Blackwidow} (lol)
[20:35] {Mac-GM} ((ok, go for it))
[20:35] * Blackwidow kicks his bot
[20:36] {Blackwidow} (still tn 6?)
[20:36] {Mac-GM} ((still tn 6))
[20:36] {Blackwidow} 12d6 6
[20:36] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 12d6 vs TN=6 : 4 1 2 1 4 3 3 7 2 5 4 10 - 2 Successes
[20:37] {Blackwidow} (16S base)
[20:37] {Mac-GM} 9d6 6
[20:37] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=6 : 3 3 3 3 5 3 10 2 1 - 1 Success
[20:37] {Blackwidow} (Can I take my second shot at one of the ones holding the SMG?)
[20:38] {Mac-GM} ((one sec))
[20:38] {Mac-GM} 9d6 16
[20:38] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=16 : 11 5 5 3 4 4 5 2 4 No Successes
[20:38] {Mac-GM} The bullets again seem to slow down as they pass through the air before your target, but the shot hits on target, and the soldier is twisted around by the force of the impact, flying backwards to land on his back with a serious-looking wound to the chest...
[20:39] {Mac-GM} ((ok, go ahead, TN is still 6))
[20:39] {Mac-GM} ((which target, the right or the left?))
[20:39] {Blackwidow} (right)
[20:39] {Mac-GM} 1d2 1
[20:39] {Mac-GM} 1d6 3
[20:39] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=3 : 1 No Successes
[20:39] {Mac-GM} ((ok, go for it))
[20:39] {Blackwidow} 12d6 6
[20:39] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 12d6 vs TN=6 : 9 3 4 2 2 5 2 3 3 7 1 7 - 3 Successes
[20:40] * Blackwidow pets the bot nice bot
[20:40] {Mac-GM} ((hmm...))
[20:40] {Mac-GM} ((sorry, that should have been vs TN 5))
[20:40] {Mac-GM} ((so 4 succeseses))
[20:40] {Blackwidow} (yep)
[20:44] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[20:44] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 3 2 2 2 4 5 1 4 2 - 3 Successes
[20:44] {Mac-GM} The Red Samurai dives to the ground and manages to successfully dodge the bullet....
[20:45] {Mac-GM} ((Free action Kendoshi?))
[20:45] {Mac-GM} 9d6 6
[20:45] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=6 : 3 1 7 4 4 2 2 5 2 - 1 Success
[20:46] {Mac-GM} ((sorry, scratch that))
[20:46] {Mac-GM} 9d6 7
[20:46] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=7 : 4 4 4 2 2 4 5 15 2 - 1 Success
[20:46] {Mac-GM} 9d6 11
[20:46] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=11 : 11 3 5 3 2 8 3 1 4 - 1 Success
[20:47] {Mac-GM} The Red Samurai tries to dodge the bullet, but doesn't make it all the way down to the ground before he gets hit, his concentration seemingly elsewhere. The bullet impacts him in the shoulder, spinning him around, but he manages to keep his feet.
[20:47] {Mac-GM} 5d6 8
[20:47] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=8 : 1 4 4 2 2 No Successes
[20:47] {Blackwidow} (16S base should be staged up)
[20:48] {Mac-GM} ((no, he dodged with 1 success, and rolled body for another success, so it's only Serious))
[20:48] {Blackwidow} (okay)
[20:48] {Mac-GM} ((free action?))
[20:48] * Blackwidow aims at the other mage
[20:51] {Mac-GM} ((ok, Darin's up))
[20:51] {Mac-GM} The mini-torpedoes launched by the two subs streak past one another, both seeking their targets and closing fast..
[20:53] * Darin attempts to dodge the torpedoes by heading right at them and dodging up before contact
[20:53] {Darin} 6d6 4
[20:53] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 1 2 1 1 2 4 - 1 Success
[20:53] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 6 for that))
[20:54] {Darin} 6d6 6
[20:54] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 1 5 4 5 5 4 No Successes
[20:54] {Darin} ((Argh))
[20:54] {Mac-GM} ((if you're heading towards them, the higher closing rate makes it harder to get your larger ship out of hte way of hte torpedoes))
[20:54] {Darin} ((but makes it a smaller profile to track
[20:54] {Mac-GM} ((karma?))
[20:54] {Darin} ))
[20:54] {Darin} ((used up))
[20:55] {Mac-GM} ((it effectively increases the handling of your sub by increasing the closing rate...so higher TN for you, and a higher TN for the torpedo))
[20:55] {Leviathan} ((Divert full power to frontal shielding Scotty!))
[20:56] {Mac-GM} 1d6 6
[20:56] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=6 : 4 No Successes
[20:56] {Mac-GM} 1d6 6
[20:56] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=6 : 10 - 1 Success
[20:56] {Mac-GM} 1d6 6
[20:56] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=6 : 4 No Successes
[20:56] {Mac-GM} 1d6 6
[20:56] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=6 : 1 No Successes
[20:57] {Mac-GM} ((ok, commands/actions for the RC steel lynx's?))
[20:57] {Darin} ((ACK ! ))
[20:57] {Mac-GM} 1d6 6
[20:57] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=6 : 2 No Successes
[20:57] {Mac-GM} 1d6 6
[20:57] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=6 : 5 No Successes
[20:57] {Mac-GM} ((whoops))
[20:57] {Darin} Roll both toward the transport, shoot any enemy with good line of sight Except group H
[20:57] {Mac-GM} 1d6 4
[20:57] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=4 : 4 - 1 Success
[20:57] {Mac-GM} 1d6 4
[20:57] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=4 : 2 No Successes
[20:57] {Mac-GM} 1d6 4
[20:57] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=4 : 2 No Successes
[20:57] {Mac-GM} 1d6 4
[20:57] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=4 : 1 No Successes
[20:58] {Mac-GM} ((H is the only group really left...other than P))
[20:58] {Darin} ((Then #1 takes P, #2 takes H))
[20:59] {Mac-GM} ((roll it))
[20:59] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 6 for H, & 6 for P))
[20:59] {Darin} 2d6 6
[20:59] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 5 1 No Successes
[20:59] {Darin} 2d6 6
[20:59] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 2 10 - 1 Success
[20:59] {Darin} ((#2 locks on))
[21:01] {Mac-GM} ((TN for gunnery is still 6, unless you just want to blanket the area with suppressive fire, in which case it's 2))
[21:01] {Darin} 2d6 6
[21:01] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 2 5 No Successes
[21:01] {Darin} (( Frak ))
[21:01] {Darin} ((#1 will suppress))
[21:02] {Darin} 2d6 2
[21:02] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 1 4 - 1 Success
[21:02] {Darin} (( Darin thwaps the bot ))
[21:02] {Mac-GM} ((hold on, I got suppressive rules wrong...#1 is firing against P or H?))
[21:02] {Blackwidow} (Hey I am not complaining it isnt working well for the GM either so)
[21:02] {Darin} (( suppressive on group H ))
[21:03] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[21:03] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 9 3 3 5 1 2 5 1 2 - 3 Successes
[21:04] {Mac-GM} ((make three ranged attack tests, one vs TN 2, one vs TN 4, and one vs TN 6))
[21:05] {Darin} 2d6 2
[21:05] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 5 2 - 2 Successes
[21:05] {Darin} 2d6 2
[21:05] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 2 3 - 2 Successes
[21:05] {Darin} 2d6 6
[21:05] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 1 2 No Successes
[21:05] {Mac-GM} ((and one at tn 4))
[21:05] {Darin} 2d6 4
[21:05] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=4 : 1 5 - 1 Success
[21:08] {Mac-GM} Darin's #2 Steel Lynx fires at one of the Red Samurai in group H, but misses, the #1 Steel Lynx blankets the 3 meter area the four Red Samurai are in with suppressive fire. The two on the ground are killed as their bodies are hit by several of the bullets. The Red Samurai that Blackwidow had shot but who had remained standing also took a hit from one of the bullets, the final wound dropping him.
[21:08] {Mac-GM} The final Red Samurai dove to the ground and managed to avoid getting hit by the bullets...
[21:09] {Mac-GM} 5d6 6
[21:09] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=6 : 4 8 3 1 4 - 1 Success
[21:09] {Mac-GM} ((init 7, Fire elementals))
[21:10] {Mac-GM} The two fire elementals that had been banging away at the barrier around Red Samurai at H, suddenly push through, and quickly lay about the Samurai with flame attacks.
[21:10] {Blackwidow} (So only one of the mages is left?)
[21:12] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[21:12] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 3 8 1 14 5 3 5 11 2 - 5 Successes
[21:13] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[21:13] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 1 10 4 11 8 5 2 4 3 - 6 Successes
[21:13] {Mac-GM} The flames wash over the Red Samurai, but they seem unaffected by the fire...
[21:13] {Blackwidow} (guess they arent sustaining)
[21:14] {Mac-GM} The Fire Elemental on the ramp charges up towards Leviathan, attempting to engulf him.
[21:15] * Leviathan growls audibly
[21:15] {Mac-GM} ((roll your martial art vs TN 4))
[21:16] {Mac-GM} 8d6 4
[21:16] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 8d6 vs TN=4 : 4 5 5 5 8 4 3 4 - 7 Successes
[21:16] {Blackwidow} (this could be scary)
[21:16] {Leviathan} 8d6 4
[21:16] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 8d6 vs TN=4 : 3 11 2 5 3 8 3 3 - 3 Successes
[21:16] {Mac-GM} ((oh damn))
[21:16] {Leviathan} ((Hrmm, can i add in CP against it?))
[21:17] {Mac-GM} ((yes))
[21:17] * Blackwidow pets the bot some more (Good bot Good bot)
[21:17] {Mac-GM} ((if you have any left))
[21:17] {Leviathan} ((I've got 5 left.))
[21:17] {Leviathan} 5d6 4
[21:17] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 1 1 3 2 5 - 1 Success
[21:17] {Leviathan} ((Grrr))
[21:17] {Blackwidow} (I got it revered thought lev got the 7 success's lol)
[21:17] {Blackwidow} (oops )
[21:17] * Blackwidow kicks the bot (bad bot bad bot)
[21:18] {Mac-GM} The fire elemntal engulfs Leviathan, wrapping itself about Leviathan's armor, seeking a way inside...
[21:18] {Mac-GM} ((roll body TN 2))
[21:18] {Mac-GM} ((don't botch))
[21:18] {Leviathan} 6d6 2
[21:18] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 6d6 vs TN=2 : 5 4 2 1 4 3 - 5 Successes
[21:19] {Leviathan} ((Yeah, tell the dicebot that))
[21:19] {Leviathan} ((I've got 4 fire resistance))
[21:19] {Mac-GM} Thankfully, the armor seems strong enough to withstand the heat of the attack, and the flames do no damage...
[21:20] {Mac-GM} The last remaining Fire elemental spews a stream of flame at Blackwidow
[21:21] {Mac-GM} 6d6 4
[21:21] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 5 5 4 5 3 2 - 4 Successes
[21:21] {Blackwidow} (FR 6)
[21:21] {Mac-GM} ((you can either roll body to resist or try to dodge if you have combat pool left))
[21:22] {Mac-GM} ((body resist TN is 2))
[21:22] {Blackwidow} (I'll roll body to resist since the armor helps and I have a 10 body)
[21:22] {Blackwidow} 10d6 2
[21:22] {Shadowdice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=2 : 4 2 13 25 1 3 2 3 5 3 - 9 Successes
[21:22] {Mac-GM} The flames wash over Kendoshi, but again they seem to do no harm against the heavy milspec armor
[21:22] {Arsenal} ((just out of curiosity, am I dead yet?))
[21:22] {Mac-GM} ((init 4, Leviathan))
[21:22] {Mac-GM} ((not yet))
[21:22] {Leviathan} ((Chalk is doing first aid on you))
[21:22] {Blackwidow} (he is getting better lol)
[21:23] * Leviathan attempts to escape the engulfment.
[21:24] {Mac-GM} ((melee attack, TN is still 4))
[21:24] * Leviathan cancels that, centering himself and attacking the elemental spiritually with his blade
[21:24] {Leviathan} ((I'll roll will..contest of wills..))
[21:24] {Mac-GM} ((ok, roll willpower, TN is 4))
[21:25] {Leviathan} 7d6 4
[21:25] {Shadowdice} Leviathan rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 5 2 5 3 2 3 1 - 2 Successes
[21:26] {Mac-GM} 6d6 4
[21:26] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 2 4 9 9 5 8 - 5 Successes
[21:26] {Mac-GM} ((your attack does no damage))
[21:27] {Leviathan} ((Uh, what about the reach bonus, can't I use that to my advantage?))
[21:27] {Mac-GM} ((no reach bonus, and it didn't get to fight back since it's engulfed you, damage resist vs Charisma, reach doesn't affect that))
[21:27] {Leviathan} ((Ah))
[21:28] {Mac-GM} ((init 2 - Chalk))
[21:28] * Macavity is now known as Chalk
[21:28] {Minx} ((You can try to break free with stregnth vs Force, opposed test))
[21:29] {Leviathan} ((That's what I was going to try, but I've got too much impact armor for it to even hurt me))
[21:29] * Chalk hefts the empty fire extinguisher can and attacks the fire elemental engulfing Leviathan..
[21:29] {Leviathan} "Chalk, tend to Arsenal, damnit!"
[21:29] {Chalk} 3d6 4
[21:29] {Shadowdice} Chalk rolls 3d6 vs TN=4 : 2 5 4 - 2 Successes
[21:30] {Chalk} 6d6 8
[21:30] {Shadowdice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=8 : 5 2 5 1 2 4 No Successes
[21:30] * Chalk screams a cry of defiance as he attacks the fire elemental.... "GINSU!!!"
[21:31] {Mac-GM} The fire elemental releases Leviathan, stumbling back from the force of Chalk's completely insane attack....
[21:31] {Mac-GM} ((everyone roll init))
[21:31] {Minx} 7+2d6
[21:31] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Minx (7+2d6) : 12
[21:31] {Blackwidow} 20+3d6
[21:31] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Blackwidow (20+3d6) : 26
[21:31] {Leviathan} 10+5d6
[21:31] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Leviathan (10+5d6) : 31
[21:32] {Blackwidow} (24 for me)
[21:32] {Darin} 14+4d6
[21:32] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Darin (14+4d6) : 33
[21:32] {Minx} 15+1d6
[21:32] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Minx (15+1d6) : 17
[21:32] {Minx} 15+1d6
[21:32] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Minx (15+1d6) : 20
[21:32] {Mac-GM} ((don't forget wound modifiers))
[21:32] {Minx} 15+1d6
[21:32] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Minx (15+1d6) : 19
[21:32] {Minx} ((Minx, then Fire1, Fire2, Water))
[21:35] {Chalk} 6+1d6
[21:35] {Shadowdice} Initiative for Chalk (6+1d6) : 9
[21:35] {Arsenal} ((just out of curiosity, am I dead yet? :) ))
[21:36] {Minx} ((Nope...you've got initiative rounds before you die))
[21:39] {Mac-GM} ((ok, this happens just before this round starts))
[21:39] {Mac-GM} Three of the torpedoes streak past the Manta Ray Darin is piloting, missing by scant inches, but the forth slams directly into the hull....
[21:41] {Darin} ((Erk...)
[21:41] {Mac-GM} ((Darin: roll the sub's Body 6 vs TN 3))
[21:41] {Darin} 6d6 3
[21:41] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 6d6 vs TN=3 : 5 2 3 3 4 5 - 5 Successes
[21:41] {Darin} (yess...))
[21:42] {Mac-GM} The sub rocks, as it takes damage...electronics spark and rivets burst from their fittings and water sprays in tight jets into the interior of the submarine, but it holds.
[21:42] {Mac-GM} 6d6 3
[21:42] {Shadowdice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=3 : 2 4 3 4 2 2 - 3 Successes
[21:43] {Mac-GM} The dull rumble of another explosion in the distance tells you that at least one of your torpedoes hit the other sub as well...
[21:43] {Mac-GM} ((ok Darin's up first, init 33))
[21:44] * Darin scans for the enemy sub
[21:45] {Mac-GM} ((roll sensors vs TN 3))
[21:45] {Darin} 5d6 3
[21:45] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 5d6 vs TN=3 : 4 2 4 1 3 - 3 Successes
[21:48] {Mac-GM} You pick up the other sub clearly, it's close about 15 degrees to starboard and turning towards you to get off another shot...
[21:50] {Darin} Fire 4 more torpedoes
[21:50] {Darin} 7d6 3
[21:50] {Shadowdice} Darin rolls 7d6 vs TN=3 : 2 1 4 2 3 2 5 - 3 Successes
[21:53] {Mac-GM} Four more torpedoes streak off from Darin's Renraku Manta Ray towards the enemy sub, fast enough to reach it on the next combat pass
[21:53] {Mac-GM} ((and hte steel Lynx's?))
[21:54] {Mac-GM} The Red Samurai scatter once again under the hail of suppressive fire from Darin's drones..
[21:55] {Mac-GM} 9d6 7
[21:55] {Darin} (roger suppressive))
[21:55] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[21:55] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[21:55] -} [Shadowdice] PING
[21:55] {Darin} (( Darin slaps the bot, Wake up! ))
[21:56] {Mac-GM} ((it's pinged out))
[21:56] * KenRobotech has joined #Burned-ice
[21:56] * Kensleep has joined #Burned-ice
[21:56] * Mac-GM sets mode: +o Kensleep
[21:56] * KenRobotech is now known as Kendoshi
[21:56] * Mac-GM sets mode: +o Kendoshi
[21:56] * Blackwidow was kicked by Darin (Dont be a Jerk!)
[21:56] * Shadowdice was kicked by Darin (Dont be a Jerk!)
[21:56] {Mac-GM} 9d6 7
[21:56] {Kensleep} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=7 : 3 5 5 2 4 4 3 5 4 No Successes
[21:56] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[21:56] {Kensleep} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 16 2 5 5 3 1 3 5 2 - 4 Successes
[21:56] {Mac-GM} 9d6 4
[21:56] {Kensleep} Mac-GM rolls 9d6 vs TN=4 : 5 4 4 5 4 4 2 4 3 - 7 Successes
[21:57] {Kensleep} (hold on)
[21:57] {Kendoshi} (soory had a network dump)
[21:57] * Kensleep is now known as ShdwDice
[21:58] * Kendoshi is now known as BlkWidow
[21:58] * Arsenal oocly gets pulled away... bbl
[21:58] * Arsenal is now known as Ars_AFK
[21:58] {Mac-GM} ((ok, Darin, make a ranged combat attack vs TN 2 & TN 2 for the two Red Samurai at H, and vs TN 6 for the Samurai at P))
[21:59] {Darin} 2d6 2
[21:59] {ShdwDice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 13 2 - 2 Successes
[21:59] {Darin} 2d6 2
[21:59] {ShdwDice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 4 3 - 2 Successes
[21:59] {Darin} 2d6 6
[21:59] {ShdwDice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=6 : 5 10 - 1 Success
[21:59] {Mac-GM} ((woah, cool))
[21:59] {Darin} ((Let the mowing commence))
[22:00] {Mac-GM} Darin's drones take out the last of the Red Samurai, the two on the ground at H riddled with bullets while almost the entire stream of lead manages to slice P in half despite his dodge...
[22:00] * BlkWidow is now known as Blackwidow
[22:00] {Mac-GM} ((init 31, Leviathan's up))
[22:01] {Blackwidow} (So all Samuri dead?)
[22:01] {Mac-GM} ((yes...))
[22:01] * Leviathan once again attacks the elemental
[22:02] {Mac-GM} ((roll your normal willpower vs TN 4))
[22:02] {Leviathan} 5d6 4
[22:02] {ShdwDice} Leviathan rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 5 3 8 5 2 - 3 Successes
[22:02] {Mac-GM} 8d6 4
[22:02] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 8d6 vs TN=4 : 4 5 10 3 1 4 2 5 - 5 Successes
[22:02] {Mac-GM} ((err, sorry, that should be willpower vs TN 3))
[22:03] {Mac-GM} ((+1 reach for the sword))
[22:03] {Leviathan} ((so 4 successes..))
[22:05] {Mac-GM} 6d6 4
[22:05] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 2 2 3 10 5 3 - 2 Successes
[22:05] {Mac-GM} ((ok, 2 net successes, so damage gets staged up to Serious))
[22:07] * Leviathan 's sword seems to almost glow a moment as he hits the elemental, cool air suddenly filling the back of the transport from the spitir's absence. Leviathan calmly sheathes his blade, looking to Chalk expectantly
[22:09] {Mac-GM} ((init 26: Blackwidow))
[22:10] -} [Blackwidow] PING
[22:11] {Mac-GM} In the background, the two attack helocopters start to spin up their turbines, the rotorblades beginning to rotate...
[22:11] * Blackwidow takes aim at one of them aiming for the joint were the blades meet the chassis
[22:12] {Blackwidow} (using free action to aim and takes one shot at the helo is she can see it)
[22:12] {Mac-GM} In the distance, another four Renraku Elemental Rotordrones fly towards the group over top the rooftop structures behind the fright elevator the group came from.
[22:12] {Mac-GM} ((ok, TN is 5))
[22:13] {Blackwidow} (so with wound mods tn 7
[22:13] {Mac-GM} ((yes))
[22:13] {Blackwidow} 14d6 7
[22:13] {ShdwDice} Blackwidow rolls 14d6 vs TN=7 : 2 2 5 2 5 5 4 2 5 5 4 3 3 5 No Successes
[22:13] {Blackwidow} (combat pool to reroll)
[22:13] {Mac-GM} ((no...you need at least one success for combat pool))
[22:13] {Blackwidow} (I should of at least got one success, I mean KArma)
[22:14] {Mac-GM} ((ok))
[22:14] {Blackwidow} (still tn 7? or tn 6?)
[22:14] {Mac-GM} ((still TN 7))
[22:14] {Blackwidow} 14d6 7
[22:14] {ShdwDice} Blackwidow rolls 14d6 vs TN=7 : 4 3 3 5 5 5 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 1 No Successes
[22:14] {Blackwidow} (another lol)
[22:15] {Mac-GM} ((how much karma pool do you have left?))
[22:15] {Blackwidow} (last one vs this target after this 2
[22:15] {Blackwidow} 14d6 7
[22:15] {ShdwDice} Blackwidow rolls 14d6 vs TN=7 : 2 11 2 4 4 5 2 4 5 2 5 1 2 2 - 1 Success
[22:18] {Mac-GM} ((combat pool?))
[22:18] {Blackwidow} (nope)
[22:19] {Blackwidow} (Still 16S and they dont know it is coming since it is a silenced rifle and it is fireing APDS)
[22:19] {Mac-GM} 5d6 11
[22:19] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=11 : 1 2 4 4 2 No Successes
[22:20] {Mac-GM} The AV round from the sniper rifle shears through the drive shaft of the rotorblade, and the metal twists as the mass of the blades pulls to one side, crashing down onto the helipad beside the attack chopper in a mass of sparks, effectively grounding it.
[22:21] {Mac-GM} ((next action?))
[22:21] {Mac-GM} ((you've got a simple action left))
[22:21] {Blackwidow} (Can I fire at the other helo same shot?)
[22:22] {Mac-GM} ((um...no, your LOS is blocked by the first helo))
[22:22] {Mac-GM} ((there's another four rotordrones in the distance headed your way))
[22:22] * Blackwidow takes a shot at one of the rotodrones
[22:23] {Mac-GM} ((about 380 meters))
[22:23] {Blackwidow} (still withing range of her rifle and it is short range for her since she has opt mag 3
[22:23] {Mac-GM} ((base TN is 6 with smartlink))
[22:24] {Blackwidow} 14d6 6
[22:24] {ShdwDice} Blackwidow rolls 14d6 vs TN=6 : 1 5 9 11 5 5 5 3 5 3 3 2 5 5 - 2 Successes
[22:24] {Mac-GM} 2d6 16
[22:24] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 2d6 vs TN=16 : 2 3 No Successes
[22:24] {Mac-GM} One of the four rotordrones explodes as it is hit by the rifle bullet, but the other three fly closer...
[22:25] {Blackwidow} "Better get rid of that elemental fast cause we have more company on its way"
[22:25] {Mac-GM} ((init 23, Darin))
[22:25] {Darin} Drone #1 fires suppression at the rotodrones
[22:26] {Darin} (( may be long range, but hey, lead in the air is dangerous as my Dad always said ))
[22:27] * Darin steers the sub to circle with the enemy, tailing him, staying out of his firing arc if possible
[22:28] {Mac-GM} 1d6
[22:28] {Mac-GM} 1d6 1
[22:28] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=1 : 4 - 1 Success
[22:28] {Mac-GM} 1d6 1
[22:28] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=1 : 8 - 1 Success
[22:28] {Mac-GM} 1d6 1
[22:28] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=1 : 4 - 1 Success
[22:28] {Mac-GM} 1d6 1
[22:28] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 1d6 vs TN=1 : 3 - 1 Success
[22:29] {Mac-GM} ((Darin, go ahead and roll 4d6 TN 3, 4-times))
[22:29] {Mac-GM} ((you need at least 3 successes on the last one to hit the sub directly))
[22:30] {Darin} 4d6 3
[22:30] {ShdwDice} Darin rolls 4d6 vs TN=3 : 3 4 4 4 - 4 Successes
[22:30] {Darin} 4d6 3
[22:30] {ShdwDice} Darin rolls 4d6 vs TN=3 : 2 5 5 3 - 3 Successes
[22:30] {Darin} 4d6 3
[22:30] {ShdwDice} Darin rolls 4d6 vs TN=3 : 1 1 14 5 - 2 Successes
[22:30] {Darin} 4d6 3
[22:30] {ShdwDice} Darin rolls 4d6 vs TN=3 : 1 4 1 3 - 2 Successes
[22:32] {Mac-GM} 3 out of the four torpedoes get direct hits on the target and the triple explosion ripples the hull of your own sub as they detonate, quickly followed by the sounds of the enemy sub breaking up..
[22:32] {Darin} (( Yes !!!!))
[22:37] {Darin} The Lynx's turn thier turrets and spray supppressive fire at the 2 rotodrones closest together
[22:38] {Mac-GM} 6d6 4
[22:38] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 4 9 5 1 4 5 - 5 Successes
[22:38] {Mac-GM} 6d6 4
[22:38] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 4 3 1 2 3 5 - 2 Successes
[22:38] {Mac-GM} 6d6 4
[22:38] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 2 1 1 5 2 4 - 2 Successes
[22:38] {Mac-GM} 6d6 4
[22:38] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 2 3 1 4 5 4 - 3 Successes
[22:38] {Mac-GM} All three of the drones manage to dodge the fire...
[22:39] {Mac-GM} ((init 21, Leviathan))
[22:40] * Leviathan runs into the cockpit and gets ready to fly
[22:40] {Leviathan} "Chalk! See to Arsenal god damnit!"
[22:40] {Chalk} "Don't worry about him, I've already got him stabilized!"
[22:42] {Mac-GM} ((init 20 & 19, Minx's Fire Elementals))
[22:43] {Mac-GM} With their targets dead, the two Fire elementals turn to Minx for commands..
[22:43] {Mac-GM} ((init 17 Minx))
[22:45] {Mac-GM} ((sorry, at init 19, the water elemental attacks the uncontrolled rogue Fire Elemental))
[22:46] {Mac-GM} 4d6 4
[22:46] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 10 2 2 3 - 1 Success
[22:46] {Mac-GM} 6d6 4
[22:46] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=4 : 8 4 3 3 1 1 - 2 Successes
[22:46] {Mac-GM} Both elementals take damage from their mutual vulnerabilities to each other, but the Fire elemental seems to have a slight advantage on the water elemental...
[22:47] {Mac-GM} 10d6 6
[22:47] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 10d6 vs TN=6 : 3 2 3 4 2 3 10 3 5 1 - 1 Success
[22:48] {Mac-GM} 13d6 4
[22:48] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 13d6 vs TN=4 : 2 3 4 4 3 4 2 2 5 2 7 3 2 - 5 Successes
[22:50] {Mac-GM} The Fire elemental shrugs off the majority of the water elemental's attack, the water hissing into steam against the stronger elemental's flame aura..
[22:51] {Mac-GM} ((init 17, the rogue Fire elemental attacks the water elemental, and the earth elemental manifests))
[22:51] {Mac-GM} 7d6 4
[22:51] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 3 1 2 5 4 2 1 - 2 Successes
[22:51] {Mac-GM} ((sorry, scratch that))
[22:51] {Mac-GM} 7d6 5
[22:51] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=5 : 4 2 3 3 4 4 3 No Successes
[22:51] {Mac-GM} 5d6 7
[22:51] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=7 : 2 2 4 7 2 - 1 Success
[22:52] {Mac-GM} 7d6 4
[22:52] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 3 5 4 4 2 3 7 - 4 Successes
[22:53] {Mac-GM} The Fire elemental reels, as it's attack is defeated by the water elemental...
[22:53] {Mac-GM} ((init 16 Blackwidow again))
[22:53] * Blackwidow slings her rifle and begins to push the gurney while running up into the transport
[22:54] {Blackwidow} (She has the str to do it)
[22:54] {Mac-GM} ((ok, driving it up the ramp is your action this round, remember it's powered, you just ahve to control it))
[22:54] {Blackwidow} (ah okay)
[22:55] {Mac-GM} ((you wouldn't have the strength otherwise, the whole thing weighs almost 2 tons))
[22:55] {Blackwidow} (got yah)
[22:55] {Mac-GM} ((init 13 Darin again))
[22:59] {Darin} Lynx #1 tracks and fires at the left rotoDrone
[22:59] {Darin} 2d6 2
[22:59] {ShdwDice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 4 5 - 2 Successes
[23:00] {Mac-GM} ((TN is 6))
[23:00] {Darin} 3d6 6
[23:00] {ShdwDice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=6 : 4 2 5 No Successes
[23:00] {Darin} Lynx #2 same thing
[23:00] {Darin} 2d6 2
[23:00] {ShdwDice} Darin rolls 2d6 vs TN=2 : 2 5 - 2 Successes
[23:01] {Darin} 3d6 6
[23:01] {ShdwDice} Darin rolls 3d6 vs TN=6 : 2 3 2 No Successes
[23:01] {Darin} (( grrr ))
[23:01] {Mac-GM} ((init 11 Leviathan))
[23:02] {Mac-GM} Widow finishes rolling the prototype and the gurney up the ramp into the transport..
[23:03] {Mac-GM} ((roll perception Leviathan... TN 5))
[23:03] {Leviathan} 4d6 5
[23:03] {ShdwDice} Leviathan rolls 4d6 vs TN=5 : 4 14 1 4 - 1 Success
[23:05] {Leviathan} {comm} "Weapon emplacements are soon to be active! move it!"
[23:06] {Mac-GM} ((are you doing anything else Leviathan?))
[23:06] {Leviathan} ((No))
[23:07] {Leviathan} ((Hold action))
[23:07] {Mac-GM} ((init 10 Minx's Fire elementals))
[23:08] {Mac-GM} The two fire elementals swoop up to dispatch the rotordrones...
[23:08] {Mac-GM} 2d6 4
[23:08] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 2d6 vs TN=4 : 4 1 - 1 Success
[23:08] {Mac-GM} 2d6 4
[23:08] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 2d6 vs TN=4 : 4 4 - 2 Successes
[23:08] {Mac-GM} 7d6 4
[23:08] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 3 10 7 5 5 4 1 - 5 Successes
[23:08] {Mac-GM} 7d6 4
[23:08] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 5 3 9 3 2 5 2 - 3 Successes
[23:09] {Mac-GM} The elementals move more quickly than the rotordrones, and quickly engulf two..
[23:09] {Mac-GM} 2d6 4
[23:09] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 2d6 vs TN=4 : 2 1 No Successes
[23:09] {Mac-GM} 2d6 4
[23:09] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 2d6 vs TN=4 : 4 2 - 1 Success
[23:09] {Mac-GM} Both the drones take damage, and explode as ammunition cooks off from the flames...
[23:09] {Mac-GM} ((init 9 Water Elemental))
[23:10] {Minx} It keeps swinging at the Remaining Fire Elemental...
[23:10] {Mac-GM} 12+1d6
[23:10] {ShdwDice} Initiative for Mac-GM (12+1d6) : 15
[23:11] {Mac-GM} 5d6 4
[23:11] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=4 : 3 3 5 3 2 - 1 Success
[23:11] {Mac-GM} 7d6 4
[23:11] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 1 1 3 2 4 5 3 - 2 Successes
[23:12] {Mac-GM} The Fire elemental counters the Water elemental's attack...
[23:12] {Mac-GM} 6d6 6
[23:12] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 2 2 5 3 4 3 No Successes
[23:13] {Mac-GM} Unable to resist the Fire elemental's attack, the water elemental gives off a shriek of water flash boiling into steam as it is destroyed by the flames...
[23:14] {Mac-GM} ((init 9 Chalk))
[23:16] * Chalk concentrates on treating Arsenal's wounds...
[23:19] {Chalk} 6d6 10
[23:19] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=10 : 3 3 8 4 4 16 - 1 Success
[23:19] {Chalk} 6d6 10
[23:19] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=10 : 5 3 5 4 2 4 No Successes
[23:19] {Chalk} ((well, at least I got 1 success on the first aid roll))
[23:19] {Chalk} ((congrats Arsenal, you're at Serious damage now))
[23:20] {Mac-GM} ((init 7: Minx))
[23:21] * Minx moves along with the prototype, staying mostly concealed.
[23:21] {Mac-GM} ((the prototype is inside the transport already...))
[23:22] {Minx} ((Ahh...in that case, her first action is to do what I said in message...second action is to get her ass in the transport))
[23:23] {Mac-GM} ((init 6: Widow))
[23:24] {Mac-GM} ((the only thing not on the transport at this time are Darin's two Steel Lynx's))
[23:24] * Blackwidow makes shure thew prototype is secured, "If the drones cant get on here quick enough leave them, we need to get out of here now"
[23:24] * Minx runs into the transport, glancing down at Arsenal, then at Widow, grabbing arsenal.
[23:26] {Minx} 6d6 7
[23:26] {ShdwDice} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=7 : 2 5 4 3 3 4 No Successes
[23:26] {Minx} ((No luck on healing him))
[23:27] {Blackwidow} "I'm fine its just a flesh wound, worry about arsenal"
[23:27] {Leviathan} {Comm} "Darin, if those drones dont get on here pronto, I'm taking off without them."
[23:28] {Darin} {Comm} "On the Way"
[23:28] {Mac-GM} ((init 5: Earth Elemental))
[23:28] {Mac-GM} The Earth Elemental crashes into the Fire elemental, attacking it with a smothering engulf..
[23:28] {Blackwidow} (Are there cargo straps in the back?
[23:28] {Mac-GM} ((yes))
[23:28] {Mac-GM} 2d6 4
[23:28] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 2d6 vs TN=4 : 8 4 - 2 Successes
[23:28] {Mac-GM} 7d6 4
[23:28] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 9 2 4 5 3 3 2 - 3 Successes
[23:29] * Blackwidow walks to the back of the transport takes one cargo strap wraps it around her and secures her in takes the other and wraps that one around her securing her so she can fire with the tail gate down if they have to
[23:29] {Mac-GM} 4d6 4
[23:29] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 1 2 5 1 - 1 Success
[23:29] {Minx} 6d6 2
[23:29] {ShdwDice} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=2 : 2 4 3 5 3 5 - 6 Successes
[23:30] {Mac-GM} For a minute it looks like the quicker Fire elemental will escape the grasp, and make it up the ramp to the runners, but at the last moment, the Earth Elemental manages to throw itself atop the Fire Elemental.
[23:30] {Mac-GM} 7d6 8
[23:30] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 7d6 vs TN=8 : 2 2 1 4 3 5 3 No Successes
[23:30] {Mac-GM} The mass of the Earth Elemental finally snuffs out the rogue uncontrolled Fire Elemental, with a burst of sooty smoke...
[23:30] {Mac-GM} ((init 4))
[23:31] {Mac-GM} ((init 3))
[23:31] {Mac-GM} ((darin?))
[23:32] {Darin} The Steel Lynx's turn and run for the Transport at max speed
[23:32] {Mac-GM} On the far side of the transport, the other Attack helo spools up and starts to lift off the helipad...
[23:32] {Mac-GM} ((init 2 they get there...))
[23:33] {Mac-GM} ((init 2: are you taking your held action before your next Leviathan?))
[23:33] {Blackwidow} (Do I see it?)
[23:33] {Mac-GM} ((barely, but again you don't have the shot))
[23:33] {Leviathan} ((do they make it?))
[23:33] {Mac-GM} ((they make it))
[23:33] {Mac-GM} ((you can take your held action...))
[23:33] {Leviathan} ((Then I lift off, shutting the cargo door
[23:34] {Mac-GM} ((roll your piloting skill, vs TN 4...6 for defaulting if you don't have Tilt-Rotor))
[23:35] {Blackwidow} Comm: Lev keep the ramp down some so Ican have a clear shot if I have to I am strapped in to provide rear security
[23:36] {Leviathan} "Gotcha."
[23:36] * Leviathan leaves the ramp down
[23:38] {Mac-GM} ((sorry, the TN is 8, 10 for defaulting))
[23:39] {Leviathan} ((me?))
[23:39] {Mac-GM} ((yep, you're piloting it, right?))
[23:39] {Mac-GM} ((are you taking off or not?))
[23:39] {Leviathan} ((yes))
[23:39] {Leviathan} 4d6 8
[23:39] {ShdwDice} Leviathan rolls 4d6 vs TN=8 : 4 10 2 1 - 1 Success
[23:40] {Mac-GM} ((you have Tilt-Wing? well, it's 1 success anyway))
[23:40] {Mac-GM} With a jolt, the transport lifts off the helipad...
[23:40] {Mac-GM} ((Init 1: Leviathan, last action, what are you doing?))
[23:41] {Leviathan} ((Flying out towards the sound))
[23:41] {Mac-GM} ((how? straight out? angling down? Flying evasively?))
[23:41] {Leviathan} ((Angling down))
[23:42] {Mac-GM} ((make another piloting test, TN is 8 this time))
[23:42] {Blackwidow} (Oh I reloaded when we had the time)
[23:42] {Leviathan} 3d6 8
[23:42] {ShdwDice} Leviathan rolls 3d6 vs TN=8 : 5 4 4 No Successes
[23:42] {Mac-GM} ((you haven't yet))
[23:42] {Blackwidow} (I had 3 shots left took the extended magazine option
[23:43] {Leviathan} ((Shit, did I use any cp last round?))
[23:43] {Blackwidow} (Extended it to a 30 rnd magaine)
[23:43] {Leviathan} 4d6 8
[23:43] {ShdwDice} Leviathan rolls 4d6 vs TN=8 : 1 2 2 4 No Successes
[23:44] {Mac-GM} The transport clips the edge of the building as Leviathan tries to angle it down towards the water...
[23:44] {Leviathan} {Comm} "Chalk! Can you pilot this thing better than me?"
[23:44] {Minx} "I thought you knew how to FLY THIS THING!"
[23:44] {Leviathan} "Shaddap!"
[23:45] {Blackwidow} (I need to go to bed soon)
[23:45] {Darin} (( Me Too ))
[23:46] {Mac-GM} ((make a crash test...TN is 5))
[23:46] {Leviathan} 4d6 5
[23:46] {ShdwDice} Leviathan rolls 4d6 vs TN=5 : 2 5 2 5 - 2 Successes
[23:47] {Mac-GM} 5d6 2
[23:47] {ShdwDice} Mac-GM rolls 5d6 vs TN=2 : 2 3 1 4 1 - 3 Successes
[23:48] {Mac-GM} The transport slams everyone inside around as it clips the edge of the building, but continues past without completely losing control..
[23:48] {Blackwidow} 7d6 4
[23:48] {ShdwDice} Blackwidow rolls 7d6 vs TN=4 : 1 10 5 4 2 3 4 - 4 Successes
[23:50] {Blackwidow} Comm} "We have 6 helo's flaying toward us from the other helo pads on the building"
[23:50] {Leviathan} {Comm} "Well, we plan on getting shot down anyway."
[23:50] {Darin} {comm} "Just great"
[23:51] * Darin scans for a shot with the Lynx's
[23:51] {Minx} "Um...just to let you know, the Water Elemental is kinda gone..."
[23:52] {Mac-GM} Flashes light up the skies around you suddenly, as every weapons platform on the rooftop of the Arcology opens fire simultaneously...
[23:53] {Mac-GM} The air is suddenly filled with flying lead, lasers, and rocket trails...
[23:53] {Blackwidow} (tn's to shoot down the missles just curious lol)
[23:53] {Leviathan} 4d6 4
[23:53] {ShdwDice} Leviathan rolls 4d6 vs TN=4 : 2 2 1 10 - 1 Success
[23:54] {Darin} (( BRB ))
[23:54] {Mac-GM} You spot no less than four lasers coming from one of hte nearer weapon emplacements, over the elevator you came up in...each beam the width of a small car and stretching in straight lines out into the sky, bright even in the sunlight...
[23:55] {Minx} "oooh...shit...let's get in the water as quickly as possible..."
[23:56] * Leviathan flies as low as he can, trying to get just over water level
[23:56] {Mac-GM} As all of you contemplate what could very well be your last moments in this world, five of the Renraku helos are hit by this barage and come crashing down upon the rooftop. Even in the swiftly fleeing transport you feel the heat of the explosion as what looks like the entire top of the building goes up in roiling clouds of smoke and flame...
[23:57] {Leviathan} {Comm} "Darin, prepare to intercept us underwater..Looks like the roof exploded."
[23:57] {Mac-GM} The weapons emplacments go wild, firing in every direction....it is a miracle that none of the nearby buildings are hit and that most of the firepower is expended against the sky...
[23:58] {Blackwidow} "Big Explosion, very big explosion. I am shure this is going to be on the 11 oclock news"
[23:58] {Mac-GM} ((um..quick question..what did the rest of you do with the scuba gear that Widow brought in with her?))
[23:58] * Darin steers for the rendevous point
[23:58] {Leviathan} ((Thought we all toted it?))
[23:58] {Mac-GM} ((ok))
[23:58] * Leviathan flies for the renzdesvous point as well
[23:59] {Leviathan} {Comm} "Anyone on our team cause this?"
[23:59] {Blackwidow} (I need to crash faduing quickly have a 515 wake up)
[23:59] {Darin} {Comm} "Had to be Mac"
[23:59] {Mac-GM} Inside, you realize that even while your lives have by some miracle been spared, scant minutes remain to get the scuba gear on before the transport hits the water...
[00:00] {Mac-GM} ((everyone make a quickness test vs TN 6))
[00:00] * Minx starts struggling OUT of her armor, and into her gear.
[00:00] {Minx} 6d6 6
[00:00] {ShdwDice} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 3 4 4 1 3 1 No Successes
[00:00] {Blackwidow} 10d6 6
[00:00] {ShdwDice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=6 : 4 4 2 3 5 5 1 3 4 3 No Successes
[00:00] {Minx} 6d6 6
[00:00] {ShdwDice} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 2 2 8 10 2 2 - 2 Successes
[00:00] {Blackwidow} (I dont need scuba gear)
[00:00] {Minx} ((Karma'd, two successes))
[00:00] {Mac-GM} ((then dont roll Widow))
[00:01] * Ars_AFK is now known as Arsenal
[00:01] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[00:01] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 4 4 5 3 3 2 No Successes
[00:01] {Blackwidow} (Forgot my Air tank lol)
[00:01] {Chalk} ((crap))
[00:01] {Leviathan} 10d6 6
[00:01] {ShdwDice} Leviathan rolls 10d6 vs TN=6 : 3 2 1 5 3 4 11 5 5 3 - 1 Success
[00:01] {Arsenal} 4d6 6
[00:01] {ShdwDice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=6 : 4 8 2 1 - 1 Success
[00:01] {Chalk} "I...I can't get this crap on!"
[00:01] * Chalk struggles with his scuba gear..
[00:02] {Leviathan} "Then hurry up!"
[00:02] {Blackwidow} "Lev bring the ramp up"
[00:02] * Minx probably gives a pretty good show while she's getting into the gear, packing up the rest of her stuff to take with her.
[00:02] * Leviathan does so, trying to keep the trans airborne
[00:02] * Blackwidow begins to unstrap herself in preperation for a crash landing
[00:03] * Darin rolls the drones to forward corners to brace for crash
[00:03] {Arsenal} 1d6 0
[00:03] {ShdwDice} Arsenal rolls 1d6 : 2 *2*
[00:03] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[00:03] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 2 3 4 2 10 4 - 1 Success
[00:04] * Chalk finally gets the tank strapped on, not bothering to doff his security armor, merely putting the respirator in his mouth and checking over Arsenal...
[00:04] {Arsenal} 6d6 6
[00:04] {ShdwDice} Arsenal rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 3 5 5 2 5 7 - 1 Success
[00:05] {Blackwidow} (Night all I need to hit the sack, mac if you need to make any rolls go for it)
[00:05] {Arsenal} "I'm okay, now... what's going on, and why can't I move my arm?"
[00:06] {Mac-GM} ((stop here? or go until everyone's safe and in the sub?))
[00:06] {Leviathan} "Bail out now!"
[00:06] {Blackwidow} (you guys continue one without me)
[00:06] {Leviathan} "Get that prototype outta here!"
[00:07] {Darin} ( I gotta go too )
[00:07] * Arsenal struggles into the gear, placing the respirator over his mouth...
[00:08] {Arsenal} "This is gonna suck...."
[00:08] * Chalk looks at the others and jumps out the back of hte transport into the water flashing by below with a muffled yell...
[00:08] * Arsenal looks around, then follows Chalk out the back
[00:09] * Leviathan gets up at five seconds from the controls and runs out, piloting the gurney off of the trans
[00:09] {Mac-GM} Blackwidow, unlocks the gurney from the transport floor and starts pushing it out the back...but waiting for everyone else to get out first...
[00:09] * Darin rolls the Lynx's out...
[00:09] * Blackwidow then walks to the back of the ramp and jumps out when everyone else is out
[00:10] {Leviathan} "Yee haaaaw!"
[00:10] * Darin cuts power as they fall
[00:10] * Minx slips out of the transport.
[00:10] {Blackwidow} "Gerrrronimo"
[00:10] * Darin watches the sonar for the splashes
[00:10] {Mac-GM} ((everyone roll damage...10S Stun, reduced by impact))
[00:10] {Blackwidow} 10d6 2
[00:10] {ShdwDice} Blackwidow rolls 10d6 vs TN=2 : 7 2 2 5 1 4 3 2 5 2 - 9 Successes
[00:10] {Blackwidow} no dmg
[00:11] {Leviathan} 6d6 2
[00:11] {ShdwDice} Leviathan rolls 6d6 vs TN=2 : 9 1 9 3 7 5 - 5 Successes
[00:11] {Minx} 4d6 2
[00:11] {ShdwDice} Minx rolls 4d6 vs TN=2 : 4 1 2 4 - 3 Successes
[00:11] {Chalk} 3d6 3
[00:11] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 3d6 vs TN=3 : 2 4 3 - 2 Successes
[00:11] {Chalk} ((ugh...moderate stun))
[00:11] {Mac-GM} ((this is stun, remember, not physical))
[00:12] * Chalk flails underwater momentarily, trying ot get his bearings and looking for the others...
[00:12] {Arsenal} 4d6 7
[00:12] {ShdwDice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=7 : 5 1 4 3 No Successes
[00:13] {Arsenal} shit...
[00:13] {Arsenal} 4d6 6
[00:13] {ShdwDice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=6 : 5 2 8 5 - 1 Success
[00:13] * Blackwidow hits the water and as soon as she is underwater she hits the flash pack and sets it to strobe so the others can form up on her
[00:13] * Leviathan is sinking to the bottom quickly, wading a bit to push himself upward to slow the fall, walking towards widow after he hits bottom
[00:14] * Arsenal starts falling, unconscious.
[00:14] {Leviathan} {Comm} "Transport abandoned. Macavity, status check. Roll call everyone."
[00:14] {Blackwidow} {Comm}"Everyone check in"
[00:14] {Mac-GM} ((Comm's do not work underwater))
[00:15] * Arsenal sinks, dripping blood. Here, shark, come get dinner.
[00:15] * Minx starts heading towards the transport
[00:15] {Leviathan} ((Eh, why not?))
[00:15] * Blackwidow starts heading for the transport as well
[00:15] {Mac-GM} From deep in the depths, you see two sets of lights, as Darin pilots the sub towards the group, the other set belonging to a sea sled piloted by Macavity with another diving-suited figure riding behind..
[00:15] {Darin} (( Radio doesnt penetrate water for crap))
[00:15] {Mac-GM} ((radio doesn't work underwtater))
[00:16] {Mac-GM} ((hand signals only))
[00:16] * Arsenal continues to sink.
[00:16] {Blackwidow} (only at very low frequncies)
[00:16] * Leviathan begins to look for a hurt arsenal, activating the thermographic sensors on his helmet
[00:16] * Chalk swims after Arsenal, making sure the respirator is in his mouth, and pulling him towards the sub..
[00:16] * Leviathan , seeiong that Chalk has him, begins to move towards the sub as well.
[00:16] {Arsenal} ((respirator should be in))
[00:17] {Blackwidow} (Hence why subs if they need to communicate go to a certain depth and extend out the VLF wire )
[00:17] * Darin slows and halts above the group
[00:17] {Mac-GM} A hatch on the submarine pops open, and Macavity leaves the sea sled to help the others get into the chamber...
[00:18] * Minx is wondering how the hell they're supposed to get the prototype from the transport to the sub...
[00:18] * Blackwidow also helps make shure everyone gets in safetly
[00:18] * Leviathan swims towards the hatch, getting into the sub
[00:19] {Mac-GM} The prototype slowly sinks, trailing four columns of bubbles from the corners of hte container it is in...
[00:19] * Blackwidow swims back for the protype
[00:19] {Mac-GM} Macavity helps the diving suited figure that came with him into the submarine, then taps Leviathan and Widow, signaling them to help him retrieve the prototype..
[00:20] * Blackwidow gets to the prototype and begins to pull it toward the sub
[00:20] * Chalk helps Arsenal into the sub, waits for everyone else who's getting in to get in and then closing the hatch and dogging it shut.
[00:21] * Chalk bangs on the inside door, looking concerned at Arsenal's worsening condition...
[00:21] * Leviathan goes out to help Widow
[00:21] * Darin verifies outer door is closed and sealed, then opens innner door, spilling water through the sub
[00:22] {Mac-GM} It doesn't take long for Leviathan, Blackwidow & Macavity to hook the readied lines on the Anago Sea Sled to the container. A few quick release latches separates the now useless gurney, reducing the weight.
[00:22] * Blackwidow is now known as Kensleep
[00:22] * Chalk pulls the respirator from his mouth and Arsenals the instant the water is gone...
[00:22] {Kensleep} (I have to go night all)
[00:22] {Leviathan} (night ken))
[00:22] {Arsenal} ((cyas))
[00:23] {Chalk} "Quick, help me get him onto a bunk. The impact opened up his wounds again.."
[00:23] {Kensleep} (were pretty much done right)
[00:23] {Mac-GM} ((night Kendoshi...Darin, we're just about done))
[00:23] * Darin swings around to light the sled with his lights, to aid in the work
[00:23] {Chalk} "Minx, take his feet, Darin, get back here, I need your help!"
[00:24] * Minx stumbles through the sub, looking down at Arsenal. "I've already tried healing him...I can't do anymore."
[00:24] {Chalk} "It's ok, I think I can stabilize him again, but I need you and Darin to give me a hand.."
[00:24] * Darin puts the sub into position hold and moves to help
[00:24] {Chalk} "Get my medical kit out of the container back there.."
[00:24] * Chalk nods to the watertight container in the improvised airlock
[00:25] * Minx helps take him where Chalk needs him. "Let's get the hell out of here."
[00:25] * Darin grabs the Kit
[00:25] * Chalk pulls out a knife as soon as they get Arsenal onto a bed and starts to cut him out of equipment straps, armor and clothing...
[00:25] * Darin follows them to a bunk
[00:25] * Darin sets the kit on the opposite bunk
[00:26] {Mac-GM} Arsenal is a mangled mess of bruises, cuts, and bullet punctures...his left arm looks like it went through a meat grinder, bits of bone poking through the shredded muscles..
[00:27] {Chalk} "Do either of you know any Biotech?"
[00:27] {Minx} "A little."
[00:27] {Darin} "Now what, I need to pilot this thing, I've already sunk 2 others, I dont know what else is out here"
[00:27] {Arsenal} ((well, I was only a glorified meat shield this time out))
[00:27] {Darin} "Nope"
[00:27] {Chalk} "Alright, go on, go ahead. Minx, I need you to help me stabilize him again."
[00:28] * Darin runs back to the controlsand jumps into direct control
[00:28] * Darin listens for sonar
[00:29] {Mac-GM} The Renraku tech you extracted stands in teh doorway watching, and stripping out of the driving suit, looking pale and frightened..
[00:29] * Minx helps Chalk
[00:29] * Darin glances at her, "Take a seat, strap in"
[00:30] {Chalk} "Alright, keep the pressure there and there...I'm going to clamp the arteries so he doesn't bleed to death on us.."
[00:30] {Chalk} 6d6 8
[00:30] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=8 : 1 1 10 2 2 5 - 1 Success
[00:31] {Minx} 2d6 7
[00:31] {ShdwDice} Minx rolls 2d6 vs TN=7 : 7 1 - 1 Success
[00:31] * Darin loks to see how the sled loading is progressing
[00:32] {Arsenal} ((lemme know when I can come to, 'k?))
[00:32] * Chalk works feverishly, fingers moving deftly inside Arsenal's wounds, stopping bleeding, clamping shut arteries, attaching IV lines and intubating the wounded runner.
[00:32] {Chalk} ((dude..you are fucked up.))
[00:33] {Arsenal} ((yeah, but even dying people are conscious, even if in major pain))
[00:33] {Mac-GM} After several minutes of work, the bleeding stops, and Chalk sighs as he strips off the surgical gloves he donned to work on Arsenal.
[00:33] {Arsenal} ((besides, getting slightly bored, been unconsious for most of 3 sessions))
[00:34] {Darin} ((Don't get shot up! ))
[00:34] {Mac-GM} ((this session is pretty much over. The rest is just getting back to the rendezvous point at the warehouse and waiting for nightfall to move everyone onto land.))
[00:34] {Arsenal} ((well, I'm only a meat shield))
[00:34] {Leviathan} ((I'm in for the rest of it if you'd like to rp it))
[00:35] {Chalk} "He should be alright for now. I'm going to give him a sedative so he'll sleep until we get back. Thanks Minx."
[00:35] {Mac-GM} ((I'm going to stop it here, because it's an excellent stopping point. The next session we'll handle the hand-off to Ares, getting paid, and the Karma awards. Excellent run everyone))
[00:36] {Leviathan} ((Thanks chief.))
[00:36] * Minx shrugs, tossing her gloves off.
[00:36] {Mac-GM} The group makes it back to the warehouse without any more complications. The news that night is filled with reports of the terrorist attack on the Renraku Arcology building.
[00:37] * Arsenal wakes up somewhat after we make it back to the warehouse. "Guys... I'm sorry for letting you down. I .. wasn't ready for this run."
[00:38] {Mac-GM} A citywide search is put out for the culprits, The press says that investigators are looking for between six and eight individuals. Details have not been released at this time, but Renraku has made video surveillance tapes available to Lone Star and is cooperating fully with them.
[00:38] * Minx ponders staying REALLY low for a while...
[00:38] {Chalk} "Hey, don't worry about it. You just zigged when ya should've zagged."
[00:38] {Leviathan} "Heh, no problem kid..you took enough bullets for people to start calling you Target."
[00:38] {Arsenal} ((GM: is the arm a total loss, or will it just heal in a cast for a few weeks?))
[00:39] {Mac-GM} ((well according to the tables on pg 128 SR3 it's a total loss....but you can get a cloned replacement for it))
[00:39] * Darin takes the sled back out the next night to retrieve the Lynx's
[00:40] * Minx sure as hell isn't going anywhere CLOSE to the Arcology for a while.
[00:40] {Leviathan} "Looks like yer gonna need a new arm."
[00:40] {Arsenal} "Well, there goes the pay for this run."
[00:41] * Chalk keeps Arsenal on a pretty steady course of anesthesia and pain killers for the next few days....
[00:41] * Leviathan chuckles. "Hey, might wanna get a gun put in there, eh?"
[00:42] {Arsenal} "*heh* I would, but I need two hands for some of my stuff."
[00:42] * Chalk works on the other injured members of the team, including himself..
[00:43] {Chalk} 6d6 8
[00:43] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=8 : 1 4 3 3 4 1 No Successes
[00:43] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[00:43] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 8 8 1 3 5 5 - 2 Successes
[00:43] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[00:43] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 4 2 4 3 2 3 No Successes
[00:43] {Leviathan} "So, didn't stop me from using that machine gun..oh wait, you were unconscuious the entire time." *snicker*
[00:44] {Darin} ((welp, I gotta crash, I'm way past time ))
[00:44] {Leviathan} "You've got a lot to learn."
[00:44] {Mac-GM} ((free rp for the rest of the night))
[00:44] * Mac-GM is now known as Macavity
[00:45] * Darin has quit IRC (Quit: Oh well, Even I must sleep sometime.....)
[00:45] {Leviathan} "I'd ask ya if ya wanted to go get a beer someplace, but considering you ain't gonna be moving for awhile, why bother, neh?"
[00:45] {Macavity} "I don't think that any of use should be going anywhere tonight."
[00:46] * Minx yawns and leans against the wall, looking around.
[00:46] {Leviathan} "Well, you know I'll stay put, boss."
[00:46] {Leviathan} "Any idea what made the entire roof on that place explode?"
[00:46] * Macavity didn't escape unscathed either, with a serious bullet wound in one shoulder, and another in the leg...
[00:46] {Arsenal} "Well, you could bring one over. Damn, this'll put me out of commission for a good two months, getting the arm replaced." He smiles. "At least I can afford to keep the rent up."
[00:47] {Macavity} "That was probably the viruses I left in the security system. I didn't expect them to be quite so....effective."
[00:47] {Leviathan} "Look kid, whatever you need, whether it be a hot meal or some cash to help pay off whatever arm you decide to get, lemme know and I'll help ya."
[00:47] {Leviathan} "Yeah, nice work."
[00:47] {Chalk} 6d6 6
[00:47] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=6 : 7 3 2 8 8 1 - 3 Successes
[00:47] {Chalk} 6d6 8
[00:47] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 6d6 vs TN=8 : 3 4 5 4 5 4 No Successes
[00:48] {Chalk} ((damn, I can heal everyone else except for myself))
[00:48] {Leviathan} "Am I the only one that went through this thing unscathed?"
[00:48] * Minx nurses a few bruises here and there.
[00:48] {Macavity} "I ran into a bit more resistance than I expected getting out of there."
[00:48] {Arsenal} "I'm not into making myself a heavy-cybered sammie. I'll have it regrown." *looks to Lev, painfully craning his neck* "Yep."
[00:48] * Macavity thanks Chalk for patching him up..
[00:49] {Arsenal} "Hey, Chalk? Thanks for... everything."
[00:49] {Leviathan} "You really should go with at least some cyber, kid. You ain't no adept either, so you've got no edge."
[00:49] {Leviathan} "And who do you think carried your sorry ass into the transport?"
[00:50] {Arsenal} "Hell, guys, thanks to everyone for not leaving my sorry ass there to rot."
[00:51] {Leviathan} "Yeah yeah, save the sentimentalities for when we're in a bar reminiscing about all this."
[00:51] {Minx} 6d6 8
[00:51] {ShdwDice} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=8 : 5 3 3 3 5 4 No Successes
[00:51] {Minx} 6d6 2
[00:51] {ShdwDice} Minx rolls 6d6 vs TN=2 : 2 4 3 4 5 4 - 6 Successes
[00:51] {Leviathan} "Minx, sorry for telling you to shut up back there, meant no disrespect."
[00:52] * Minx shrugs. "Null perspiration."
[00:52] {Macavity} 3d6 3
[00:52] {ShdwDice} Macavity rolls 3d6 vs TN=3 : 3 2 3 - 2 Successes
[00:52] * Leviathan changes out of his armor and back into his regular gear, putting the newly repaired suit back into his big burlap sack
[00:53] {Macavity} ((12 hours for me to heal the light damage))
[00:53] * Leviathan remembers something, going over the prayer he had unconsciously spouted out in his head, writing it down
[00:54] {Arsenal} "Well, my old boss had me go in for boosting my reflexes. It, uh, didn't help here, though. Might go with some dermal plating later, or bone lacing. But... hell, next time, I'll be more than just a meat shield."
[00:55] {Chalk} 3d6 8
[00:55] {ShdwDice} Chalk rolls 3d6 vs TN=8 : 4 3 3 No Successes
[00:55] {Leviathan} "Get a dermal sheath. You're running with the big boys now"
[00:55] {Chalk} ((gah, I can't heal at all))
[00:56] {Arsenal} "Well... if you guys can recommend a doc, then... ow... "
[00:57] {Chalk} "I might be able to help you with that.."
[00:57] {Macavity} "Anyways I'm going to set up the meet with Ares for tomorrow. The sooner we get that..."
[00:57] * Macavity waves at the prototype
[00:57] {Leviathan} "I don't really know anyone past the Macman."
[00:57] {Macavity} "...out of our hands, the better."
[00:58] {Leviathan} "Natch. I'm going to get some sleep."
[00:58] * Minx nods
[00:58] {Minx} "All of us going to be there?"
[00:59] {Arsenal} 4d6 8
[00:59] {ShdwDice} Arsenal rolls 4d6 vs TN=8 : 2 1 5 5 No Successes
[00:59] {Macavity} "I don't know."
[00:59] {Arsenal} ((*hurt*))
[00:59] {Arsenal} "Well, I'm in no shape right now..."
[00:59] {Macavity} ((no healing for Arsenal or Chalk tonight))
[01:00] {Macavity} "on the one hand we don't need to have everyone there, and if things turn ugly, leaving out wounded behind might be a good idea."
[01:00] * Minx nods
[01:00] {Macavity} "But on the other hand, I don't exactly want to leave anyone alone and defenseless while we're gone."
[01:00] {Macavity} "Staying together until we're all on our feet is a good idea."
[01:00] {Arsenal} "So long as I have a pistol in reach of my good arm, I'm not exactly defenseless."
[01:02] {Macavity} "You're barely conscious as it is Arsenal, and you're so loaded up on drugs and pain killers I'd be surprised if you could hit anything in your condition."
[01:02] * Minx nods. "You'd probably shoot one of us."
[01:03] * Macavity winces as his gesturing pulls at his shoulder wound..
[01:03] {Leviathan} "Macavity, I'm guessing Widow and yourself need be present, right?"
[01:03] {Arsenal} "Ah, just hand me a beer would ya?" There's a hint of humor in his voice. "Before I see if Minx is right." He winks at her, then grimaces in pain.
[01:04] {Macavity} "I don't know. I suppose Widow could return with the Ares reps...but technically her job is done. She could go back now."
[01:04] * Macavity looks over at where Blackwidow and Darin have both gone off to sack out.
[01:05] {Leviathan} "Then I'll take care of Mr. Walking Target here while you guys go to that meet and get our cash."
[01:05] {Arsenal} "Just... Target, 'k?"
[01:05] * Macavity speaks in a low voice, after checking that Blackwidow & Darin are both out of earshot.
[01:05] {Leviathan} "Yeah kid, sure, an earned nickname if there ever was one."
[01:05] {Arsenal} "It seems more fitting than my current moniker."
[01:06] {Macavity} "I don't know...if something goes sour, you could end up here by yourselves, and we could end up in trouble too."
[01:06] {Leviathan} "Well, some of us can't even get out of bed here Mac."
[01:07] {Leviathan} "Whose gonna stay?"
[01:07] {Macavity} "I don't know..."
[01:07] * Macavity looks troubled..
[01:07] {Arsenal} "Well, unless you have a wheelchair for me..."
[01:08] {Leviathan} "Look, let Widow go with you, I'll stay here with Chalk and Arsenal. Believe me when I say I'll be able to handle anything that comes at me."
[01:08] {Macavity} "I just feel like...well, like we should stick together until this is over."
[01:08] * Leviathan lights up another cigar
[01:08] {Macavity} "Ah hell...it's just a feeling. Forget about it. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan."
[01:08] {Leviathan} "Wow, I needed one of these."
[01:09] {Leviathan} "Look chief, someone's gotta watch this here prototype too."
[01:09] {Minx} "Wouldn't we take the prototype with us? They are paying for it."
[01:09] {Macavity} "Well, the prototype is going to the meet, we're not getting paid until we hand it over."
[01:09] {Leviathan} "Oh, yeah, yeah..um...could we wheel ars to the meet?"
[01:09] {Macavity} "Along with Miss Kuz'mich
[01:10] {Leviathan} "Maybe even get him to a place where someone else can keep watch over him?"
[01:10] {Minx} "I'd rather not show weakness infront of the corp."
[01:10] * Arsenal falls into that place somewhere between waking and sleeping. "Unless you plan on bringing the wounded in on stretchers or wheelchairs... Well, we'd be useless if something went wrong with the meet."
[01:12] * Minx shrugs. "If they ask, just tell him he's someplace safe on overwatch."
[01:12] {Leviathan} "Well then it'd just be you and me going...even Widow took some unjury. We're the only two who look unhurt here."
[01:14] {Arsenal} "Got... safehouse. Decent... place. No one... knows...zzz..."
[01:15] {Leviathan} "Has anyone checked that box for tracking devices?"
[01:15] {Macavity} "I'll be fine by tomorrow..."
[01:15] {Macavity} "Damn, I'm slipping aren't I?"
[01:16] * Minx nods. "PRobably, yeah..."
[01:16] * Minx grins
[01:16] * Macavity produces what looks like a sophisticated looking PocketSec and slowly waves it over all the surfaces of the container, consulting the display on it.
[01:18] * Minx shrugs. "Why don't those of us that can stand on our own go tomorrow, the others can meet us someplace and get their cut."
[01:20] {Chalk} "I can stand...I won't be in tip-top condition, but I can still pull the trigger and hit something if I shoot at it."
[01:21] * Minx shrugs. "It makes the most sense."
[01:21] {Chalk} "Give me a little more time with Arsenal here, and he'll be able all right too. Don't you worry about it boss."
[01:22] {Leviathan} "Anything MAc?"
[01:22] {Chalk} "Neither of us is going to win any olympic competition but we won't be helpless neither."
[01:22] {Macavity} "Nothing, the container's clean. Or at least it isn't transmitting right now."
[01:23] {Macavity} "Let's post watches. Widow & Darin can take the last watch since they're already asleep."
[01:23] {Leviathan} "Well, I'll take the first one I guess.everyone else needs some rest
[01:23] {Macavity} "Two at a time, nobody leaves sight of their partner. Everyone keep their weapons at hand."
[01:23] * Minx nods
[01:24] {Chalk} "I'm too amped still to sleep....I'll join you. Coffee?"
[01:24] {Leviathan} "No."
[01:24] * Arsenal dozes off... the sedatives and painkillers finally sinking in.
[01:25] {Macavity} ((tbh, I don't want to do the final meet without Darin & Widow. and it is getting late...))
[01:25] {Leviathan} ((Until next week then?))
[01:25] * Macavity sacks out on a cot nearby, pistols within arms reach.
[01:25] {Macavity} ((yes I think so.))
[01:26] {Macavity} ((that should finish this))
[01:26] * Minx hits another couch and falls asleep, knives nearby.
[01:26] {Arsenal} yep...
[01:26] * Arsenal still has his right hand on his Predator as he falls asleep
[01:26] * Leviathan idly patrols the warehouse, heeping his sword drawn, going through various mantras
[01:30] {Leviathan} 1d6 3
[01:30] {ShdwDice} Leviathan rolls 1d6 vs TN=3 : 5 - 1 Success
Return to Burned-Ice
Return to the Isle Of Shadows